Hannity

Lots of smart guys are mediocre in HS and don't graduate college. Bill Gates, Tom Edison.... :eusa_whistle:

Well, Bill Gates built the first computer and was in popular electronics magazine before he EVER dropped out of HARVARD law. And ofcourse, Edison.....had many many inventions even before the age of 18.

Hannity...............well...........maybe next time?

Besides, these two people you brought up had IQ levels above 150 in PREP schoo, they were considered genius before even going to college. Show me one person who did BAD in prep school like hannity did, yet still went on to become a world figure.

And when you realize you cant, dont ever compare pure genius to pure hannity......aka pure, biased, stupidity.

The word "pervert" without the adjective gives an adequate description.

I answered your question, just not in the manner that you had hoped for. :eusa_whistle:

Do you "feel" that guys that fuck boys are not gay?

I'm thinking you shouldn't have taken notes from Hannity on how to debate. If you found someone who understood rational thinking to emulate rather than the loud pompous ass school of debate Hannity excels in, then perhaps you would not have had to leave my question open all this time when it's obvious to anyone who reads our exchanges on this thread that you painted yourself into a corner. I wasn't the one who came up with the initial insult and even criticized him on your behalf, but you don't seem to have the courage to just admit one simple mistake.

For the benefit of anyone who wants to come by and gawk at this argument during which you are wearing your personal dishonesty like a badge until you concede the point, I am linking to all of the steps (unless I missed one by accident). No one should be alarmed. It is 24 steps but almost exclusively one sentence replies back and forth. I'm confident that my logical point will hold up under scrutiny.

Your silence is deafening. Come on and man up. Either admit you have bigoted views about homosexuals or just simply say you made a mistake and retract your statement.

I'm thinking you shouldn't have taken notes from Hannity on how to debate. If you found someone who understood rational thinking to emulate rather than the loud pompous ass school of debate Hannity excels in, then perhaps you would not have had to leave my question open all this time when it's obvious to anyone who reads our exchanges on this thread that you painted yourself into a corner. I wasn't the one who came up with the initial insult and even criticized him on your behalf, but you don't seem to have the courage to just admit one simple mistake.

For the benefit of anyone who wants to come by and gawk at this argument during which you are wearing your personal dishonesty like a badge until you concede the point, I am linking to all of the steps (unless I missed one by accident). No one should be alarmed. It is 24 steps but almost exclusively one sentence replies back and forth. I'm confident that my logical point will hold up under scrutiny.

You clearly have too much time on your hands. Unemployed? Lonely and unloved? :badgrin:

Wrong-o, since "heterosexual" is the normal condition. It's like saying "white" when describing "snow". :cuckoo:

Look, I could keep up this cat and mouse all day, because with every post you just look more foolish. But I have to exhibit some restraint or I'll deprive other threads of my wisdom. So I'll lay it out one last time and you either finally get it and retract or you just continue to pretend you're honest on a public forum where everyone can see how full of it you are. Congrats on reaffirming far-left views about conservatives. I'm sure the other conservatives on the boards appreciate that.

homosexual and homosexual pedaphile are not interchangeable terms. A person can be a homosexual without being a homosexual pedaphile. This is evidenced by the fact that a person can be a heterosexual without being a heterosexual pedaphile. The insult aimed at you implied specifically that you were a homosexual pedaphile, as evident in the fact that homosexuality alone is not the defining characteristic of NAMBLA. For you to then claim that the one who used the insult considered homosexuality in general a pejorative term only makes sense if you did not consider the pedaphile portion of the insult to be pejorative. Perhaps you're not offended by pedaphilia, and in that case I understand your confusion. But assuming you are, it should be starting to become clear at this point that the object of the implication was that you are a pedaphile, and like in the example you gave about heterosexual, the word homosexual was an adjective describing the type of pedaphile you are. The only other way you can possible stretch your mind to interpret this is that you consider the words homosexual and pedaphile interchangeable in which case you're just a bigot.

Now, if you don't understand it yet, read it again. And again. If you still don't, please print it out and sleep with it under your pillow. I'm just trying to help you maintain some respect here, but you have to work with me.

Forum List

Back