Happy Birthday, Dan!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I hope you have/had a great day! (even though you never emailed me as promised).

I actually remember you being born and running around like a little monkey back then! LOL

(in case anyone is wondering, Dan is our youngest brother).

Best wishes, Bud!

Hey, thanks guys! I didn't do too much tonight, I figured nobody would really want to go out on a Monday night, so we all went out in Columbia this past Saturday. :cheers2:

Anyway, thanks again guys!

Dan said:
Hey, thanks guys! I didn't do too much tonight, I figured nobody would really want to go out on a Monday night, so we all went out in Columbia this past Saturday. :cheers2:

Columbia is one of my favorite places to go and see the Gamecocks....., and catch the fair every summer.

Dan said:

Dan, have you been to the Flying Saucer Beer place in downtown Columbia? Off the hook! They have 200 or so beers... I would live there if I lived in SC! :beer:

Dan, have you been to the Flying Saucer Beer place in downtown Columbia?

I was trying to remember the name of the place, because I remember you talking about it. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember too much not too long after I got there.;)

We went to Sharkey's, Mark's, and Good Times, all in 5 Points. Sharkey's is pretty good, I liked Mark's a lot, but Good Times was too crowded and too much crappy music (I can't even believe they're still playing that "Yeah" Lil John/Usher song).

Bonnie, yeah, Columbia's a great city. I think after I graduate, I'll probably move up around that area for a while.

Forum List

Back