Happy Birthday Mr. President

Yeah well, you can't post a thread and then dictate the responses you receive. There are too many folks and businesses suffering because of his policies, too many folks out of work and losing their homes and families, too much money being spent at the gas pumps, and on and on and on... to expect only positive responses. The fact that he had a birthday bash/fund raiser and charged folks nearly $40,000.00 to attend shows how little class he has. Personally, I couldn't give a flip about his birthday except to say I hope it is the last he celebrates as president.

................ So - what. You want him dead?

What a stupid statement. Another example of over-blown generalizations and wild accusations and misrepresentations.

It's a serious question, because even if he lost the 2012 election, he'd still have one more birthday as President.....unless he were dead. So...I think the question asked of you was totally valid. And noticing you NOT answering either.

Yeah well, you can't post a thread and then dictate the responses you receive. There are too many folks and businesses suffering because of his policies, too many folks out of work and losing their homes and families, too much money being spent at the gas pumps, and on and on and on... to expect only positive responses. The fact that he had a birthday bash/fund raiser and charged folks nearly $40,000.00 to attend shows how little class he has. Personally, I couldn't give a flip about his birthday except to say I hope it is the last he celebrates as president.

Really? So - how else do you see that happening, unless he dies?

I hope he'll be too busy packing his shit and moving out of the white house to celebrate the next time his birthday rolls around. Hope that clears it up for ya.

July of next year is before the election...several months BEFORE the election. Why would he be packing then?

And you STILL haven't answered her valid question.

I hope he'll be too busy packing his shit and moving out of the white house to celebrate the next time his birthday rolls around. Hope that clears it up for ya.

July of next year is before the election...several months BEFORE the election. Why would he be packing then?

You honestly believe that weak clown has any chance of winning this election?

Do you really believe those on the right and those disgruntled by Obama that lost out to their candidate of choice will really allow that clown back into office?

If Paul doesn't get nominated do your really believe for a nanosecond I'm gong to waste my vote???

Last edited:

Do you really believe those on the right and those disgruntled by Obama that lost out to their candidate of choice will really allow that clown back into office?

If Paul doesn't get nominated do your really believe for a nanosecond I'm gong to waste my vote???

I don't know who is going to win next November yet. But I do know that the President would not be packing in July/August when the election isn't until November. Maybe you needed that explained?

I don't know who is going to win next November yet. But I do know that the President would not be packing in July/August when the election isn't until November. Maybe you needed that explained?

That's because our current president is delusional...

I bet he will move his shit out later then whats required while the headlines read "Depressing Day In US History."

That's because our current president is delusional...

I bet he will move his shit out later then whats required while the headlines read "Depressing Day In US History."

You are certainly free to believe that if you wish....:lol::lol::lol:

Not sure why it's such an issue with you whose questions I answered but, perhaps you missed this.....

Even if he is, he'll still be president. So no. It doesn't. Unless you're trying to say you're just not bright enough to track the dates, in which case - I understand.

Yep, I did lose track of where exactly we are in this election process, not ashamed to admit I am not above making an error, but I think you're bright enough to get the sentiment of the statement.

You're one of the hand full of folks on this site who resort to insults, picking on personal flaws and distorting statements here to support your beliefs. So, I may have made an error here, but I think my overall credibility speaks for itself.

I thought he was turning 49???:confused:

It was a bumperino from last year for his birtday.

People please dont insult the President in this thread. Only wish him well on his birtday in here. We have PLENTY of threads to give him a deserved and undeserved hard time in. ;)

I understand that as I, for one, am very unhappy with obama as a president. I was just asking people to keep it to one of the other threads that are here for discussing his policies and decisions.

he will have at least one more b-day as president next year then hopefully 1/20/2013 we have a new president.

I'm suffering from ABO, its the evolution of ABB (Anybody but bush)

obamaxa0.jpg

Happy 48th birthday Mr President :cool:

48? Is that "New Math"?

The man is three months younger than I am and I have it on good authority that I turned 50 in May! Hey wait, maybe at 49 we start going backwards? /shrug

Immie

look at the date of the post you quoted ;)

obamaxa0.jpg

Happy 48th birthday Mr President :cool:

48? Is that "New Math"?

The man is three months younger than I am and I have it on good authority that I turned 50 in May! Hey wait, maybe at 49 we start going backwards? /shrug

Immie

look at the date of the post you quoted ;)

Holy Crap! This is a two year old thread!

Damn! I liked the idea of being 48 again. It meant that the 20's were in sight and I could start all over again hopefully making better decisions the next time around. :lol:

Immie

Forum List

Back