Hanoi Jane Rides Again!

Does Jane Fonda really think people care what she has to say? I smell publicity stunt.

And to top it off, the bus runs on vegetable oil (it really should run on bull manure or from all the hot air that is going to be generated by Ms. Wind Bag)

Maybe Hanoi Jane ought to reprise her role as traitor, go to Iraq and do a couple of photo ops with the "insurgents"......

The ol' dog is up to her old tricks again!

What shall we call her now? Baghdad Jane?

KarlMarx said:
And to top it off, the bus runs on vegetable oil (it really should run on bull manure or from all the hot air that is going to be generated by Ms. Wind Bag)

Maybe Hanoi Jane ought to reprise her role as traitor, go to Iraq and do a couple of photo ops with the "insurgents"......

How about "treasonous bitch"???

Her and her ilk should have been tried and hung for treason way back when. I never believed her half hearted attempts at an apology anyway and this just strengthens my belief that she is a traitor.

the Momas and Papas ride again...I certainly hope she takes a trip to Iraq and meets with al Zarqawi...maybe he will truly put her head on a platter....after all she wants her head in the spotlight! :cuckoo:

archangel said:
the Momas and Papas ride again...I cetainly hope she takes a trip to Iraq and meets with al Zarqawi...maybe he will truly put her head on a platter....after all she wants her head in the spotlight! :cuckoo:
So true! I was thinking the same thing..(tried to rep ya but can't).

Then I'm thinking, is it time we kick this DIRTBALL SCUM BAG under the carpet and forget her (But not how we feel about her)! Afterall she uses the past for her own gain, right? Are we playing into her plan in some way? Do we want to help her along? Are we? Isn't she exploting US for her gain?

I think there's a fine line between Never forget and helping promote the BITCH!
She gets nothing from me. Ever!
Well, cept a bit of spit maybe!

I'll always walk that fine line..
Am I wrong? :dunno:

For one heck of a surprise. A lot of people still haven't forgotten about her during Vietnam, and then with the kerry campaign dragging up old wounds....... That bus of hers is going to be dripping in spit, which she deserves :gross2:

Abbey Normal said:
Looks like since Turner divorced her, Jihad Jane needed a new hobby and a cash infusion.

Plastic Surgery tis a bit expensive........!

KarlMarx said:

Jihad Jane. ;)

See Jane's Magical Mystery Tour
By Kathleen Parker, Orlando Sentinel
July 27, 2005

If Fonda and other celebrities want to attach their names to something constructive, they might join the Independent Women's Forum (iwf.org) in trying to advance the status of women in Iraq and, ultimately, throughout the Middle East.

IWF members meet regularly with Iraqi women, both in the United States and abroad, to teach them the principles of democracy and equal rights. Their critically important work is based on the understanding that democracy and freedom are the antidote to terrorism, and that women's (and other minority) rights are fundamental to the ultimate cure.

At this precarious moment, as terrorists gain momentum from successful hits in Britain, Lebanon, Egypt and elsewhere, Iraq's working-draft constitution leaves much to be desired. Of greatest concern is a section that leaves personal matters -- marriage, divorce and inheritance -- to whatever religious law is practiced by the family's sect.

Women are equal, in other words, as long as their rights don't violate Shariah, or Quranic law. What this could mean for Iraqi women is on vivid display in places where Islamic law rules.

A few days ago, for example, a woman in an Indian village who was raped by her father-in-law was forced to nullify her marriage, marry the rapist, and act as mother to her former husband. This mind-numbing fatwa was issued by South Asia's most powerful theological school, according to The Washington Times.

Before the overthrow of Saddam Hussein, Iraqi men and women were almost equal. Except for those chosen especially for rape by Saddam's sons and their henchmen, women faced only the same tortures as men. Now, they may face diminished status under a constitution that, as proposed, contradicts democratic principles of equality and freedom.

The Iraqi parliament has until Aug. 15 to adopt a draft constitution, which then faces a nationwide referendum by mid-October. If the women lose, we all lose.

Now there's a cause for feminists and Fondas alike. If we want to end the war in Iraq, a sound, woman-friendly constitution is at least part of the answer. To that end, Michelle Bernard, the IWF senior vice president who runs the democratic outreach program to Iraqi women, says she'd be happy to accept Fonda's check.

for full article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com. Then do search for Kathleen Parker.

Forum List

Back