Happy Birthday Annie

HappyBirthday-vi.jpg

Happy Birthday Annie!!!!

Here's a birthday story for you:

Annie went downstairs for breakfast, hoping her husband would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for her. As it turned out, he barely said good morning, let alone Happy Birthday." She thought... Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids....they will remember. Her kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word.

So when She left for work, she felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As she walked into her office, her boss, Jack said, "Good Morning Annie, and by the way Happy Birthday! " It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.

She worked until one o'clock, when Jack came in and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me." Annie said, "Thanks, Jack, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

They went to lunch. but they didn't go where they would normally go. He chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table. They had two martinis each and Annie enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jack said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?" Annie responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"

He said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."

After arriving at his apartment, Jack turned to Annie and said, " If you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back." "Ok," she nervously replied.

He went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, came out carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by Annie's husband, her kids, and dozens of her friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday. "

And there was Annie...
Just sat there...
On the couch...

Naked.

Sounds like something that would happen to me, in a nightmare! :lol:

Thank you! Yes, I feel married to my house. ;)

[youtube] jtCKtHoGHRU [/youtube]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtCKtHoGHRU]YouTube - Squeeze- Annie get your gun[/ame]

:party: :eusa_dance: :beer:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Annie--

May all your dreams and aspirations be spontaneously fulfilled!

Forum List

Back