Happily, they do not have to, because such a country already exists: Australia

Turfing Australian Prime Ministers is driven by factionalism and ambition in the Parlimentary parties.
The Australian people do not like this revolving door of leadership. and punished the ruling coalition in a stinging rebuke when th latest casuality spat the dummy and quit the Parliament.
In the ensuing by-election, the ruling party lost the seat to an independent, after being a 'safe' seat for decades, with a 19% swing. This is a repeat disastrous elections seen after previous assassinations when a popular leader has been shown the door.Them Ozzies don't like being told what's 'good' for them.
Shame we have become a nation of dogmatic idol-worshippers.
Of course we don't like to be told...We are Australians and Politicians are only there to serve on our behalf...if they don't shape up they are shipped out...Never in a Million year would Trump ever be elected because "We can spot a Dick Head from a Country Mile"

Yet you support Shorten. He's a scab!!

Greg
What Shit you speak
What would you know???What I don't support is these Ultra Psydo Christians from Queensland and other parts that threw out Malcolm Turnbull for regressive self interest,making Australia a Laughing Stock and what would have been the result if they had,had their way...We would have had TOTAL SCUM BAGS like Abbott,(That total FILTH),Dutton another Filth,Greg Hunt(A Weak *unt,The creepy type that always stand behind a bully,but are gutless themselves)The Tratior Cash and that thing called Korman

Well we lost Turnbull and Julie Bishop, we lost two outstanding Australians...Australian really despise these politicians,who are basically Un-Australian because they divide society,the Abbotts and his Clones and You.

Most Australians unlike you are fair minded...You need to put your brain into Gear before spouting you erred opinion about people...that is the arrogance of pea brained Conservatives like you...You never deserved a Titan like Turnbull,you are too small minded and ignorant and thick.

So you support Shorten. Nuff said. Turnbull was in for THREE YEARS; he stabbed Abbott in less than one. The other knifings were Shorten's work on the OTHER SIDE. You really must be less silly. Turnbull was better than the alternative in the opposing party but that is all. The REAL TITAN is ScoMo; he's doing just fine and isn't a back stabber. I agree with many of his Economic Policies which is the vote getter for me. As for your silly diatribe above; dilligaf??

Greg

I quite like Julie Bishop and I would like to see her in a Ministry again.

Greg

Turfing Australian Prime Ministers is driven by factionalism and ambition in the Parlimentary parties.
The Australian people do not like this revolving door of leadership. and punished the ruling coalition in a stinging rebuke when th latest casuality spat the dummy and quit the Parliament.
In the ensuing by-election, the ruling party lost the seat to an independent, after being a 'safe' seat for decades, with a 19% swing. This is a repeat disastrous elections seen after previous assassinations when a popular leader has been shown the door.Them Ozzies don't like being told what's 'good' for them.
Of course we don't like to be told...We are Australians and Politicians are only there to serve on our behalf...if they don't shape up they are shipped out...Never in a Million year would Trump ever be elected because "We can spot a Dick Head from a Country Mile"

Greg
What Shit you speak
What would you know???What I don't support is these Ultra Psydo Christians from Queensland and other parts that threw out Malcolm Turnbull for regressive self interest,making Australia a Laughing Stock and what would have been the result if they had,had their way...We would have had TOTAL SCUM BAGS like Abbott,(That total FILTH),Dutton another Filth,Greg Hunt(A Weak *unt,The creepy type that always stand behind a bully,but are gutless themselves)The Tratior Cash and that thing called Korman

Well we lost Turnbull and Julie Bishop, we lost two outstanding Australians...Australian really despise these politicians,who are basically Un-Australian because they divide society,the Abbotts and his Clones and You.

Most Australians unlike you are fair minded...You need to put your brain into Gear before spouting you erred opinion about people...that is the arrogance of pea brained Conservatives like you...You never deserved a Titan like Turnbull,you are too small minded and ignorant and thick.

So you support Shorten. Nuff said. Turnbull was in for THREE YEARS; he stabbed Abbott in less than one. The other knifings were Shorten's work on the OTHER SIDE. You really must be less silly. Turnbull was better than the alternative in the opposing party but that is all. The REAL TITAN is ScoMo; he's doing just fine and isn't a back stabber. I agree with many of his Economic Policies which is the vote getter for me. As for your silly diatribe above; dilligaf??

