Happiness in Islam

the overwhelming majority of that which are called "arabs" now---
back then, were entirely illiterate. In fact, the majority of
muslims today-------are illiterate in Arabic. ----not only unable to
read and write in Arabic------but not even conversant

Let's face it, no one in Islam looks very happy.

Lots of misery-----I cried when I read the Koran------I went thru the whole book expecting THE BAD GUYS TO FACE HEAVENLY censure. -----instead ---the bastard thieves,
murderers and rapists WON!!!!!!!

The eloquence and majesty of the early chapters of the Qur’an moved many to tears, and the beautiful Qur’anic Arabic converted millions of Arabs in the Middle-East. Not only did the Qur’an affect the lives of these Arabs, but it also transformed their culture. Even today, no serious study of the Arabic language is possible without reference to this book.

The reaction of some pagans was that they accused Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, of being a soothsayer and a madman. In order to silence them, Allah issued a challenge. At first he asked them to produce a book like the Qur’an. When it could not be done, Allah asked them to produce ten chapters like it. When this too could not be done Allah finally stated:

[And if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to Our slave, then produce a Surah like it.] (Al-Baqarah: 23)​

The famous Arabist from University of Oxford, Hamilton Gibb was open upon about the style of the Qur'an. In his words:

...the Meccans still demanded of him a miracle, and with remarkable boldness and self confidence Mohammad appealed as a supreme confirmation of his mission to the Koran itself. Like all Arabs they were the connoisseurs of language and rhetoric. Well, then if the Koran were his own composition other men could rival it. Let them produce ten verses like it. If they could not (and it is obvious that they could not), then let them accept the Koran as an outstanding evident miracle.

Ancient Lion, Since you are repeating yourself let me do the same. I have posted my version of surah 118 before but here it is again to show how easy it is to mimic the Quran. Obviously my effort is satirical but I could just as easily write a serious surah that would not be much different from the Quran. Because the Quran is simplistic trash.

2.23 And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our
servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If
there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.

2.24 But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is
men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

The quran says above that no one can produce a sura like it. Here is my sura.

Sura 118 Al Baba.

118.1 Praised be to Allah the almighty and most merciful, the lord of the worlds.
118.2 Obey Allah and his messenger, Muhammad, and if you should give all you own, and die in battle for Allah you will be well rewarded.
118.3 You will recline on couches drinking from silver goblets, and be waited on by wide eyed virgins, who have been specially made for you in heaven. (well they may have been fixed by surgery)
118.3 So you will no longer have to hobble Thamud the she camel for your satisfaction as you did on earth.
118.4 Did we not tell you of Ali Baba and the forty thieves, and did we not remind you of Noah, and how we asked him to gather two of every creature, we even saved the pig, but I am damned if we can remember why we mentioned them. Unless it was to poison unbelievers, yes I think that was it.
118.4 And did we not give you the sand to play in, as far as the eye can see, nothing but sand,sand, sand. Allah love sand, no, he really likes making sand. And did we not surround it by the seas which are too salty to drink. Allah is most merciful and wise.
118.5 Did we not tell you to fight the unbelievers wherever you find them, so that you could steal their lands and get out of all that sand. So great and merciful is Allah to the followers of the messenger. Obey the messenger and fight the unbelievers and take their wives and steal their possessions, you can have the wives, but the loot belongs to Allah, (and his messenger Muhammed so hand it over or else) But do not kill unbelievers if they become believers, just sign them up as conscripts, and put them in the front line of the next battle to liberate the lands of more unbelievers. Only kill them if they become believers, then change their minds when they start thinking for themselves ,and asking awkward questions. Then strike their necks.
118.6 Allah will curse the unbelievers to be roasted over a slow burning flame for all eternity, and have their eyes plucked out with hooks. But Allah will give them new eyes, so that they can be plucked out again, because Allah is most wise and great, and he likes to watch. He likes little boys that pick the wings off flies as that amuses him. He is the seer-er of all you do, and even peeps on you when you are in the bathroom.
118.7 Allah be praised and praised, then praised some more.
No really, you had better get down on your heads and grovel, you wretched worms, or you are really going to get it in the head. You either kiss my arse or have your flesh peeled off, and red hot irons shoved where the sun does not shine.
118.8 Whoops, That may have been a verse influenced by Satan, so do not worry to much about that one, I may abrogate it later. Anyway, don't mess with the messenger (Muhammad) if you know whats good for you.

