Hansen's way of dealing with inconvenient history

What is "hard science" Is that when one gives up objectivity and takes a hard stance? I thought that was antithetical to real science.

Ahhh...what a moronic misinterpretation.....ignorant as well as stupid, I see. Too stupid to use google too, I guess, even when you admit to not understanding the terminology. LOLOL. So typical of clueless denier cultists like you.

Hard and soft science
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hard science and soft science are colloquial terms often used when comparing fields of academic research or scholarship, with hard meaning perceived as being more scientific, rigorous, or accurate. Fields of the natural, physical, and computing sciences are often described as hard, while the social sciences and similar fields are often described as soft.[1] The hard sciences are characterized as relying on experimental, empirical, quantifiable data, relying on the scientific method, and focusing on accuracy and objectivity.

The outline of 'hard science' is a very good description of modern climate science.

Hmmm, I wonder where a "science" that relys(sic) on computer modelling sits?

I guess reading comprehension is just not your strong suit, walleyed. Actually I think it is 'comprehension' itself that gives you problems. Anyway, if you had been able to understand the quote from wiki, you would have (maybe) noticed that it specifically said....
"Fields of the natural, physical, and computing sciences are often described as hard"

Beyond that, your denier cult delusion that climate science is based ("relys"(sic) LOL) only on computer models is another amusing and typical error. Climate science, like most other hard sciences, uses computer models in conjunction with a wide variety of other kinds of scientific research which involves gathering evidence and data directly from the physical world. This direct physical evidence and instrumental and observational data are the main scientific support for the validity of the theory of anthropogenic global warming/climate changes. The computer models are useful in a variety of ways but the scientific basis for AGW does not rest on them alone.....in spite of the simplistic and simple minded myths you and your equally ignorant ilk have been bamboozled into believing.

Trolling Blunder said:
.....in spite of the simplistic and simple minded myths you and your equally ignorant ilk have been bamboozled into believing.
Project much?

Ahhh....one of the "equally ignorant ilk" speaks up. No bozo, no "projection", just honest observation of some loser cultists who have no idea what going on. Your myths and delusions are pathetically moronic and your rejection of science is somewhat insane.

No, it's projection.

Just another example of the total lack of introspection of the loony left.

Good job.

Mumble all you want, moron, but you and your denier cult butt-buddies are on a par with the 'flat earth society'. You fools say a lot of stupid nonsense about global warming and climate changes but you can never back up any of your fallacious claims with any actual evidence that doesn't turn out to be distorted pseudo-science, half-witted propaganda or outright lies, sourced from denier cult blogs. Whereas I and the other intelligent people who accept the testimony of the world's scientific community about AGW can back up our contentions about AGW with lots of observational and instrumental evidence from the real, working, published climate scientists of the world, who know what they're talking about a hell of a lot better than retired weathermen stooges and idiotic radio talk show jocks.

Project that, you clueless cretin.

No, it's projection.

Good job.

Mumble all you want, moron, but you and your denier cult butt-buddies are on a par with the 'flat earth society'. You fools say a lot of stupid nonsense about global warming and climate changes but you can never back up any of your fallacious claims with any actual evidence that doesn't turn out to be distorted pseudo-science, half-witted propaganda or outright lies, sourced from denier cult blogs. Whereas I and the other intelligent people who accept the testimony of the world's scientific community about AGW can back up our contentions about AGW with lots of observational and instrumental evidence from the real, working, published climate scientists of the world, who know what they're talking about a hell of a lot better than retired weathermen stooges and idiotic radio talk show jocks.

Yeah, we're clueless and we're kicking your stupid asses all over the place! Score one for the dummies!:lol::lol::lol:

Whereas I and the other intelligent people who accept the testimony of the world's scientific community about AGW can back up our contentions about AGW with lots of observational and instrumental evidence from the real, working, published climate scientists of the world, who know what they're talking about a hell of a lot better than retired weathermen stooges and idiotic radio talk show jocks.

Dam! I knew that RollingThunder was actually Al Gore all along.. Howdy neighbor! That's mighty talented rhetoric right there. Yes Sir..

If I'm wrong about this, then can we add Nobel Prize winning mental midget manipulators of the truth to that screed?

No, it's projection.

Good job.

Yeah, we're clueless
That's probably the only honest thing you've ever said on this forum, walleyedretard.

and we're kicking your stupid asses all over the place! Score one for the dummies!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
And yet more of your usual delusional and demented drivel. You live in denier cult fantasyland where everybody agrees with you and you can't see any evidence to the contrary because you have your head jammed so far up your ass.

The Earth is warming rapidly, the oceans are dying, the climate patterns are shifting and the intelligent, responsible people are doing something about the crisis. Your little half-witted cult of reality denial is doomed to oblivion and ignominy.

Whereas I and the other intelligent people who accept the testimony of the world's scientific community about AGW can back up our contentions about AGW with lots of observational and instrumental evidence from the real, working, published climate scientists of the world, who know what they're talking about a hell of a lot better than retired weathermen stooges and idiotic radio talk show jocks.

Dam! I knew that RollingThunder was actually Al Gore all along.. Howdy neighbor! That's mighty talented rhetoric right there. Yes Sir..

If I'm wrong about this, then can we add Nobel Prize winning mental midget manipulators of the truth to that screed?

Since you're the forum's resident 'mental midget', fecalton, and a denier cult retard to boot, I'll just have to laugh at your obsession with former Vice President Gore and your incredibly stupid belief that he is the source of modern climate science. Meanwhile, your idiotic slurs aside, you and your fellow retards still don't have any scientific evidence to support your denial of AGW, just political rationalizations and fossil fuel industry propaganda, misinformation and lies.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're clueless and we're kicking your stupid asses all over the place! Score one for the dummies!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I keep thinking that. If we are idiots, and are defeating them at every turn, how abysmally stupid does that make them? If someone were wiping the floor with me every day, I would want to think that they must be so brilliant that I never had a chance. I certainly wouldn't want to portray them as stupid. Just another example of the compete lack of critical thinking that exists on the other side.

