Happy Birthday Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

janeeng

YO REDNECK!!! I bet you thought I would forget, well, I didn't! have a happy and safe Birthday!!! wish you were here. Miss ya and love ya!!!!

Have a drink on me!!!! :D

:thewave: :beer:

Thank you thank you ! I am 21 DK you got it right !:clap1:

Happy happy happy HAPPY bday!!!!!!

Now that youre 21 (which btw, I will be turning 21 soon myself-lmao) go to the Daquiri Shack and enjoy one of the high octaine blends they serve there!

whoop2!!!!

Happy Birthday, Sandy!

When someone goes to buy you a "birthday drink" request a 'oatmeal cookie' or a 'carrot cake' shot. You won't be disappointed.....if you like those foods for real. Again, have a good one!

Forgot to tell you what's in the drinks in case you need the info.

Oatmeal cookie: Buttershots/baileys/splash hot damn/ cream
if you want it with a raisin---splash of jager

Carrot cake: kahlua/baileys/splash hot damn

get 'em chilled---much smoother.

If you perfer a cocktail: Try an Orangecicle: amaretto/oj/cream

Happy B-day Sandy. Unfortunately I wont be down your way today...so your B-day wish will have to wait. ;)

Thank you everybody for your Birthday wishes !

This seems to be a hard year for me turning 31 but you all have made me feel better ! I can feel the love !~ :clap1:

Originally posted by Sandy73
Thank you everybody for your Birthday wishes !

This seems to be a hard year for me turning 31 but you all have made me feel better ! I can feel the love !~ :clap1:

Gee, I thought 31 was waaayyyy better than 30. 30 sucked.

I don't know what it is Kathianne. 30 didn't bother me at all but for some reason 31 has just got me down !

Oh well I am telling everyone that finds out when they come in my office that I am 29. hehehe

Forum List

Back