Happy Birthday, Pilgrim!

happy-birthday.jpg

YOu have to have small boobs, for them to fit in those hats. ;)
So you tried that, didn't you.

maybe :redface:

Nice to know someone else is growing older besides me. :lol:

Happy Birthday Pilgrim........I want that 'Birthday Babe' with those 'paper hats! :eek:

OK. I'm going to paint a picture that you have to visualize in your mind. I am standing on a beach in Bermuda, wearing only my speedo, a big straw hat, and a smile. I am surrounded by very pretty young ladies, all wearing just enough of a bathing suit to say that they are not naked. They too are all smiling. All of us have one of those funny colored drinks in our hand that has an umbrella and about a half of a pound of fruit hanging on the glass. We all now raise our glass to you in a birthday salute and we begin to sing (those of us that can still stand upright...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Come join us all in the hot tub.

Oh, I will slip a little Birthday Rep to you in just a couple of moments.

OK. I'm going to paint a picture that you have to visualize in your mind. I am standing on a beach in Bermuda, wearing only my speedo, a big straw hat, and a smile. I am surrounded by very pretty young ladies, all wearing just enough of a bathing suit to say that they are not naked. They too are all smiling. All of us have one of those funny colored drinks in our hand that has an umbrella and about a half of a pound of fruit hanging on the glass. We all now raise our glass to you in a birthday salute and we begin to sing (those of us that can still stand upright...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Come join us all in the hot tub.

Oh, I will slip a little Birthday Rep to you in just a couple of moments.

You had me at "I am standing on a beach in Bermuda, wearing only my speedo..."!!!

:eusa_drool:

Imagine for a moment you come across a familiar door. On this door there is a sign which reads ...

Birthday Boys Only​

Your curiousity gets the better of you and you move your hand to the doorknob. You step inside and flick on the light switch. There in front of you are two beautiful women. A little stunned, your mind wanders thinking about which one of your buddies could have set this up. You come back to reality when your notice the women are now next to you. The each offer up kisses, explain they were sent as a birthday gift and they ask you to take a seat. Still in a daze, you do what you're told.

The girls start to kiss. Lips locked, tongues play. One moves her hand to the others long hair, holding her head while she kisses her passionately. The other, a hand on an ass cheek, pulling the beauty in close.

You can't believe this is happening to you.

The girls continue for a few more minutes, undressing each other as you watch. One has big heavy breasts. Round and plump, hard pink nipples. The other is much smaller. Perky little titties, brown nipples aching to be squeezed between fingers or teeth. And both with such pretty little V's. mmmmmmm

They climb up onto a bed. Kissing some more, they ask you to join them. You stand and undress as you make your way over to them. They see how excited you are.
On your back, one is in between your legs, the other has taken a seat, backwards on top of you so she can watch what her friend is up to. You reach up and grab what's in front of you and pull it in. As you do you feel hair sweeping across your skin .. tongue and warm wet mouth. The one sitting on top of you is giving direction to the one in your crotch. Talkin' dirty ... moaning ... crying out ...

You can't hold back anymore ... muffled sounds come from you and the girls know you are ready. Both offer a hand and watch your liquid birthday confetti shoot out all over them and you!

Damn! There's so much!

The girl on top has moved off onto the bed now. You prop your head up on a pillow and watch as these two lovely's clean up the mess they made. Long wide laps or little flicks with the tip ... their mouths lock and enjoy their parting gift.

The girls dress and then sing to you ....

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Plymco ....
Happy Birthday to you!

Without a word, they make for the door. One comes back, leans over you and whispers in your ear ..... Masquerade is the one who sent us. She wanted to make sure her fellow Bostonian really enjoyed his birthday.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg2/Sasori10124/2girls-1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4HXp1hJcSQ]YouTube - LAS MAÑANITAS, FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS[/ame]

I sent Pilgrim a Happy Birthday PM earlier. Is it obligatory to report in here too? I mean its important to know these protocol things especially when you're a relative newscomer such as myself.

But Happy Birthday, Pilgrim.

celebration-banner.jpg

And President and Pilgrim both start with "P":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SLSlSmW74]YouTube - Happy Birthday Mr. President[/ame]

Well then!

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Pilgrim,
Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu!

*dogs howling right now*

Forum List

Back