Last edited:
The eloquence and majesty of the early chapters of the Qur’an moved many to tears, and the beautiful Qur’anic Arabic converted millions of Arabs in the Middle-East. Not only did the Qur’an affect the lives of these Arabs, but it also transformed their culture. Even today, no serious study of the Arabic language is possible without reference to this book.

The reaction of some pagans was that they accused Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, of being a soothsayer and a madman. In order to silence them, Allah issued a challenge. At first he asked them to produce a book like the Qur’an. When it could not be done, Allah asked them to produce ten chapters like it. When this too could not be done Allah finally stated:

[And if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to Our slave, then produce a Surah like it.] (Al-Baqarah: 23)​

The famous Arabist from University of Oxford, Hamilton Gibb was open upon about the style of the Qur'an. In his words:

...the Meccans still demanded of him a miracle, and with remarkable boldness and self confidence Mohammad appealed as a supreme confirmation of his mission to the Koran itself. Like all Arabs they were the connoisseurs of language and rhetoric. Well, then if the Koran were his own composition other men could rival it. Let them produce ten verses like it. If they could not (and it is obvious that they could not), then let them accept the Koran as an outstanding evident miracle.

Ancient Lion, Since you are repeating yourself let me do the same. I have posted my version of surah 118 before but here it is again to show how easy it is to mimic the Quran. Obviously my effort is satirical but I could just as easily write a serious surah that would not be much different from the Quran. Because the Quran is simplistic trash.

2.23 And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our
servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If

2.24 But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is

Sura 118 Al Baba.

118.1 Praised be to Allah the almighty and most merciful, the lord of the worlds.
118.2 Obey Allah and his messenger, Muhammad, and if you should give all you own, and die in battle for Allah you will be well rewarded.
118.3 You will recline on couches drinking from silver goblets, and be waited on by wide eyed virgins, who have been specially made for you in heaven. (well they may have been fixed by surgery)
118.3 So you will no longer have to hobble Thamud the she camel for your satisfaction as you did on earth.
118.4 Did we not tell you of Ali Baba and the forty thieves, and did we not remind you of Noah, and how we asked him to gather two of every creature, we even saved the pig, but I am damned if we can remember why we mentioned them. Unless it was to poison unbelievers, yes I think that was it.
118.4 And did we not give you the sand to play in, as far as the eye can see, nothing but sand,sand, sand. Allah love sand, no, he really likes making sand. And did we not surround it by the seas which are too salty to drink. Allah is most merciful and wise.
118.5 Did we not tell you to fight the unbelievers wherever you find them, so that you could steal their lands and get out of all that sand. So great and merciful is Allah to the followers of the messenger. Obey the messenger and fight the unbelievers and take their wives and steal their possessions, you can have the wives, but the loot belongs to Allah, (and his messenger Muhammed so hand it over or else) But do not kill unbelievers if they become believers, just sign them up as conscripts, and put them in the front line of the next battle to liberate the lands of more unbelievers. Only kill them if they become believers, then change their minds when they start thinking for themselves ,and asking awkward questions. Then strike their necks.
118.6 Allah will curse the unbelievers to be roasted over a slow burning flame for all eternity, and have their eyes plucked out with hooks. But Allah will give them new eyes, so that they can be plucked out again, because Allah is most wise and great, and he likes to watch. He likes little boys that pick the wings off flies as that amuses him. He is the seer-er of all you do, and even peeps on you when you are in the bathroom.
No really, you had better get down on your heads and grovel, you wretched worms, or you are really going to get it in the head. You either kiss my arse or have your flesh peeled off, and red hot irons shoved where the sun does not shine.
118.8 Whoops, That may have been a verse influenced by Satan, so do not worry to much about that one, I may abrogate it later. Anyway, don't mess with the messenger (Muhammad) if you know whats good for you.

the old cat never answers----he just presents moronic mosque
propaganda

Sura 118 Al Baba.

muslims I have known-----who themselves did not know Arabic (being people from southeast
asia or Iran.) have told me that the Koran is SOOOO wonderful----- IN ARABIC. They repeat
the nonsense that old cat has posted. It is something they learn to say in mosques. Most
muslims never read the Koran------in fact----cannot

Quran and the eternal challenge !