I really hope RT is using spittle guards.

P11285777.jpg

Yeah, we're clueless and we're kicking your stupid asses all over the place! Score one for the dummies!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah, I keep thinking that. If we are idiots, and are defeating them at every turn, how abysmally stupid does that make them? If someone were wiping the floor with me every day, I would want to think that they must be so brilliant that I never had a chance. I certainly wouldn't want to portray them as stupid. Just another example of the compete lack of critical thinking that exists on the other side.

It is very comical both how you clueless denier cult retards imagine that this is a battle between two different political positions and that you are "winning" something. LOL. In fact, this is between the reality of the scientifically verified anthropogenic global warming that is changing the Earth's climate patterns and the braindead denial of the reality of our situation embraced by ditzy rightwingnuts who've been bamboozled by those with a financial interest in selling fossil fuels. It is only a purely political question rather than a scientific issue in your ignorant, deluded brains. You kooks live in a rightwingnut echo chamber fantasy world where you imagine you're 'winning' because you only listen to sources that agree with you and so you ignore the much wider world where world leaders in government and business recognize the crisis and are working hard to find ways to mitigate the looming catastrophic consequences of increasing atmospheric levels of a powerful greenhouse gas by 40% (and still rising fast).

Very, very hilarious that you talk about a "complete lack of critical thinking" when that is one of the most prominent characteristics of your little kooky cult of reality denial. Any sane person would look at the virtually unanimous testimony of the world scientific community on this issue and give it some weight but you clowns reject all that and embrace the most absurd nonsense coming from nitwits like Rush and Glenn or the many pseudo-science blogs the propagandists for the fossil fuel industry have created. When the fossil fuel interests are able to successfully block proposed actions to limit carbon emissions and you imagine you've "won", you've actually lost in terms of the real world consequences you and your children will face.

Scientific Opinion on Climate Change

When the fossil fuel interests are able to successfully block proposed actions to limit carbon emissions and you imagine you've "won", you've actually lost in terms of the real world consequences you and your children will face.

Im loving the winning s0n............and you can take your bat and ball and go on home!!!:up:

Well of course you are. You're a retard and you often act against your own best interests because, besides the stupidity, you're so gullible and easily manipulated by clever propaganda, particularly in areas beyond your very limited comprehension. Too bad your mom dropped you on your head when you were a baby. It's really sad to see someone like you whose brain got stunted like that. That extreme mental retardation of yours must be a real burden for you to carry through life. I feel sorry for you.

When the fossil fuel interests are able to successfully block proposed actions to limit carbon emissions and you imagine you've "won", you've actually lost in terms of the real world consequences you and your children will face.

Im loving the winning s0n............and you can take your bat and ball and go on home!!!:up:

Well of course you are. You're a retard and you often act against your own best interests because, besides the stupidity, you're so gullible and easily manipulated by clever propaganda, particularly in areas beyond your very limited comprehension. Too bad your mom dropped you on your head when you were a baby. It's really sad to see someone like you whose brain got stunted like that. That extreme mental retardation of yours must be a real burden for you to carry through life. I feel sorry for you.

Hey.....lots and lots of people more intelligent than me.........thats for damn sure, however, no thought process disorder here. I'll take the tradeoff any day.

From Wikki.............

Some of the many traits of thought process disorder ( not associated with cognitive functioning levels) include..........

Perseveration – Persistent repetition of words or ideas. e.g. "It's great to be here in Nevada, Nevada, Nevada, Nevada, Nevada." This may also involve repeatedly giving the same answer to different questions. e.g. "Is your name Mary?" "Yes." "Are you in the hospital?" "Yes." "Are you a table?" "Yes." Perseveration can include palilalia and logoclonia and is often an indication of organic brain disease such as Parkinson's.

also...........

logicality – Conclusions are reached that do not follow logically (non-sequiturs or faulty inferences). e.g. "Do you think this will fit in the box?" draws a reply like "Well duh; it's brown isn't it?"

Circumstantiality – Speech that is highly detailed and very delayed at reaching its goal. Speaking about many concepts related to the point of the conversation before eventually returning to the point and concluding the thought. Excessive long-windedness. e.g. "What is your name?" "Well, sometimes when people ask me that I have to think about whether or not I will answer because some people think it's an odd name even though I don't really because my mom gave it to me and I think my dad helped but it's as good a name as any in my opinion, I think it's a little weird to have the same name as two of my other names, but the fact that I like it, is a good thing... but yeah, it's Tom."

Thought disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ever notice how many times this guy uses the word "retard".???? Ever notice the incredibly long, run on sentences in EVERY POST just to tell somebody they are a "retard"?

issues...........

Last edited:

Hey.....lots and lots of people more intelligent than me.........thats for damn sure

Nobody can argue with that, that's for sure. Actually it should be 'lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of people more intelligent than' you, y' know, just to be accurate.

And kooker....these are the definitions that apply to you and the nature of your posts:

mental retardation 
–noun
a developmental disorder characterized by a subnormal ability to learn and a substantially low IQ.

idiot
–noun
1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2. Psychology . a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

Last edited:
Let Hansen explain his reasoning---I'm sure he has good reasons for doing what ever. Maybe the people that made the first graphs 30-40, 50, 70 years ago did bad job with the data and Hansen is making it better.
Wow... by this reasoning I'm sure the Catholic Church had good reasons to torture Galileo till he recanted too.

Nice job Torquemada! Capital!

Forum List

Back