Happy Birthday Creek!

Sorry to hear about the flowers... kids do dumbass things without thinking how it's going to make the owner feel, or they're little bastards that get off on pissing people off.

As far as the 'nice guys finish last' thing... I know how you feel. I've gotten stepped on more than a few times, and I try to take steps to prevent that from happening these days.

It's not that I don't trust people, I just don't trust people!
:D

They are doing just fine now bro......The Mother of one of the kids came her to apologize with him.....I forgave him whole heartedly...and shook the boys hand...I feel my kindness..got to the kid...I even gave them some squash,and tomatos....:)

Once I picked an apple off a new tree,while an older man of 70 was beging not to pick it from his window..It was a special kinda apple tree..and only had 1 apple on it....I picked it..took one bite,and threw it at his house..while he was begging me not to pick it.................00hh man..Not good...I learned alot since I was a kid........I told them the story about the apple I picked....We laughed..and it really worked out good....actually..I'm glad it happened...weard ha?

I replanted them all...and out of 27..only lost three....The whole neighborhood was here..and strangers I didnt even know stoped there cars etc....You'd swear someone was just shot....I watered them so good..and I can't believe they almost all lived........I thought I deleted that post...LOL!!!..I didnt want no attention about that....LOL!!!!...

Creek...:)

Kids..will be kids...and I was a nighmare of a child!!!...Oooh man!!!

Originally posted by Creek
I picked it..took one bite,and threw it at his house..while he was begging me not to pick it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhh, memories!

hahahahahaha! threw it, that's funny! sounds like my darling brothers. Don't even bother eating any of it, just throw it at anything that drives by! :)

Not quite as stupid as winging snowballs at a cop car!

I also use to throw things at cars when I was a kid.....and targeted older people who couldnt catch me...:(.......When the cops would get me..and bring me to the police station..they'd empty my pockets..and find rocks,plumbs..and you name it inside them.......Oooh man..I was a bad kid.....LOL!!!...I look back...and must have been a retard to say the least......

Originally posted by Joan
Not quite as stupid as winging snowballs at a cop car!

The pigs deserved it! They dared me too. They wouldn't have caught me if they didn't have 12 cop cars going after teenagers throwing snowballs!

One of my more prouder moments, never did get along with authority!

Yes...I threw stuff at cop cars too...LOL!!!..I had my escape routs etc......I got away most the time..but got caught a couple times too......Yep..I loved geting chased!!......Was a rush..Making roadblocks..you name..I did it!!...LOL!!!..

hahahha! well, I tried to teach a friend how to throw the egg out of the car window without having your hand seen, as I went to throw it and didn't realize that the next car was a woodbridge cop, hahahaha, right smack accross the windshield. Went through Iselin in and out of roads, when I came out to the old Green St. circle, there they were, sitting in the Amoco washing the egg off the window! hahahaha! never did get caught!

I do believe aside from snowballs being thrown, there were potatoes coming off the roof too! ;)

Jim..I had a similar chase too..the whole police force chasing me..for a carrot thrown at a hub cap.....I was off on my shot...and it only hit the hub cap...They sorrounded me in a small woods....and I had to come out with my hands up too...oooh man...They must of not had much to do that day......LOL!!!..It lasted about 3 hours in the neighborhood here......LOL!!!...I loved geting chased....LOL!!!

I remember when one time , me and a couple of kids threw stuff only at indian cars , I had this big thick log in my hand and kept hitting the indians with it and they would get out " IM CALLING THA COPS" We would crack up loughing in their face!!! hahhaha

My sons were the best at throwing rocks and getting in trouble. Now I sit back and pray for all the grandkids to put their parents through what I went through. So far it is working out pretty good. We still have a way to go but I can be patient. ha ha

hahahha, well one window in my house broke. This was by rocking too hard on recliner and through the window it went!

New Topics

Forum List

Back