Happy 420. Bills are pending to decriminalize and legalize Marijuana

Contact your reps and tell them to support these bills today!

We've already got it legalized here in MA. it will NEVER be legal on my property, in my home or car, or anywhere else I have control over.
Of course, just like you would prohibit Alcohol on your property if you wish.
He is basically a five-and-dime nut with delusions of adequacy. He'd be scary if he wasn't a total pussy.

Here is an interesting study on marijuana users

People who smoke weed are richer, more successful and happier, study finds

Debunking myths of low motivation and under-achievement, in California it was found that 20 percent of consumers had graduated with a master’s degree while the figure was 12 percent for those who wouldn’t consider trying cannabis.

In terms of household income, the figure was $93,800 (£73,470) for consumers, significantly higher than the $70,000 (£54811) average for abstainers.

Similar results were found in Colorado with 64 percent of cannabis consumers in full-time jobs, compared to 54 percent of those who would not consider consuming the drug.

The finding that consumers are more likely to be parents also refutes the familiar stereotype of cannabis users being irresponsible. In California, 64 percent of consumers had started a family, while the figure for abstainers stood at 55 percent.

In terms of life satisfaction, nearly five in ten Colorado consumers agreed that they are more satisfied with life today than they were a year ago, compared to about four in ten among those who avoid cannabis.

Healthier habits and social activity also correlated. In Colorado, 36 percent of consumers described themselves as “very social people”, whereas only 28 percent of marijuana avoiders said the same.

Consumers in both Colorado and California also said they enjoyed outdoor recreation at significantly higher rates.

I think it's time to throw away tired stereotypes.

That's how pot heads see themselves. Someone else might see this skewed personal opinion as a pipe dream.

Hey, moron, the study has nothing to do with 'perception' other than breaking them.

But, why should I bother to explain this to you as you apparently associate pot smoking with Hitler.

Debunking myths of low motivation and under-achievement, in California it was found that 20 percent of consumers had graduated with a master’s degree while the figure was 12 percent for those who wouldn’t consider trying cannabis.

In terms of household income, the figure was $93,800 (£73,470) for consumers, significantly higher than the $70,000 (£54811) average for abstainers.

Similar results were found in Colorado with 64 percent of cannabis consumers in full-time jobs, compared to 54 percent of those who would not consider consuming the drug.

The finding that consumers are more likely to be parents also refutes the familiar stereotype of cannabis users being irresponsible. In California, 64 percent of consumers had started a family, while the figure for abstainers stood at 55 percent.

In terms of life satisfaction, nearly five in ten Colorado consumers agreed that they are more satisfied with life today than they were a year ago, compared to about four in ten among those who avoid cannabis.

Healthier habits and social activity also correlated. In Colorado, 36 percent of consumers described themselves as “very social people”, whereas only 28 percent of marijuana avoiders said the same.

Consumers in both Colorado and California also said they enjoyed outdoor recreation at significantly higher rates.

Haha...right!
That’s good shit right there… We all know people that are stoners and we know exactly what type of people they are… The fact that you guys believe that shit is absolutely hilarious and a testament to your ignorance.

Haha...right!
That’s good shit right there… We all know people that are stoners and we know exactly what type of people they are… The fact that you guys believe that shit is absolutely hilarious and a testimony to your ignorance.
I agree. Smoking pot is bad for health. No need to try and justify it that way.

It should be LEGAL because making it legal is consistent with the principles of liberty, and no other reason is necessary or relevant, in my opinion.

Haha...right!
That’s good shit right there… We all know people that are stoners and we know exactly what type of people they are… The fact that you guys believe that shit is absolutely hilarious and a testament to your ignorance.

Says the guy who lives off of stereotypes.

Haha...right!
That’s good shit right there… We all know people that are stoners and we know exactly what type of people they are… The fact that you guys believe that shit is absolutely hilarious and a testimony to your ignorance.
I agree. Smoking pot is bad for health. No need to try and justify it that way.

It should be LEGAL because making it legal is consistent with the principles of liberty, and no other reason is necessary or relevant, in my opinion.

I easily would have agreed with you just a short time ago…Unfortunately, the level of quality among us these days has dipped to a point where unless express consent was given by our founders liberties must be lost through legislation to control the filth and to protect good Americans from said filth both physically and fiscally.

Forum List

Back