Happy Birthday Colin!

First principles. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing, ask: What is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?

Promises, promises, promises.

Dang men are all alike.

You use Evian skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not today.

But her shoes are cheap. You can't take the Miner's daughter out of her you know..........
That accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you … all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars … while you could only dream of getting out … getting anywhere … getting all the way to the FBI.

That accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you … all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars … while you could only dream of getting out … getting anywhere … getting all the way to the FBI.

I've never even been to WV, my father hasn't worked in a mine since he was a teenager, and the whole back-seats-of-cars thing SO did not happen.

You're lousy at this.

I've never even been to WV, my father hasn't worked in a mine since he was a teenager, and the whole back-seats-of-cars thing SO did not happen.

You're lousy at this.

Was it a reply to you, Phoenickssssssssssssss?

_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

Forum List

Back