Hannity...

Rooster

Mar 9, 2017
I'm far more conservative than liberal. I'm liberal with respect to things like a woman's right to choose, gay marriage and gays in the military. I'm conservative when it comes to things like the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration.

With all that said, who do I have to pay to get someone to smack Sean Hannity in the teeth with a bat?

Yesetrday, he spent 20 minutes railing against Bill Clinton.

Clinton? Seriously?

Bill Clinton, for all intents and purposes, is dead and gone. Bitching about a guy whose Presidency ended over 16 years ago (in that annoying fucking verbal cadence that Hannity employs) is a complete waste of time. Let's deal with what we're faced with now and not rehash something done back in the 90's...

It's all the crazy far right have now.

As America continues to despise Trump in growing numbers, the Clintons are all the nutjobs on the far right have to complain about.

It's all the crazy far right have now.

As America continues to despise Trump in growing numbers, the Clintons are all the nutjobs on the far right have to complain about.

Not even remotely the case, but thanks for chimin' in...

I rarely listen to Hannity. He always finds some insipid libturd to put on the show, and they always parrot some painfully stupid shit that I would have been better off not having heard.

Forum List

Back