Hanoi Jane

How many 'pretend' American sons, brothers, fathers, sisters, daughters, mothers died in that 'pretend' war at the hands of Janie's chums? Eh? Huh?

Pretend war.....

Just when you thought you've heard it all.

I'd love to see that scumbag go to the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial on July 4th and whip out a bullhorn and proclaim it a "Pretend War."

I would love to be there with a video camera to capture the moment where that idiot is trying to retrieve their teeth from their ass following the ass beating they'd receive after making such an idiotic statement.
TM probably was one of those who spat on them.

She can come to the DC Metro area and talk about 'pretend' wars as Rolling Thunder goes through. Maybe she can spit, too.

Wouldn't that be so cool?

I'd love to see that idiot at Rolling Thunder. Unfortunately, people of her "ilk" are to cowardly to show up at such events, visit the Wall and proclaim it a "pretend war," etc. You know - cowering behind a keyboard, and all that.

As a Vietnam Vet my feelings toward her are mixed.

Much of her tactics and rhetoric were directed against the soilders.

When she needed to focus her efforts towards the US gov. And it's leaders.

But time and history has proven her right.

Which puts her in the patriots category.

Along with Muhammad Ali and other American citizens who were against the Vietnam War.

Patriot?

Muhammad Ali was a fucking DRAFT DODGER - just like Bill Clinton. 50,000 died while these scumbags were being "Patriots" ?

Wow!

Funny - I am a Vietnam War vet, and after reading your comments - seems you're a fucking scumbag traitor/same category as Hanoi Jane.

Come to the Wall and preach your BS to the masses.

Conveniently, Rolling Thunder XXIV is May 29.

Can you be at the Wall at noon? I'll have a group waiting for your speech. What will you be wearing? I'll look out for you and personally introduce you. Maybe after your speech, you can ceremoniously toss your ribbons in the trash like John Kerry did.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Veitnam was not a war.

You people pretend it was.

It was a military action that killed thousands of drafted Americans.

You people can try and pretend it was a great honorable war and that pretending so makes all the death meaningful but it doesnt make it true.

Those people mattered and their deaths never should have happened.

Shitty stupid cowboy foriegn policy is why they died.

Vietnam Veterans Against the War, Inc. (VVAW) is a national veterans' organization that was founded in New York City in 1967 after six Vietnam vets marched together in a peace demonstration. It was organized to voice the growing opposition among returning servicemen and women to the still-raging war in Indochina, and grew rapidly to a membership of over 30,000 throughout the United States as well as active duty GIs stationed in Vietnam. Through ongoing actions and grassroots organization, VVAW exposed the ugly truth about US involvement in Southeast Asia and our first-hand experiences helped many other Americans to see the unjust nature of that war.

VVAW quickly took up the struggle for the rights and needs of veterans. In 1970, we started the first rap groups to deal with traumatic after-effects of war, setting the example for readjustment counselling at Vet Centers now. We exposed the shameful neglect of many disabled vets in VA Hospitals and helped draft legislation to improve educational benefits and create job programs. VVAW fought for amnesty for war resisters, including vets with bad discharges. We helped make known the negative health effects of exposure to chemical defoliants and the VA's attempts to cover-up these conditions as well as their continued refusal to provide treatment and compensation for many Agent Orange Victims.

Today our government is still financing and arming undemocratic and repressive regimes around the world. Recently, American troops have been sent into combat in the Middle East and Central America, for many of the same misguided reasons that were used to send us to Southeast Asia. Meanwhile, many veterans are still denied justice -- facing unemployment, discrimination, homelessness, post-traumatic stress disorder and other health problems, while already inadequate services are being cut back or eliminated.

We believe that service to our country and communities did not end when we were discharged. We remain committed to the struggle for peace and for social and economic justice for all people. We will continue to oppose senseless military adventures and to teach the real lessons of the Vietnam War. We will do all we can to prevent another generation from being put through a similar tragedy and we will continue to demand dignity and respect for veterans of all eras. This is real patriotism and we remain true to our mission

source

It's never too late to get it right, Sluk.

Nope, Joe Alphabet;

Never been to the "Wall" but my best friend's name is up there; we were drafted on the same day.

In reality he gave his life for nothing.

Ultra pseudo patriots like you like to claim it was a great cause worth the sacrifice.

And ride around on your Harleys decked out with American flags.

Thinking somehow by doing this it will change Vietnam from the "lost" to the "win" category. :cuckoo:

Btw I have a 1991 Soft Tail but would never ride with you bunch of retards

Last edited:
when will they realize you have to face the truth if you want this world to improve any.

Nope, Joe Alphabet;

Never been to the "Wall" but my best friend's name is up there; we were drafted on the same day.

In reality he gave his life for nothing.

Ultra pseudo patriots like you like to claim it was a great cause worth the sacrifice.

And ride around on your Harleys decked out with American flags.

Thinking somehow by doing this it will change Vietnam from the "lost" to the "win" category. :cuckoo:

Btw I have a 1991 Soft Tail but would never ride with you bunch of retards

You should visit the Wall someday. Perhaps you'd wake up and return to reality.

And speaking of bikes, I have a Yamaha.
A 2003 Roadstar Warrior. 1700 cc's.
I love leaving faggots on "mini bikes" (specifically Harleys) in the dust when the light turns green.
Haven't lost a drag race with that bike yet!

So you think that all those people whos names are on the wall agreed with your politics?

I'm still pretending that TM functions on two brain cells.

Perhaps someday when that cowardly faggot grows a set of nuts, he'll enlist. That will teach him to appreciate the military and this great nation of ours.

I'm still pretending that TM functions on two brain cells.

Perhaps someday when that cowardly faggot grows a set of nuts, he'll enlist. That will teach him to appreciate the military and this great nation of ours.
She's a she. But, you can feel sorry for her; she only has two brain cells.

Why does he pretend to be a woman on the Internet? Do you suppose he dresses up in woman's clothing too? These damned pre-op tranny's.... whattya gonna do...

Forum List

Back