Happy Birthday Dan

J

janeeng

And here it is, the big 21st Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Have a very Happy Birthday, be safe, not too drunk, but have a BLAST!!!!!! may you have many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thewave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY YOU GET LAID MAY TIMES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Dan!! If your not a beer fan..try a Dr. Pepper..a beer and you drop a shot of ameretto into it and chug it down. Tastes just like a Dr. Pepper!

:beer: :wine: :cheers2: :boobies: :smoke: :alco: :dance: :boobies:

that would be a blast! as you all know, no one ever indulges in the evils of alcohol before they ahve turned 21 right?

:laugh: :tinfoil: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:

It's my Birthday Today Too! Dan and I are twins.

:D

Happy Birthday Brother!

Originally posted by wonderwench
It's my Birthday Today Too! Dan and I are twins.

Happy Birthday Brother!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Dan!!!! hope you have a blast and WW, my guess is that somewhere in the Bay area a party will be rockin!!! Happy Birthday girl!!!

Hey Dan,

Happy birthday Man !!!!! :D

Go out and get drunk and laid for us old married farts who forgot what fun is like !!!

Thanks, guys! I overdid it last night (I went out after 12 AM), so I don't know that I will be drinking at all tonight. We'll see. Happy birthday to you too, WW!!!!

Dan, you were supposed to be going out tonight, not last night!!!!!! Take a drive up here, I will take you out for your Birthday!!!!! we can hit the city!

Dan, you were supposed to be going out tonight, not last night!!!!!!

Well, to tell the truth, I was planning on going out both nights! That doesnt look like it's going to work out too well, though!

Well, I guess one night, even though the wrong night, is better than not at all!

Well, I bought beer for the first time tonight and didn't even get carded!:mad: I'm pissed!

We ended up having a few people over, just a little get-together, nice and fun and quiet.;)

i dont get carded for beer, but let me buy some smokes and they are all about making sure im at least 18

hahahhah - I got carded one time in 7-11 for cigarette's myself. I thought, you gotta be kidding me, but I did.

that is typical Dan, being able to finally get beer on your own, and not get proofed the first time.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Hey, happy belated birthday Dan. Hope you had a great time and you are not too hungover.:puke3:
ok lets not mention hung over... im a hurting pup this morning!

Forum List

Back