Happy birthday jeremiah!!!

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011

I hope you have a terrific day!

cats,photography,happybirthday,kitten-c2c3a5dda7130a33acf4b71a4f011f63_h.jpg

Oh my gosh! Thank you, Luddly! My birthday is tomorrow but for some reason I always seem to have something good happen to me on the 6th instead of the 7th! This continues the tradition! lol! Thank you very much for this. You are very kind. - Jeri p.s. that kitten looks like my little Ollie.

On this most special day, may the joy you brought to others be returned a thousandfold and may every day thereafter grant the blessing that you seek.

Oh my gosh! Thank you, Luddly! My birthday is tomorrow but for some reason I always seem to have something good happen to me on the 6th instead of the 7th! This continues the tradition! lol! Thank you very much for this. You are very kind. - Jeri p.s. that kitten looks like my little Ollie.

Sweet. I'm not late. A year without a birthday is like a bagel without a hole.

BR%20Birthday%20Bagel%20copy.jpg

Have a happy birthday Jeri. :)

I saw your comment about the date always being a day early before I started looking for a vid - and this is hysterical. I sent it to my daughter (not her birthday) because the kids in her pre-school class used to tell her this and she'd come home and grill me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxNY20wcDw]Funny Happy Birthday Song - Cute Teddy Sings Very Funny Song - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back