Happy Birthday, Johnney!

Johnney said:
thanks! dont feel another year older mentally, but physically...

You felt another year older weeks ago. :p

Happy Birthday, Puppy. :D

Shattered said:
You felt another year older weeks ago. :p

Happy Birthday, Puppy. :D
boy you got that one right!
and thanks again everyone.
and Joz... im not an old man... :gross2:

went out for lunch/ diner with Jes's family, or what i like to call it, lunch with the Osbournes. well what i imagine that would be like. her mom is normal for sure, but her dad and brother... well... they are different. i think its a chemical inbalance or something. funny as hell. never a dull moment. Jared always talking about taking a dump loud enough to the people on the other end of the resturant. John (her dad) smacking Jared for it, Jared retaliating for it. Barb (mom) trying to act like nothing is happening. me and Jess just laughing. imagine that for about an hour and a half...lol freakin hilarious. and its not just out in public, its at home too. down to earth people, just some take longer to get there than others :rotflmao:

Sounds like you had a nice time. That's great! Glad to hear Jess is alive & well. Haven't heard from her in awhile. Give her a hug for me!

Joz said:
Sounds like you had a nice time. That's great! Glad to hear Jess is alive & well. Haven't heard from her in awhile. Give her a hug for me!
i gave her something, but im sure it wouldnt have been from you :laugh:

and thanks guys

Forum List

Back