Greg
You can't read English properly,again never said I supported Shorten at all...ABBOTT and his crew are Cun*s END OF,I will be so pleased like most middle Australia when these Cun*s are thrown out,,,including ScotMo,the Guy is a light weight,Abbot should be Hung,Drawn and Quartered

The Con/Libs have destroyed the Liberal Party for years...as if Australians want to be Represented by such Conservative Trash,and WE WILL SHOW OUR DISPLEASURE AT THE NEXT ELECTION (VIVA MALCOLM )

Yeah, but you know, Ozzies...

iu

I heard those roos can disrupt an epic wheelie in the land down under like deer and moose can here in the great US.

Greg
What Shit you speak

Greg
You can't read English properly,again never said I supported Shorten at all...ABBOTT and his crew are Cun*s END OF,I will be so pleased like most middle Australia when these Cun*s are thrown out,,,including ScotMo,the Guy is a light weight,Abbot should be Hung,Drawn and Quartered

The Con/Libs have destroyed the Liberal Party for years...as if Australians want to be Represented by such Conservative Trash,and WE WILL SHOW OUR DISPLEASURE AT THE NEXT ELECTION (VIVA MALCOLM )

So for whom are you voting....as I said: SHORTEN!!! He knifed BOTH Gillard AND that dweeb Rudd. And you talk about Conservatives? He also asshatted CLEANERS of all people; cost them hundreds of millions in wages by selling them out to his "Boss" mates. A total asshat!!

So what businesses were you in? Mate; you're not sounding fair dinkum!!!

BTW: I'm old style Democratic Labour Party.

Greg

Just here as a bystander enjoying the use of "mate" and waiting for "bogan".
Edit: I missed fair dinkum

Greg
What Shit you speak

Greg

So for whom are you voting....as I said: SHORTEN!!! He knifed BOTH Gillard AND that dweeb Rudd. And you talk about Conservatives? He also asshatted CLEANERS of all people; cost them hundreds of millions in wages by selling them out to his "Boss" mates. A total asshat!!

Greg
I voted MT,I thought he would do well and he did,he just go swallowed up by the negatives in the party,he should have kicked the Assholes long before but in the end it was pointless
I haven't decided yet Greg,I will see how the Cards fall,Shorten is a bit of a light weight but who do we really have,O for the days of Howard,Keating and Hawke,now these Guy did what they said,we have been poorly represented(bar a couple like Bishop) over the past 15 years in my opinion,What do you reckon Greg???steve

Greg
What Shit you speak

Greg

Greg
See Greg,The Victorians have shown the path,Right Leaning Cons are a failure and Australians don't want THEM...as I said.

I'm always correct,it is so hard to be Humble Greg....steve ps Abbott,Dutton and their Lap-Dogs were and are a complete WASTE OF SPACE,I DO HOPE THEY INPARTICULAR LOSE THEIR SEATS AT THE NEXT ELECTION...THEN JUSTICE WILL HAVE BEEN DONE...and Malcolm vindicated,let's hope...steve

GOD BLESS AN AUSTRALIAN TRUMP!

that would be lovely!:2up::2up::2up::2up:
We AIN'T THAT MAD,anyhow these manic conservatives are about to be kicked of the Political stage here....I always said Australia is a Million Miles Advanced than that BANANA REPUBLIC CALLED AMERICA...you really have No right to speak here because Australians HATE BIGOTS

We AIN'T THAT MAD,anyhow these manic conservatives are about to be kicked of the Political stage here....I always said Australia is a Million Miles Advanced than that BANANA REPUBLIC CALLED AMERICA...you really have No right to speak here because Australians HATE BIGOTS

we? you say we?

you are islamic loving....Australia is not like you....

but then we all know who and what you are

we? you say we?

You Now See What We Are Dealing With Here.....A TWO BIT-ZIONIST BIGOT,she Hates,anyone who isn't a Zionist Racist Jew...Why don't you F OFF,we don't need Shit like you here....YOU SHOULD BE BANNED ( and for your Shitty Mind,Australia is all like me,you ignorant Moron)

we? you say we?

You Now See What We Are Dealing With Here.....A TWO BIT-ZIONIST BIGOT,she Hates,anyone who isn't a Zionist Racist Jew...Why don't you F OFF,we don't need Shit like you here....YOU SHOULD BE BANNED ( and for your Shitty Mind,Australia is all like me,you ignorant Moron)
So you think Australia is Funny...You SAD RACIST NOBODY...YOU ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE...Amen

New Topics

Forum List

Back