Happy 160th birthday, Hillary!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
CZvEd0FVIAEJIgs.jpg

Wow

Now that the Crazy Right Wing and its echo chamber has failed to pin Benghazi and E-Mail Gate on HRC, trying to harm her national popularity, they once again attack her as a mature women.

Posting unflattering photo shopped images as if they are a substantive comment on who has the most experience, education and temperament to be the next POTUS, is once again evidence that misogyny remains alive and well in the Republican and Crazy Conservative Camps.

CrusaderFrank ought to be ashamed, as well as anyone who buys into this callow and iniquitous thread.

Now that the Crazy Right Wing and its echo chamber has failed to pin Benghazi and E-Mail Gate on HRC, trying to harm her national popularity, they once again attack her as a mature women.

Posting unflattering photo shopped images as if they are a substantive comment on who has the most experience, education and temperament to be the next POTUS, is once again evidence that misogyny remains alive and well in the Republican and Crazy Conservative Camps.

CrusaderFrank ought to be ashamed, as well as anyone who buys into this callow and iniquitous thread.
56163208.jpg

Hillary Clinton, born October 26, 1947 (age 68 years)

Donald Trump, born June 14, 1946 (age 69 years)

Too bad the fear and hate mongering hasn't worked, the crusader's efforts to assassinate her character has failed as has the ideology they have been brainwashed to adopt.

CrusaderFrank, born April 1 (year unknown but his level of maturity strongly suggests his mental age is about four).

"I think these FBI investigations, criminal activity around her classified e-mails and imminent indictments actually add to Hillary's resume" -- Wry

trump would be a puddle if he ever had to go thru all that hillary has endured...

trump would be a puddle if he ever had to go thru all that hillary has endured...

Agreed.

The stress of maintaining her Commodities trading record, hearing Vince Fosters famous last words, "I'm going to talk to the FBI and come clean about Whitewater, what's the worst that could happen?"

Stress Squared!

Four years ago, Donald Trump was scheduled to moderate a Republican debate in Iowa, but just two candidates agreed to participate in the Newsmax-hosted event because the then “Celebrity Apprentice” host would not rule out an independent run.

“We’re not seeing a lot of courage here,” Trump told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in a 2011 interview. “These Republicans, they’re supposed to be brave.”

Donald Trump once scolded GOP candidates for boycotting Iowa debate he was supposed to moderate

^ :lmao:

CrusaderFrank, born April 1 (year unknown but his level of maturity strongly suggests his mental age is about four).

"I think these FBI investigations, criminal activity around her classified e-mails and imminent indictments actually add to Hillary's resume" -- Wry

Don't lie, I've read many of your posts, your claim, "I think", is not credible.

Forum List

Back