Happiness in Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Ancient lion, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Ancient lion

Ancient lion Thank your creator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +306
    Laylatul-Qadr

Some acts of worship that Muslims do in the last 10 days of Ramadan:

• Praying
    It is recommended to make a long Qiyam prayer during the nights on which Laylatul-Qadr could fall. This is indicated in many Hadiths

• Making Supplications
    It is also recommended to make extensive supplication on this night. `A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported that she asked the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) “O Messenger of Allah! If I knew which night is Laylatul-Qadr, what should I say during it?” And he instructed her to say: “Allahumma innaka `afuwwun tuhibbul `afwa fa`fu `annee (O Allah! You are Oft-Forgiving, and you love forgiveness. So forgive me).” (Ahmad)

• Abandoning Worldly Pleasures for the Sake of Worship
    It is further recommended to spend more time in worship during the nights on which Laylatul-Qadr is likely to be. This calls for abandoning many worldly pleasures in order to secure the time and thoughts solely for worshipping Allah. This is based on the following Hadith narrated by `A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her): “Upon entering into the last ten (of Ramadan), the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) would tighten his Izar (i.e. he stayed away from his wives in order to have more time for worship), spend the whole night awake (in Prayer), and wake up his family.” (Al-Bukhari)
    Happy Ramadan Everyone:night:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,831
    Beer and bacon wrapped Jalapenos on the grill for breakfast, Pork sausage and more beer for lunch, then I'll BBQ a rack of pork ribs with a Jack and Coke to celebrate the crusades.

Stay safe everyone, if you hear someone shout allah snackbar, or some shit like that, find cover. This is the time of year those assholes get extra explosive.

3. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,047
    Enjoy your impending heart attack! ... :thup: .. :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,831
    That was the best fucking response....

I'll get the low sodium sausage.:abgg2q.jpg:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. JusticeHammer

JusticeHammer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +901
    Satan's holiday.

6. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,831
    That's May Day.

Ramadan is moongod month.

Not that lucifer didn't inspire that too.

7. Lastamender

Lastamender Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,183
    [​IMG]

8. ninja007

ninja007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,713
    a muslim doesnt have any real happiness- true happiness comes from God the Father. Not some false made up moon god. Also the one true God loved his creation so much, He died to save us. The false moon god allah wanted people to die and kill for him.

9. ninja007

ninja007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,713
    Taqiyya is a concept and a reality that must be borne in mind when reading or listening to the words of Muslims.

What is Taqiyya?

Taqiyya (also spelled taqiya or taqiyyah) is lying to advance or protect Islam (taqiyya literally means "prevention"). Muslims justify taqiyya from the Quran, other Islamic texts, and the actions of Muhammad, including those below.

It should be emphasized that while Iying is a cause for shame in the West, taqiyya isn't in Islam. To Muslims, taqiyya - Iying (to infidels) to advance and protect Islam - is both a virtue and a duty (there is shame, however, in being caught - watch the video below).

So, when non-Muslims confront Muslims about facts that Muslims wish to hide (e.g., Hitler & Islam, Sharia Law, Errors in Quran, Halal, Allah Moon God, Taharrush, etc.), Muslims often Iie with a straight face, even on record and in front of other Muslims, who nod in agreement (see Muslim Brotherhood) to both approve of and to participate in taqiyya, as well as kitman - the related practice of telling half-truths - as Muhammad instructed:

"The Apostle said...'Who will rid me of Ibnul Ashraf?' Muhammad bin Maslama, brother of the Bani Abdul-Ashaf, said, 'I will deal with him for you, O Apostle of Allah, I will kiII him.' [Muhammad] said, 'Do so if you can... All that is incumbent upon you is that you should try.' He said, 'O Apostle of Allah, we shall have to tell Iies.' He answered, 'Say what you like, for you are free in the matter.'" - Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, page 307

"The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" - Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 269

"By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else that is better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath." - Volume 7, Book 67, Hadith 427

"The believers never ally themselves with the disbelievers, instead of the believers. Whoever does this is exiled from Allah. Exempted are those who are forced to do this to avoid persecution." - Quran 3:28

What about the Bible? Does it promote Iying or at least leave some room for it?

The Bible and Jesus are unequivocal in condemning deceit. Jesus told us to never Iie, not even under duress (see Prophet Isa):