Hannity's interview with palin

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

HANNITY’S INTERVIEW WITH PALIN

he still insist on calling her “governor” and she still insist on responding. She is no long Governor Palin just plain Sarah Palin.
Obama is not “bowing” to world leaders. He is showing respect were respect is due and he was not weakening us. Showing respect for others was not Bush something that he did not know how to do with his “kick ass” cowboy “dead of alive” attitude.
Palin for President? We do not want “trailer trash” in the white house.
Palin cannot comment on Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iran because she do no even know where they are on the map.

Hannity is an imbecile. He couldn't be a bigger imbecile if you planted him in the prime imbecile growing section of the garden and fed him miracle imbecile gro all summer.

And yet, he's Einstein compared to Sarah Palin.

he still insist on calling her “governor” and she still insist on responding. She is no long Governor Palin just plain Sarah Palin.
Obama is not “bowing” to world leaders. He is showing respect were respect is due and he was not weakening us. Showing respect for others was not Bush something that he did not know how to do with his “kick ass” cowboy “dead of alive” attitude.
Palin cannot comment on Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iran because she do no even know where they are on the map.

Has anyone EVER heard Palin speak in depth, in detail, at length, knowledgeably, about any important political issue, foreign or domestic?

It is commonly used as a sign of respect to those that have served in government or the military, to continue addressing them by their former title

Once again... the troll starts another inane thread

Has anyone EVER heard Palin speak in depth, in detail, at length, knowledgeably, about any important political issue, foreign or domestic?

This is why I dont think she will get her own talk show, but she will give commentary to Fox on a continual basis. Wait for it...........

Look you hack, pull some quotes from the interview, then give an opinion. Just throw, LilOlLady doesn't like Palin in any random thread. It will have the same effect. To date, Palin still has more executive experience than Obama. Doesn't mean either should be President.

It is commonly used as a sign of respect to those that have served in government or the military, to continue addressing them by their former title

Only if you've retired ya fucking moron. If you served 2 hitches, got out and still insist on being called "Sarge", I'll tell you to fuck off.

However...........YOU can call me Petty Officer First Class, USN, Retired.

Did you REALLY serve, or are you trying to get sympathy for your fucked up views by posing as a vet?

Only if you've retired ya fucking moron. If you served 2 hitches, got out and still insist on being called "Sarge", I'll tell you to fuck off.

Did you REALLY serve, or are you trying to get sympathy for your fucked up views by posing as a vet?

Sailor/but mostly a SLOB of a Biker: You being a 1/2 educated slob is really showing.

Slamming Adorable Sarah, the TRUE AMERICAN in word and deed with slime concocted by the contemptible LIEBTARDS should repel even a semi-educated boob proud of the fact that he is at least not a TOTAL SLOB.

I am a vet with two purple hearts (and those are not for scratches or phantasmogorical lies like Kerry's). As such, I say that ANY vet who served his country with honour, and especially if he put his life on the line in COMBAT, no matter how many tours he did, even if he didn't do the full twenty flopping around on a ship, or some cushy job on land, with three squares ...... DESERVES UNEQUIVOCAL RESPECT.

Unlike you, SLOB, the sailors in WWII earned their keep and should be given the highest respect given to our grunts.

Sailor/but mostly a SLOB of a Biker: You being a 1/2 educated slob is really showing.

Slamming Adorable Sarah, the TRUE AMERICAN in word and deed with slime concocted by the contemptible LIEBTARDS should repel even a semi-educated boob proud of the fact that he is at least not a TOTAL SLOB.

I am a vet with two purple hearts (and those are not for scratches or phantasmogorical lies like Kerry's). As such, I say that ANY vet who served his country with honour, and especially if he put his life on the line in COMBAT, no matter how many tours he did, even if he didn't do the full twenty flopping around on a ship, or some cushy job on land, with three squares ...... DESERVES UNEQUIVOCAL RESPECT.

Unlike you, SLOB, the sailors in WWII earned their keep and should be given the highest respect given to our grunts.

Hey fuckwit..........you also realize that it's against the rules to use your rank after discharge unless you retire, right?

I really don't give a fuck about the respect, if you deserve it, you get it from me, if not, then I'll tell ya what I think and I won't sugar coat it, as I don't believe in lying.

Especially to idiots such as yourself.

As far as the "unequivocal respect"? Umm........you also realize that's how you can get killed easily, right? If you give some officer undying loyalty and never question the answers, you can end up in a fucked up position like Pat Tillman did, because his leader fucked up BAD.

By the way, would you expect to be advanced if you hadn't yet demonstrated ability? Would you expect your squadmates to be advanced without demonstrating ability?

