Hanoi Jane

Well, after he came home and got an early out to run (unsuccessfully) for political office, he took it upon himself to meet with Madam Binh’s delegation at the Paris Peace Talks (even though he had absolutely no official capacity to be there). And there is at least some speculation that he injected himself in these talks to advise the enemy that, if they simply stayed the course, America would eventually pull out of the war.

Then, not long after these meetings, Kerry gave some pretty damning testimony before the U.S. Senate claiming that the our troops were war criminals and comparing our military to the army of Genghis Khan. Of course, this testimony was seen by many as simply helping to advance Madam Binh’s cause.

Kerry was also notorious for throwing his decorations on the trash heap during an anti-war demonstration and making a mockery of all that wore those same decorations and the country that bestowed them on him. Of course, once his anti-war stand proved disastrous to his political ambitions, he soon retrieved those ribbons from the shitcan, dusted them off and hung them on his office wall. But many feel that was way too little too late. Although, it did help to eventually get him elected.

Also, since all this was done while he was still an officer in the (inactive) Navy Reserves, many feel he was a traitor because America still had troops in harms way while he was up to these shenanigans.

Of course, there are others who feel he was a hero.

And, after all this time, I doubt if anyone's mind will ever be changed.

Thanks again to whoever posted the naked pictures of Jane Fonda before she became the skank that she is. It was a nice trip down memory lane.

Kerry knowingly LIED to the Congress of the United States.

I think you guys listen tto much to Fox News but I didn hear anyone calling Bush a traitor for being AWOL during war or Reagan lying about being in combat.

I think you smoke too much pot loser!

I love with a 9/11 troofer calls someone a traitor and liar, when they are the biggest hypocrites of all.

Glad you put 420 in your name that way we now ignore your stoner posts!

Sallow said:
Um..

A Majority of Vets that served in Vietnam..were in a hellish situation. They were drafted, did not want to be there..and went anyway.

Actually not true.

The percentage of draftees during the Viet Nam era was just about identifal to the percentage of draftees during WWII era...roughly 70% of the population.

There is really no significant difference between draftees and enlistees in terms of the percentages of the numbers wounded or killed, numbers recieving medals for valor and so forth.

So contrary to what many of you kids think, the volunteers and enlistees are about equally valuable to the war effort in terms of the quality of their service.

And most served their country honorably. I've known several people who went, and they were good men.

Yup.

The bad press that the VN vets got was pure invention. Statistically they were very similar in every respect to WWII vets.

While it probably wasn't all that common, back in the day, one could avoid jail time for minor crimes by joining the military during the Vietnam era. I personally knew a fellow who did this but didn't go to Vietnam. And the people I did know that went, including one that was sprayed with agent orange, shot by a sniper, fell on a pugee stick covered in human crap, got jungle rot, a terrible case of the clap, and died several years ago when he was working for the phone company by falling through a sky light basically told me they hated being there..never wanted to go..and was happy when it was over.

What exactly did Kerry "lie" about?

Free fire zones?

Being sent to Cambodia?

Pretty soon Conservatives will have themselves believing that several million Vietnamese committed suicide.

kerry was never in cambodia. he absolutely lied about that.

You know this, how, exactly?

You were on the boat?

nope, i wasn't.

it's been debunked by numerous conservative sources like the new york times and the washington post. :eusa_shhh:

google is your friend.

Here's a nice hypocrite with Kerry..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vCGm33HAU&feature=related]YouTube - Kerry Grills Swift Boat Donor[/ame]

kerry was never in cambodia. he absolutely lied about that.

You were on the boat?

nope, i wasn't.

it's been debunked by numerous conservative sources like the new york times and the washington post. :eusa_shhh:

google is your friend.

It's yours too.

Articles I've read basically say he might have been there..or might not. Hard to say. But history is that Nixon secretly bombed Cambodia and Laos.

YouTube - Kerry Grills Swift Boat Donor

kerry's always with a hypocrite.

i'm hoping he'll pay the taxes on his new zealand built boat some day.

there used to be boat builders in massachusetts

oh, wait, there still are.

Taxes..

Ah..so this is a kitchen sink smear.

What's next? Bad hair?

Didn't I tell you to enlist, polesmoker?

Pack your purse and get your gay-ass down to the recruiting station.

Chop chop, fudgepacker.

You were on the boat?

nope, i wasn't.

google is your friend.

It's yours too.

Articles I've read basically say he might have been there..or might not. Hard to say. But history is that Nixon secretly bombed Cambodia and Laos.

they used swift boats to bomb cambodia? :rofl:

articles i've read have basically said he wasn't. none of the vets that served with and defended him would touch this gem with a ten foot pole.

as on most other things, he's full of shit on this

YouTube - Kerry Grills Swift Boat Donor

Taxes..

What's next? Bad hair?

it's only a smear if it isn't true. sorry, you lose.

he cares so much about us, he should be willing to pay his taxes as he promised after he was caught trying to weasel out of them.

the children here in mass will suffer because he's too cheap to use his wife's money to pay taxes on a boat he bought with his wife's money.

Taxes..

What's next? Bad hair?

Chop chop, fudgepacker.
Again with the gay sex imagery.

Forgiven for what?

workout-book-cover457.jpg

Taxes..

What's next? Bad hair?

Chop chop, fudgepacker.
Again with the gay sex imagery.
Hey, I DID ask him to stop...to no avail, obviously; completely incorrigible, I'm afraid; definitely a one-track mind. You don't suppose he's been reading that "rum, sodomy, and the lash" stuff again...nah, can't be; wrong navy!

I think you guys listen tto much to Fox News but I didn hear anyone calling Bush a traitor for being AWOL during war or Reagan lying about being in combat.

Fox News?

I grew up in Boston and I lived there while these events were unfolding. So my post came from personal recollection of the events as they were reported in the Boston press while they were actually happening. And this was decades before there was even such a thing as Fox News.

Kerry was a Massachusetts boy and virtually unknown to the rest of the country until he decided to run for president. Of course, once that happened, all this stuff got regurgitated in venues like Fox News. But, don’t kid yourself, if there was nothing there to be regurgitated, it never would have been regurgitated.

Also, what the heck does Bush or Reagan have to do with a question about John Kerry?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back