The smallest chapter in the Qur’an is only 3 verses long (Chapter 108). The pagans at the time of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, could not even produce something as small as this, and since then no one else has completed this impossible task. All of this is in light of the fact that the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, could not read or write, thus refuting those who say that the Qur’an was his own handiwork.

The Qur’an is the Final book of revelation. After it there will be no more. However, many have tried to deny this by producing their own new versions of the Qur’an. Among them have been the two false prophets, Musailama and Ghulam Ahmad. Many Chapters in the Qur’an are named after animals, such as the Ant, Spider etc.
Musailama tried to copy this, and went about creating a chapter in his book called the Weasel! In Arabic it is called Al-Wabl and it hardly causes people to be struck in awe!
On the other hand, Ghulam Ahmad, the ‘British stooge’, claimed to receive revelation in cockney English!! Such foolishness could never compare to the beauty of the Qur’an with its clear and beautiful Arabic language.

Quran and the eternal challenge !

The smallest chapter in the Qur’an is only 3 verses long (Chapter 108). The pagans at the time of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, could not even produce something as small as this, and since then no one else has completed this impossible task. All of this is in light of the fact that the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, could not read or write, thus refuting those who say that the Qur’an was his own handiwork.

The Qur’an is the Final book of revelation. After it there will be no more. However, many have tried to deny this by producing their own new versions of the Qur’an. Among them have been the two false prophets, Musailama and Ghulam Ahmad. Many Chapters in the Qur’an are named after animals, such as the Ant, Spider etc.
Musailama tried to copy this, and went about creating a chapter in his book called the Weasel! In Arabic it is called Al-Wabl and it hardly causes people to be struck in awe!
On the other hand, Ghulam Ahmad, the ‘British stooge’, claimed to receive revelation in cockney English!! Such foolishness could never compare to the beauty of the Qur’an with its clear and beautiful Arabic language.

Ancient Liar, your eternal quest is what to do with the rocks once you've wiped your ass with them.

All of this is in light of the fact that the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, could not read or write, thus refuting those who say that the Qur’an was his own handiwork
Of course it was not his own work. It is all plagiarism from the bible and Arab mythology. He had the bible read to him and copied it. See Hadith Bukhari vol 8 book 82 no 809 where Muhammad sends for the Torah and has it read to him.

If you want proof the Quran is a half remembered, rambling rehash of the bible see surah 12.
It is the story of Joseph, except that the Qurans account of Joseph is a quarter of the length of the original story as it appears in Genesis in the bible, and the Qurans version leaves out most of the details that make the story comprehensible. If you do not first read the story in the bible you cannot possibly understand the story of Joseph in the Quran, as it has no narrative or details of Josephs family.

Quran and science

The Quran, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago, mentioned facts only recently discovered or proven by scientists. This proves without doubt that the Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him to the Prophet Muhammad, and that the Quran was not authored by Muhammad or by any other human being. This also proves that Muhammad is truly a prophet sent by God. It is beyond reason that anyone fourteen hundred years ago would have known these facts discovered or proven only recently with advanced equipment and sophisticated scientific methods.

In fact, the very common origin of this universe is stated clearly by Allah, the Most High:

[Do not the disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together, then We parted them. And We made from water every living thing. Will they then not believe?] (Al-Anbiya’: 30)​

This parting of the heavens and the earth is more commonly known to scientists as the ‘big bang’. It is also a fact that life originated from water and that every living cell is composed of 85% water. Without water life is impossible.

Figure: The mountains, like pegs, have deep roots embedded in the ground. (Anatomy of the Earth, Cailleux, p. 220.)