That's what "unequivocal respect" is. Giving something to someone without seeing if they deserve it first.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Not saying anyone should INSIST on being called sarge or colonel or senator... and yes, with the military it USUALLY does not happen unless you have retired.. but in politics it is VERY commonplace... Senator, or former Congressman, or the honorable, or so many other titles... and we see it continually in news interviews, or in writeups about former position holders

As for me.. I really have served my time... have posted the specifics in here before... and not once, as you usually conduct yourself in a manner that is common for a soldier, have I ever questioned whether you have served.... and not once have I ever asked for special treatment because I have served...

You know..........calling the Wasilla Chihuahua "governor" is like calling someone who got kicked out halfway through their first hitch "Sarge".

Neither finished the first term.

Hey fuckwit..........you also realize that it's against the rules to use your rank after discharge unless you retire, right?

I really don't give a fuck about the respect, if you deserve it, you get it from me, if not, then I'll tell ya what I think and I won't sugar coat it, as I don't believe in lying.

Especially to idiots such as yourself.

As far as the "unequivocal respect"? Umm........you also realize that's how you can get killed easily, right? If you give some officer undying loyalty and never question the answers, you can end up in a fucked up position like Pat Tillman did, because his leader fucked up BAD.

By the way, would you expect to be advanced if you hadn't yet demonstrated ability? Would you expect your squadmates to be advanced without demonstrating ability?

That's what "unequivocal respect" is. Giving something to someone without seeing if they deserve it first.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

BIKER SLOB/fuckwitted sailor,

You are really reaching when you come up with that obfuscating BULLSHIT about "using your rank after discharge unless you retire."

The vet you attacked like a demented LIEBTARD ASSHOLE wasn't "pulling rank" on anyone. He simply stated what his rank was during his service to his country. EVERYONE usually does that at one time or another after his/her discharge.

As for your"Pat Tillman" deflection ? It is just what it is: A CONTEMPTIBLE DEFLECTION giving credence to the newly minted expression: "jumping the shark". You really had to work hard to tie this Military Tragedy to the unrelated issue on hand. You really a despicable turd using such a tragedy for your own CRAPPY ends.

It is YOU, you 1/2-baked LIEBTARD SLOB who attacked the vet on the most ludicrously tenuous PHONEY BASIS, after CONTINUOUSLY BROADCASTING WHAT A "PATRIOT" YOU ARE FLOPPING AROUND ON SHIPS, OR HAVING CUSHY JOBS ON LAND.

And WHY did you attack this Honourably Discharged Vet ? Who may or may not have been in COMBAT whilst only having served Two Tours ????? And you, having the benefits of a TOURIST, with a lifetime of THREE SQUARES, never having seen combat........having the GALL to sound off like a RIGHTEOUS PATRIOT who has been unjustly maligned ?!?!?

Answer: You are using a BOGUS PREMISE for your scurrilous attack against a fellow vet JUST TO BOLSTER YOUR ANTIPATHY for a TRUE AMERICAN LADY who is CONTINUOUSLY MALIGNED with CONCOCTED SHIT by the DESPICABLE LIEBTARDS.

SHAME ON YOU, you 1/2-baked turd.

Admit your error like a MAN ....and apologize for being a Liebtard Asshole to the vet.

Last edited:
i hope palin runs for president and has to actually participate in a debate without being able to cop out of answers like she did this year. her idiotic responses will finally prove to all how retarded she is.

Sarah Palin is a true American and a very patriotic citizen of our country.

She deserves the up most respect and should be admired for her service to the country.

Sara is bat shit crazy and has no more claim to patriotism than someone in an insane asylum that thinks he is George Washington. Christ on a pogo stick...The wingnut had a guy flown in from africa to rid her church of evil spirits. I don't want someone that stupid anywhere near the whitehouse. I don't get it how some people can be so wrapped up in thier beliefs that all reason goes out the window. The fate of the world has to be taken a tad more seriously people.

Sarah Palin is a true American and a very patriotic citizen of our country.

She deserves the up most respect and should be admired for her service to the country.

Sunni Jerk,

Someone must have loaded you up with sodium pentanol.

I am happy that you are drowning in the TRUTH SERUM and are stating the TRUTH about the Adorable Sarah Palin.

Sarah did the correct thing.

Rather than serve as Governor on a "lame duck" basis, not able to give her beloved Alaskans her best......Sarah CORRECTLY decided to have someone else replace her.

Honourable as always.

Good on you, you sweet lady.

Sarah did the correct thing.

Rather than serve as Governor on a "lame duck" basis, not able to give her beloved Alaskans her best......Sarah CORRECTLY decided to have someone else replace her.

Honourable as always.

Good on you, you sweet lady.

That is idiocy. It implies that all 'lame ducks' should resign. Correction, that is worse than idiocy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back