Happy Birthday Janeeng

Happy Birthday, Janeen.. (Can't find the pic I'm looking for!) :(

drowe said:
well happy birthday foxy lady

you don't look a day over 22........... :)

You made my day!!! I love you!!! HAHAHAHA!

To everyone else:

I was told a short while ago that there was a post of happy wishes for my day, so I wanted to come on and say Thank You!!!!!!!

There are a few reasons I haven't been on much at all, one, my computer was up and down and wasn't able to do much at all.

More so, I haven't felt the greatest - I tried to hide the reasoning for a while, but I found out that I can no longer hide the truth and that my darling Brothers already knew why, I am pregnant! Yeah, big surprise for me. I suppose to age has a lot to do with the way I have been feeling, never would have thought that turning 40 would make me feel like 80! :( but it has!
I will be having another Son sometime in June, should no problems come first, which I hope they don't.

Jim, Evil - I do appologize for not being the one to tell you, but I was waiting for results on an ammnio first. Jim, I could always count on you this day, every year, no matter if your mad at me or not, to be the first to call and wish me a Happy Birthday, thank you!!!! Evil, I saw your message, I don't usually expect a call from you turkey, being I know your lucky if you EVER remeber much at all!!!! :teeth:

Thanks again for the wishes!!!!!!!!!!

janeeng said:

To everyone else:

I was told a short while ago that there was a post of happy wishes for my day, so I wanted to come on and say Thank You!!!!!!!

There are a few reasons I haven't been on much at all, one, my computer was up and down and wasn't able to do much at all.

More so, I haven't felt the greatest - I tried to hide the reasoning for a while, but I found out that I can no longer hide the truth and that my darling Brothers already knew why, I am pregnant! Yeah, big surprise for me. I suppose to age has a lot to do with the way I have been feeling, never would have thought that turning 40 would make me feel like 80! :( but it has!
I will be having another Son sometime in June, should no problems come first, which I hope they don't.

Jim, Evil - I do appologize for not being the one to tell you, but I was waiting for results on an ammnio first. Jim, I could always count on you this day, every year, no matter if your mad at me or not, to be the first to call and wish me a Happy Birthday, thank you!!!! Evil, I saw your message, I don't usually expect a call from you turkey, being I know your lucky if you EVER remeber much at all!!!! :teeth:

Congrats on the little human inside! I can't wait to see some pictures. Scan in an ultrasound picture!

janeeng said:

To everyone else:

Rock on! Congrats and happy birthday!

Forum List

Back