Happy Birthday Fox News

American Idol has great ratings too. Doesn't mean either American Idol or Fox News are great however.

Ratings mean nothing when it comes to greatness. The fact that you're using ratings as a measure of a greatness is a sad indicator on your part.

Who mentioned greatness the fact that more people watch Fox news than all the other cable news combined is merely a fact. Your misdirection amuses me.

Somehow I get the indication your not singing, Happy Birthday. I thought you fine Democrats enjoyed a party?:lol:

Oh you are making the distracted globes or our dear libs in here about ready to explode!

:lol:

:clap2:

They do seem to be dropping like flies, gosh, can humor kill?....:eusa_eh:

I feel guilty, I may have run over Dogbert,.. unintentionally.., I wait... but alas no response.

But, since I'm chief cook and bottle washer tonight, catch ya later...:eusa_angel:

I'm sure all of you...:lol:...are just tickled pink that Fox News is celebrating their 13 year on the air.

Golly... remember the good old days when you could only get the slanted left leaning news. Those sure were the sweet days for liberals, no opposition, no disturbing truths and no investigations of questionable leftist political supporters like say, Acorn.

Ah yes, those days that tested any reasonable persons intelligence came to an end a mere 13 years ago. Now, there the sit, the top of the cable news networks, the Big Cheese, dwarfing all others in TV ratings. Hated, despised, and yet appreciated for the alternate point of few.

FOX NEWS.... The truly fair and balanced news cable channel.

now,...let's... all... sing..:lol:.... Oh, come on you lefties....:hmpf:.....Happy... Birth......:eusa_eh:

....now you Democrats join in..:booze:.............:lol:....:rofl:........ :eusa_dance:

:lol:

Good show!

I like Fox News... If the world was going to end in an hours or so, I would want Gretchin Carlson to be the one who told me.

Indeed...................

Everybody knows the effectiveness of FOX News simply because of the level of supreme angst it creates in the k00ks. Just look at this thread..........these mental cases fall all over themselves to discredit FOX, which only means they do their job well huh???!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Meanwhile...........and how interesting is this..........Olbermanns show has fallen so precipitously since last Oct that it is "virtually off the air" according to broadcastingcable.com. He's lost well over 1/2 million viewers since the election and currently pulls in a hair over 1 million per night. Think about that !!! That pretty much means any yahoo on this board could step into that slot and draw as many viewers/night. Thats fcukking amazing!!!

Meanwhile...........and how interesting is this..........Olbermanns show has fallen so precipitously since last Oct that it is "virtually off the air" according to broadcastingcable.com. He's lost well over 1/2 million viewers since the election and currently pulls in a hair over 1 million per night. Think about that !!! That pretty much means any yahoo on this board could step into that slot and draw as many viewers/night. Thats fcukking amazing!!!

Great information, if you don't mind, I'd like to know where you go to get this kind of information..:udaman:

Yea i know some like to criticize Fox News but they really are one of the very few Media Outlets that doesn't kneel to lick Hopey Changey's boots. Most of the Mainstream Media is controlled by far Left loons at this point. Fox News really is a breathe of fresh air in a Media World dominated by shallow Hopey Changey Boot-Lickers. So Happy B-Day Fox News!! :)

Last edited:
Yea i know some like to criticize Fox News but they really are one of the very few Media Outlets that doesn't kneel to lick Hopey Changey's boots. Most of the Mainstream Media is controlled by far Left loons at this point. Fox News really is a breathe of fresh air in a Media World dominated by shallow Hopey Changey Boot-Lickers. So Happy B-Day Fox News!! :)

Now, who in their right mind could disagree, okay maybe a mind that's left, as in brain washed...:lol:

Happy birthday fox news!!! The only station on the air that's not commie!!! Hope they keep digging for the truth about barry dunham soetoro hussin obama jr.aka not my prez!!

Forum List

Back