Happy 4th!

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
fourth_of_july.jpg

''There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.'' -William J. Clinton

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July! While in the spirit of having a good time, don't forget to pay respects to the men and women who serve our country!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday America!!! I was almost born on the 4th of July but I drug my feet a bit and didn't make the scene for another 48 hours. Too bad. If I had of been born on the 4th of July there would be fireworks every year on my birthday. It's ok though because I was born on John Paul Jone's and George W. Bush's birthday. I can live with that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyoLpJ6J_4Y]YouTube - America The Beautiful by Elvis Presley[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekHkR5BKOY[/ame]

Last edited:
Happy Birthday America!!! I was almost born on the 4th of July but I drug my feet a bit and didn't make the scene for another 48 hours. Too bad. If I had of been born on the 4th of July there would be fireworks every year on my birthday. It's ok though because I was born on John Paul Jone's and George W. Bush's birthday. I can live with that.

I've got you beat, I was born on Christmas 'eve. :D

Just got back from Watching the navies Blue angels flight demonstration Team, along with a few smaller prop planes doing acrobatics, a Harrier, a f-22 Raptor, and A10 Thunderbolt.

Was a hell of a show. My ears are still ringing. The most Amazing thing about it to me, is Both the Blue angles f-18 Super Hornets and the f-22 perform all sorts of tricks and high speed fly byes, But of course they cant break the sound barrier so close to a city so the whole time they are doing all their tricks and "high speed" fly byes they are at like 1/4 to 1/3 their actual top speed :)

Fire works time.

happy forth all.

It's been a glorious day here and the fireworks are coming up this evening.

And I couldn't be prouder to be an American! God bless this world and shine His face on America!

Happy Independence Day!

Just got back from Watching the navies Blue angels flight demonstration Team, along with a few smaller prop planes doing acrobatics, a Harrier, a f-22 Raptor, and A10 Thunderbolt.

Was a hell of a show. My ears are still ringing. The most Amazing thing about it to me, is Both the Blue angles f-18 Super Hornets and the f-22 perform all sorts of tricks and high speed fly byes, But of course they cant break the sound barrier so close to a city so the whole time they are doing all their tricks and "high speed" fly byes they are at like 1/4 to 1/3 their actual top speed :)

Fire works time.

happy forth all.
I'll bet that was a great show. The most impressive high-speed low-altitude pass I ever saw was a B-1 Lancer doing .95 Mach about 500 feet over downtown St Louis, full afterburners. :eek: Car alarms were going off all over town. :lol:

Happy Independence Day!

A special thank you to the troops who are not home today and their loved ones who deal with all the hardships.

To the brave and the bold: RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Forum List

Back