Happy (Belated) Mother's Day

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
I was shocked to see no one posted this (maybe I'm missing it somewhere). All the strong women out there raising their kids with a hard-working husband or not, keep your heads up and just take a moment to congratulate yourself on being a damn good mother in today's society.

All the men, I hope you called your mothers, let them know how you feel and how much you appreciate all the love, patience and hard work they put into raising you from a tiny miracle of life into a grown ass man.

Ladies too, I hope you called your mothers and wished them well. God knows they put up with you too and everybody knows daughters are harder to raise than boys, you don't have to beat girls off young men with a stick, at least in most cases :laugh:

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there though. Sorry I didn't post this earlier, I figured someone else already had. Maybe they were too busy spending time with their moms and wives who are mothers :)

Ditto here--was traveling all yesterday to get up to Joker country ! Il'' report on that later but I hope all you Moms' had a great one -----you deserve it !!

I hope y'all had a merry, merry mother's day and that all your wishes came true.

My wife would have killed me if I had spent time posting on M Day!

:D

Forum List

Back