Happy B day USA

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I believe today is a day to put aside out differences and wish our nation a happy 232 Birth Day.

So happy B day USA, despite all the BS still the only place I would want to live.

Charles

Happy Birthday to the greatest country in the world!

Oh......wait........sorry.......

It's not Norway's birthday........my mistake.

Now, use that freedom of yours to go out and VOTE in November.

Remember, don't bitch about your president unless you had a part in electing him, or trying to elect him!

Happy Birthday to the greatest country in the world!

Oh......wait........sorry.......

It's not Norway's birthday........my mistake.

So why don't you move there then bud? I mean you can not even drop your BS for one day to say Happy Birthday, maybe you would be happier in Norway.

So why don't you move there then bud? I mean you can not even drop your BS for one day to say Happy Birthday, maybe you would be happier in Norway.

Certainly the US would be happier if he was in Norway.

I think I would be happier in Sweden....

NYHETER-12s12-tjej-483_438.jpg

America the beautiful is 232 years old!

She doesn't look a day over 200, if you ask me.

I think it's her sound constitution keeping her in such fine shape.

Remember, don't bitch about your president unless you had a part in electing him, or trying to elect him!

Fucking bullshit.

One has every right to bitch about a piece of crap politician they never wanted in the first place.

Fucking bullshit.

One has every right to bitch about a piece of crap politician they never wanted in the first place.

And a happy fourth of July to you too! :eusa_whistle:

So, if nobody votes, isn't that called a dictatorship?

How do we get the people we DON'T want in office out of office then? You can sit on your fat ass all day long and bitch about either McCain or Obama after the election, but what did YOU DO to try and change who is in office? Like it or not, these are our 2 choices, so pick the lesser of 2 evils and VOTE!

And a happy fourth of July to you too! :eusa_whistle:

So, if nobody votes, isn't that called a dictatorship?

How do we get the people we DON'T want in office out of office then? You can sit on your fat ass all day long and bitch about either McCain or Obama after the election, but what did YOU DO to try and change who is in office? Like it or not, these are our 2 choices, so pick the lesser of 2 evils and VOTE!

Don't be a dumbass on our Birthday !! We can vote for anyone we please--NOT just a democrat or a republican. That's exactly how you end up with the same old shits in office.

Don't be a dumbass on our Birthday !! We can vote for anyone we please--NOT just a democrat or a republican. That's exactly how you end up with the same old shits in office.

How is saying go out and vote in November being a dumbass? :cuckoo:

You can vote for Ralph Wiggam for all I care, just go VOTE!

How is saying go out and vote in November being a dumbass? :cuckoo:

You can vote for Ralph Wiggam for all I care, just go VOTE!

Like it or not, these are our 2 choices, so pick the lesser of 2 evils and VOTE!

then quit posting lies like this one--If there is someone I can support as our president I wil lvote for them. Why should I vote for the lesser of two evils ?

then quit posting lies like this one--If there is someone I can support as our president I wil lvote for them. Why should I vote for the lesser of two evils ?

Well, again, do you really think Ralph Nadar has a chance? Ralph Wiggam?

We have to live with OUR CHOICE for 4 years. You may as well read up on the 2 (yes, only 2) who have a VALID chance of becoming our president in 2008 and VOTE. But if you do vote for one of the Ralph's, at least you can say you did something to try and CHANGE things.

Kinda like the year I voted Libertarian. My guy didn't win, but I did my part to try and make a change.

I would have rather had Ron Paul and Obama running, but that's another thread.....

No if you ask me, if you were able to vote, and did not, then you have little right to bitch.

I voted for Ron Paul in my primary. I thought he was our best choice. I don't like any of the others that were on either ticket. I think I would have only been more pissed about the choice Republicans made if it had been Giuliani. Regardless, I don't like either of the 2 main choices and therefore I will not be voting for either one. But you aren't going to tell me I can't bitch about either one just because I don't vote for them in the general. If I don't like you, I don't vote for you. It's that simple. It's not a game to me, where I'll vote just so someone else doesn't win. I take politics seriously, and if everyone in this country voted for who they REALLY wanted, we wouldn't have this 2 party problem we have.

Conservatives allowed the GOP to pretty much break clean from them, so long as they still had a way to beat out liberals. Now we're left two liberal parties because we don't choose candidates based on their issues anymore. We play games and pick whoever we think can beat someone else, and while that's been going on, the GOP has turned liberal right under our noses and we don't even care.

I guess as long as GOP candidates still pay lip service to conservative issues, they're good enough for most voters. Pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me. Conservatism lost its balls. I'm trying to do things to change that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back