Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
yah! right! Idiot!

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110005145

REVIEW & OUTLOOK

Blix's Endorsement
Another foreign leader for Kerry.

Sunday, May 30, 2004 12:01 a.m.

Hans Blix has never made a secret of his opposition to the war in Iraq, but recently the former chief U.N. weapons inspector and Swedish diplomat has dropped all pretense of, well, diplomacy. His frequent public statements are confirming that the Bush Administration was right to suspect that he was so opposed to the war that he'd have given Saddam Hussein the benefit of every doubt and more in order to prevent it.
Mr. Blix told a Danish newspaper last month that Iraqis have suffered more from the war than they did under the reign of Saddam Hussein. In a recent interview with a French newspaper, he said President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair "may have been sincerely convinced there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq like some were convinced of the existence of witches in the 18th century." In a speech in Chicago in March, he said the war in Iraq has only made the threat of terrorism worse. And he recently dismissed as no big deal the explosion in Iraq of a roadside bomb containing sarin gas.

Then on Tuesday a friend sent us the following excerpt from an interview published Monday in the Italian newspaper La Stampa:

Q: "Are you tracking the U.S. Presidential campaign?"
Mr. Blix: "I place my trust in the multilateralism of Democratic candidate John Kerry. And in any event, I think that the whole world should vote on 2 November because so much depends on the outcome of that vote."

Mr. Kerry remarked in March that foreign leaders were privately supporting his candidacy. Mr. Blix has now revealed the kind of foreigners he was referring to.

Copyright © 2004 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Mr. Blix told a Danish newspaper last month that Iraqis have suffered more from the war than they did under the reign of Saddam Hussein.
The people in the mass graves beg to differ.

Well if he wants the world to vote for President of the United States then he should first have the world submit to the soviergnty of the US government. we can accept them as states establish freedom in those nations and then allow them to participate in the Presidential selection process. that isnt going to happen before this election though so Hans Blix is a complete moron. How did anyone ever let this man near the Iraqis?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Well if he wants the world to vote for President of the United States then he should first have the world submit to the soviergnty of the US government. we can accept them as states establish freedom in those nations and then allow them to participate in the Presidential selection process. that isnt going to happen before this election though so Hans Blix is a complete moron. How did anyone ever let this man near the Iraqis?

thats what i was thinking. If he feels that the US Runs the world, then why the hostility towards us? Bunch of freaking idiots.

Euros are fucking idiots... Tell me if Europe were to go to war with itself again would the US enter the conflict? Answer HELL NO unless it involves the British.. Fuck the continentals.

Originally posted by phadras
Euros are fucking idiots... Tell me if Europe were to go to war with itself again would the US enter the conflict? Answer HELL NO unless it involves the British.. Fuck the continentals.

I wish that were true, but you know our good nature would force us to help out for little to no gain again.

Originally posted by insein
I wish that were true, but you know our good nature would force us to help out for little to no gain again.

Not only that but if it was serious and the wrong people were winning said world they could pose a serious threat to the rest of the world.

Ummmm, one question:

Would bin Laden be allowed to vote for Kerry through the absentee ballot process, or would the Republican attack machine seek to disenfranchise him?

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
Ummmm, one question:

Would bin Laden be allowed to vote for Kerry through the absentee ballot process, or would the Republican attack machine seek to disenfranchise him?

I would be proud to disenfranchise Osama.

Forum List

Back