Hanoi Jane

fonda_vietnam_ikekn0nc_2.jpg

If I can get over the Iran Contra Affair, I find it difficult to understand why others can get over Jane Fonda.

By comparison, the players of the Iran Contra affair were way worse.

Some 20 something actress chums arround with some people we are at pretend war with and to some that is worse than our own military people lying and hoodwinking the American people.

Some 20 something actress chums arround with some people we are at pretend war with and to some that is worse than our own military people lying and hoodwinking the American people.

Pretend war? In case you missed it douch-kit, 50,000+ Americans were killed in your "pretend war."

What a pathetic POS you are...

How many 'pretend' American sons, brothers, fathers, sisters, daughters, mothers died in that 'pretend' war at the hands of Janie's chums? Eh? Huh?

How many 'pretend' American sons, brothers, fathers, sisters, daughters, mothers died in that 'pretend' war at the hands of Janie's chums? Eh? Huh?

Pretend war.....

Just when you thought you've heard it all.

I'd love to see that scumbag go to the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial on July 4th and whip out a bullhorn and proclaim it a "Pretend War."

I would love to be there with a video camera to capture the moment where that idiot is trying to retrieve their teeth from their ass following the ass beating they'd receive after making such an idiotic statement.

whats the matter?

trying to find the rewrite of that history on your right wing sites?

As a Vietnam Vet my feelings toward her are mixed.

Much of her tactics and rhetoric were directed against the soilders.

When she needed to focus her efforts towards the US gov. And it's leaders.

But time and history has proven her right.

Which puts her in the patriots category.

Along with Muhammad Ali and other American citizens who were against the Vietnam War.

Pretend war.....

Just when you thought you've heard it all.

I'd love to see that scumbag go to the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial on July 4th and whip out a bullhorn and proclaim it a "Pretend War."

I would love to be there with a video camera to capture the moment where that idiot is trying to retrieve their teeth from their ass following the ass beating they'd receive after making such an idiotic statement.
TM probably was one of those who spat on them.

She can come to the DC Metro area and talk about 'pretend' wars as Rolling Thunder goes through. Maybe she can spit, too.

Wouldn't that be so cool?

Forum List

Back