Happy Birthday Sealy Boo!

Happy Birthday Sealybobo!

birthday_cake.gif

Thanks! Why do I imagine you are hot? Do you have a pic?

LOL! Thank you. You are so kind. My husband says I am and that's good enough for me. Thanks to my mother's good genes, I still look like I am in my twenties and I work out every other day.

As crazy as this sounds, I'd like to meet the people on the message board. Do you guys ever get together?

LOL! Thank you. You are so kind. My husband says I am and that's good enough for me. Thanks to my mother's good genes, I still look like I am in my twenties and I work out every other day.

As crazy as this sounds, I'd like to meet the people on the message board. Do you guys ever get together?

I heard on tv that there is this online community getting together for an in person conference. Can't remember what the community was about, but it was some kind of message board, and they said it would be the largest gathering ever of people who all knew each other but no one would know who the others were by looking at them.

It would be a riot to meet you all.

I would not be angry/mad at anyone, no matter how angry I may seem on these boards. In fact, I'd be a little embarrassed for the way I have acted at times. Calling people names, calling people stupid. That's so not me.

How about the people last week that encouraged that kid to kill himself online? They said that those people in real life would not have let him kill himself, but online they were encouraging him.

Lexington News - Kentucky News | Lexington Herald-Leader

Forum List

Back