"Hap and Leonard": lissen up you East Texans

Watched the last episode of 2 last night...

and wondering if there will be a season 3

• Banned
I am not sure that a Season Three is in consideration.

We lived in Nacogdoches, the author's home town, for many, many years as we built the business, and met Joe and the Mahars and the McDonalds and many other wonderful people. The street at the end of last episode when Hap takes Leonard for a drive looks much like either Mast Alley or Richardson Street running south from Park Street.

The characterization seems very realistic to us and the story lines in the series fairly realistic.

Of course the locations of the stories fit better south of Carthage and in the swamp lands of Murvaul Creek off the Sabine River. Some scary folk like in Panola County's no man's land, for sure.

Last edited:
I liked Season One. We don't have Season Two yet on Netflix in Canada and don't get it on regular cable so I guess I have to wait.

have to agree with you on this jake....its a good show.....the only thing i miss from season one is Haps great looking redheaded girlfriend with the nice tits...

• Banned
Yeah, but she took one for the team and died.

That 40 minutes of vid of the torture scene in the kitchen was amazingly scary.

have to agree with you on this jake....its a good show.....the only thing i miss from season one is Haps great looking redheaded girlfriend with the nice tits...
Miss 38-28-37 inches?

aka Christina Hendricks?

Matthew M or Tommy Lee would argue with you on that, NYc.

Jim Purdy acts that part as if he grew up in Long Branch or Brachfield out in Panola County.

Yeah, Purefoy, which is pronounced like Pur-dee in Beckville.

Forum List

Back