HAPPY BIRTHDAY JenyEliza!!!

Happy Birthday... may it be filled with much... cash... the hell with chocolate!

Immie

Cash....I like that! :D

Gift cards work too! ;)

And yes, to hell with chocolate. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! No thanks! :eusa_naughty: :lol:

Go ahead. Eat all the chocolate you want. I have a do it yourself liposuction kit, cheap.

avoid-the-vacuum-cleaner-club-714628.png

Note: Seller assumes no responsibility for consumer misuse of any products sold by said retailer.

That looks......

painful.

And certainly NOT worth consuming chocolate! No, no....I RESIST. I must!

No chocolate for me.....give me a REAL man, no calories. Yummy too. :D

Hey Gunnyfuck, hun, did you have that Crown Royal shot for me tonight?

If not, you're an hour behind me and it's STILL my birthday there, get 'er done man! :D

Love,
JennyBelle

Crown? It's Monday. Jack. Jack is good cough medicine when you have bronchitis.:eusa_angel:

Crown. Jack. It all burns the same going down. ;)

Hurry....you only have 52 minutes left of my birthday way over there in Texas.

Git 'er done! :D

Hey Gunnyfuck, hun, did you have that Crown Royal shot for me tonight?

If not, you're an hour behind me and it's STILL my birthday there, get 'er done man! :D

Love,
JennyBelle

Crown? It's Monday. Jack. Jack is good cough medicine when you have bronchitis.:eusa_angel:

Crown. Jack. It all burns the same going down. ;)

Hurry....you only have 52 minutes left of my birthday way over there in Texas.

Git 'er done! :D

We shall not discuss my need for cough medicine on your birthday. I doubt you kept up.:eusa_angel:

Really. This of course gives you grounds to fuck with someone's birthday? I'll wish rdone a happy birthday on his and I can't stand the fuckwit. Means you ought to shut the fuck up.

Do you really think that a flame thread on USMB can "fuck up" someone's birthday?

So if I shave your head and take away your birthday you're okay with that, maggot?:eusa_eh:
If it didn't work for you, it wont' work for anyone else!

I hate birthdays.

All that placenta all over the place.

And then we men spend a lot of time and trouble, most of the rest of our lives trying to go back in the way we came out.

Still, Happy Birthday.

I hate birthdays.

All that placenta all over the place.

And then we men spend a lot of time and trouble, most of the rest of our lives trying to go back in the way we came out.

Still, Happy Birthday.

The hospital incinerated the placenta 47 years ago. So no worries, mate.

Enjoy the party. Although....where you're at its already well into 30 December (and my day is 29 December). :D

Happy New Year. Lift a slab of VB or some other beer in honor of the occasion. K?

Oh, and don't get caught drink driving.

Forum List

Back