Ronnie....

howdydootdy.jpg

Dickiey....

Anton_LaVey_photo.jpg

Bush sr...

obl2.jpeg

Ollie North.....

stool-pigeon.jpg

What lies...you don't remember the picture of her with the Vietcong riding on that big gun????? How is that a lie?

Apparently a couple of parts of the story about her actions in Vietnam have been debunked, and so now Fonda defenders say that means she didn't do anything wrong at all.

Probably people where weren't around back then and didn't listen to her talk crap about the POWs when they were finally coming home.

What's wrong with calling POW's war criminals and liars? /sarcasm

She did apologize once. But recently she has made attempts to whitewash her history and pretend that she never did what she once apologized for.

For example:

"Bottom line, this has gone on far too long, this spreading of lies about me!" Fonda continued in her blog post. "None of it is true. NONE OF IT! I love my country. I have never done anything to hurt my country or the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us."

Jane Fonda: QVC Canceled My Appearance Because Of Vietnam Protest Boycott By Conservatives

I'm surprised Hanoi Jane would lower herself to play Nancy Reagan.

That was my first thought too. But it is not as if roles are coming her way often now.... and money is money even if its playing someone you hate.

"Lower" herself?

Nancy Reagan is basically liked by everyone. I personally think she's an admirable woman.

Her care of president Reagan, prior to his death, is admirable.

That was my first thought too. But it is not as if roles are coming her way often now.... and money is money even if its playing someone you hate.

Fonda is now a Christian; as for forgetting the past, no one forgets hers.

It's hard to forget or forgive treason.

it is, and i'm sorry to hear something as casual and flippant as, what she did was "debunked".

luddley neddite ... you need to talk to some vets and learn about vietnam. what she did for moral was reprehensible and i liken her to to the weather underground in some ways. all those extreme traitor radical assholes.

jane can play nancy in the movie if dems quit saying cheney cut the line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back