Happy Birthday, jroger!

Interesting that he was the 21st member to sign up, yet he hasn't posted.

Is there some kind of time limit, like if you've been a member for a certain period of time (say, six months) and you haven't posted, you get deleted? This guy seemslike a prime candidate for such a program.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Interesting that he was the 21st member to sign up, yet he hasn't posted.

Is there some kind of time limit, like if you've been a member for a certain period of time (say, six months) and you haven't posted, you get deleted? This guy seemslike a prime candidate for such a program.

There's no auto delete, but I can run a query if necessary to find users that haven't posted in x amount of days - and then mass delete them if necessary.

And yes, MANY do come to the board just to see Janeen and Sandy's pics. I can't begin to tell you how many people have registered and then went directly to the adults/pictures sections!

And yes, MANY do come to the board just to see Janeen and Sandy's pics. I can't begin to tell you how many people have registered and then went directly to the adults/pictures sections!

Jim, you know everybody loves us including you guys ~~ :bow3:

The weekend is coming and the fun will begin for Johnney !
I am sure you will be checking in cause you can't resist !

FATTIES FOR EVERYONE ~~~~
:cof:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH

Jim, you know everybody loves us including you guys ~~ :bow3:

FATTIES FOR EVERYONE ~~~~
:cof: [/B]
jsut parts of you anyway! :D

The weekend is coming and the fun will begin for Johnney !
im swearing off drinking this weekend! last night was the end for me, holy shit.
i puked all over the fucking place last night and this morning. i think i need to get on the wagon for a fwe weeks...lol

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
DETOX !!!!:alco: :puke3: :puke3: :puke3: :puke3:
you know it! fucking shakes kickin my ass.
if thats nto bad enough, for some reason, god only knows why, i was cruising through the adult section and found some of your posts.... yeah that was it, back to the porcelian god! only this time i didnt quite make it there fast enough! lets see, i got me, the floor the outside of the alter, inside the alter... = back into the shower. again

you just wait Johnney I am at work so I have to behave !! Wait till tonight & tommorrow !!!:teeth:

well im off to find some corned beef and cabbage. make sure you ask jenn about the ride home... :56:
someone had thier pants down on the ride back...

Forum List

Back