Happy 90th Birthday 19th Amendment!

Do Conservatives still oppose this one?

Or are they repackaging it as one of their ideas?

The 19th...reason The Twenty-first Amendment needed to be enacted:lol:

Just joking ladies, every American adult should have the right to vote that is mentally competent..

Nah. They're too busy thinking you're an idiot and a fool to bother with the 19th.

Thanks for your constructive comment Gunny. As usual, it is well researched and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand

Nah. They're too busy thinking you're an idiot and a fool to bother with the 19th.

Thanks for your constructive comment Gunny. As usual, it is well researched and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand

I should waste my time on a constructive comment with a parrot that recites the leftwingnut handbook? Puh-lease.:eusa_hand:

You couldn't research your ass when your nose obviously reaches.

You weren't fucking born when the 19th Amendment was proposed, jackass. Want to keep playing, or what?

I think women should have the right to vote. I think leftwingnuts like you SHOULDN'T.

I should waste my time on a constructive comment with a parrot that recites the leftwingnut handbook? Puh-lease.:eusa_hand:

You couldn't research your ass when your nose obviously reaches.

You weren't fucking born when the 19th Amendment was proposed, jackass. Want to keep playing, or what?

I think women should have the right to vote. I think leftwingnuts like you SHOULDN'T.

You got me on that one..

I wasn't born when the 19th Amendment was proposed. Maybe you can clarify for me, did the Conservatives oppose the 19th Amendment?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back