Happy 5775

Grendelyn, you and Penelope seem to show the same lack of reading and comprehension skills. And you show your hate.

It is obvious to everyone else here that I was giving well wishes to Israel. I live in the United States of America. Two different countries. Israel is not my country, and I had nothing to do with the Torah. It's not mine. Somebody else wrote it.

Last edited:
Shana tova Israel, as the sun is setting in your country . . .

Dear Teddy ~ "[Y]our country," you say? Kindly give yourself a break and read YOUR Torah and you will find that the Canaanites owned this land long before Hebrews ever did and most certainly longer than Eastern European Ashkenazi troublemaking persons, feigning to be Hebrews, ever did. ~ Susan
PS Think about it . . . there was no trouble in this land until a gang of eastern Europeans showed up wanting to possess it.

You are one loving person, aren't you?

It's a thread about having a new year, can't you spare us your venom for even one thread?

Shana tova Israel, as the sun is setting in your country . . .

Dear Teddy ~ "[Y]our country," you say? Kindly give yourself a break and read YOUR Torah and you will find that the Canaanites owned this land long before Hebrews ever did and most certainly longer than Eastern European Ashkenazi troublemaking persons, feigning to be Hebrews, ever did. ~ Susan
PS Think about it . . . there was no trouble in this land until a gang of eastern Europeans showed up wanting to possess it.

You are one loving person, aren't you?

It's a thread about having a new year, can't you spare us your venom for even one thread?

Haven't you heard the news? By her own admission Pish is a Canaanite princess. Heh Heh!

Forum List

Back