The mountains of the earth, like icebergs, have roots going deep into the ground. This ensures that they will not topple with their extreme heights – this is known as ‘isostasy’. In this way the mountains are like the stakes which are used to anchor a tent. But this fact is already known to us when Allah says:

[Have We not made the earth an expanse and the mountains stakes?] (An-Naba`: 6-7)
[Allah has cast into the ground mountains standing firm so that it does not shake with you.] (Luqman: 10)​

Quran and science

The Quran, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago, mentioned facts only recently discovered or proven by scientists. This proves without doubt that the Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him to the Prophet Muhammad, and that the Quran was not authored by Muhammad or by any other human being. This also proves that Muhammad is truly a prophet sent by God. It is beyond reason that anyone fourteen hundred years ago would have known these facts discovered or proven only recently with advanced equipment and sophisticated scientific methods.

In fact, the very common origin of this universe is stated clearly by Allah, the Most High:

[Do not the disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together, then We parted them. And We made from water every living thing. Will they then not believe?] (Al-Anbiya’: 30)​

This parting of the heavens and the earth is more commonly known to scientists as the ‘big bang’. It is also a fact that life originated from water and that every living cell is composed of 85% water. Without water life is impossible.

Figure: The mountains, like pegs, have deep roots embedded in the ground. (Anatomy of the Earth, Cailleux, p. 220.)

The mountains of the earth, like icebergs, have roots going deep into the ground. This ensures that they will not topple with their extreme heights – this is known as ‘isostasy’. In this way the mountains are like the stakes which are used to anchor a tent. But this fact is already known to us when Allah says:

[Have We not made the earth an expanse and the mountains stakes?] (An-Naba`: 6-7)
[Allah has cast into the ground mountains standing firm so that it does not shake with you.] (Luqman: 10)​
Stop being such a dumbass, there's no science in Islam.

BS ------there is more of "science" in the Bhagavad Gita than in the Koran. Second rate and money
hungry professors are PAID to write idiotic articles supporting the nutty idea of "science in the Koran"----
my all time fave is an idiot named Keith Moore who was so desperate that he ascribed ORIGINAL DESCRIPTIONS in the Koran in reference to the development of the human embryo----PURE BS----
the Koran does not describe anything more than that known to the average midwife of the time.
Embryology is one of my FORTE's

The reference to everything being made from water is stolen from Genesis in the bible.

The heaven and earth were never joined together, the big bang created hydrogen which later formed stars.
The heavy atoms needed to make planets were created in those stars and spewed out into space when those stars died. Only then could planets form around other stars and this process took billions of years.

As for the earth being an expanse it is obvious Muhammad thought the earth was flat and the sun orbited the earth.

The reference to everything being made from water is stolen from Genesis in the bible.

The heaven and earth were never joined together, the big bang created hydrogen which later formed stars.
The heavy atoms needed to make planets were created in those stars and spewed out into space when those stars died. Only then could planets form around other stars and this process took billions of years.

As for the earth being an expanse it is obvious Muhammad thought the earth was flat and the sun orbited the earth.

considering the time period in which the Koran was written -----something like circa 800 CE-----
it was very primitive in reference to known science at that time

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
Well, good for you. I disagree with you, Islam is... what it is. Your religion would condone harming me for my beliefs. Not liking that. We would have bliss if Islam would learn to tolerate non Muslims, not attack or tax or hurt US non muslims. Can we do that? Is that workable? Right now, suicide bombers and terrorist cells aren't exactly the cutting edge of tolerance, and that's a Muslim thing. Not Jews or Christians, MUSLIMS.

Amazing Architectures: Miracle of The Quran

Why did I waste my time listening to that wailing crap. Quran surah 16.68 and 16.69 says absolutely nothing about hexagons.

you should have listened. It says that the center of the STAR OF DAVID ---is a
hexagon-----proving that jews taught bees how to build hives. -----afterall------
king Solomon spoke to ants and grasshoppers------it is logical to assume he
spoke to bees

Forum List

Back