Happy Birthday Ronald Reagan

You people should have stuffed Reagan like the Ruskies did for Stalin. Imagine a stuffed Ronnie Reagan in the Smothsonian.

I hear Arafat was buried with his faithful companion and lover: a goat.

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually Mr Arafat was cut into thousnads of little pieces and each was handed out to his faithful servants with instructions ion how to cook it. Eating a piece of the corpse gives a person extrodinary willpower and resolve in defeating the Israeli infidels.

yep. Under the careful watch of Ronaldo RayGun, tens of thousands of central Americans were slaughtered by the fucking Nazi that pResident dumbass ****** Obumma " hires', Robert Gates.
Then, that other fucking Nazi, Lollie, to the best of my recollection, North, was spreading demoNcracy through Nicaragua in the form of land mines.
That's the true legacy of that braindead sap, Ronny and his airhead old lady.

One of these days the nukes will rain down on you brainwashed, flag waving, asswipes and the world will be a better place.

Last edited:
yep. Under the careful watch of Ronaldo RayGun, tens of thousands of central Americans were slaughtered by the fucking Nazi that pResident dumbass ****** Obumma " hires', Robert Gates.
Then, that other fucking Nazi, Lollie, to the best of my recollection, North, was spreading demoNcracy through Nicaragua in the form of land mines.

One of these days the nukes will rain down on you brainwashed, flag waving, asswipes and the world will be a better place.

Tell the nurse that you only pretended to take your meds this morning

Forum List

Back