hanoi jane is back...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
jihad jane is playing in a "sarah palin type" treatment of nancy reagan by the obama hollywood far left. bill maher will play ronald reagan. richard dryfus as dick cheney... louis ck as kissinger...

and so forth

should be pretty good.

https://www.google.com/search?q=han...QHwvOSZAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1504&bih=670

hanoi_jane_tshirt-p235180170766797794z89ss_400.jpg

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Fonda-Nancy-Reagan-movie/2012/03/27/id/433996

hanoijanemovie.com

Last edited:
I'm surprised Hanoi Jane would lower herself to play Nancy Reagan.

That was my first thought too. But it is not as if roles are coming her way often now.... and money is money even if its playing someone you hate.

• Banned
Sarah Palin type treatment? What Sarah Palin type treatment?

sorry i meant michelle obama. like they treat michelle. maher and letterman and them democrat party guys, you know... real gentleman. letterman could play ted kennedy.

it has already been selected as picture of the year, just beat out how obama got bin laden, the silent musical. it will portray democrats as kind benevolent generous giving polite people without alterior motives.

reagan will be the monster that saved the economy. best actress jihad jane. bin laden will be killed again, obama will be the first to win a second nobel peace prize, the next day will be the election.

that's the sarah palin treatment.

Last edited:

That was my first thought too. But it is not as if roles are coming her way often now.... and money is money even if its playing someone you hate.

Fonda is now a Christian; as for forgetting the past, no one forgets hers.

Change of religion has nothing to do with change of political thinking.

sorry i meant michelle obama. like they treat michelle. maher and letterman and them democrat party guys, you know... real gentleman. letterman could play ted kennedy.

it has already been selected as picture of the year, just beat out how obama got bin laden, the silent musical. it will portray democrats as kind benevolent generous giving polite people without alterior motives.

reagan will be the monster that saved the economy. best actress jihad jane. bin laden will be killed again, obama will be the first to win a second nobel peace prize, the next day will be the election.

Reagan didn't save any economy. You don't seem to remember the bailouts or the biggest tax increase in the history of the United States.

"Lower" herself?

Nancy Reagan is basically liked by everyone. I personally think she's an admirable woman.

I think of the irony more then anything ese. The ultra left going to play an ultra right.

Reagan didn't save any economy. You don't seem to remember the bailouts or the biggest tax increase in the history of the United States.

reagan saved America from that liberal butcher carter... what a mess he was... til now, talk about lowering oneself. obama is much worse than carter, even if he was born in kenya.

"Lower" herself?

Nancy Reagan is basically liked by everyone. I personally think she's an admirable woman.

I think of the irony more then anything ese. The ultra left going to play an ultra right.

She was never "ultra" anything. She spoke out against the Vietnam war. She stupidly posed for some pictures that got her in hot water. She's apologized profusely for that.

But the ultra right..never forgives. Unless it's someone like Calley..who oversaw the killing of some hundreds of vietnamese and the gang rapes of children.

Not only is Calley forgiven..he's a hero.

reagan saved America from that liberal butcher carter... what a mess he was... til now, talk about lowering oneself. obama is much worse than carter, even if he was born in kenya.

The banking and bond bailouts say different. Reagan exploded the deficit and left George HW Bush with a real mess.

Your historical amnesia is amazing.

Fonda is now a Christian; as for forgetting the past, no one forgets hers.

she's a democrat phony. her dad was strict, so what, lot's of people's were.

like bill ayers father was a captain of industry, fuck that, michael moore... private school rich kids, they still turned out to be assholes... ted turner is an asshole too.

Last edited:

Aw, gee......who knew some White Winger was gonna try to be the first to play the ol' Hate-card.

handjob.gif

You do know she's White....right?

:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

The banking and bond bailouts say different. Reagan exploded the deficit and left George HW Bush with a real mess.

Your historical amnesia is amazing.

that's crap just like wall street caused "the greatest calamity" since the great depression.

obama marketing, first get people to believe how horrific it was, then you can save them. crap. democrats pass failed legislation, then blame and lie and spend their way to make it worse. government isn't the problem, democrats are the problem ... probably a line from the movie.

barney franked everybody, solyndra gets big tips, America gets bonus...

gingrich will beat obama like reagan defeated carter and mondale. the country will be great again. nobody can make me buy healthcare or anything else. assholes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back