Hannity under fire at FOX

Wow, that's extremely harsh, especially considering he is a top rated show on television AND radio, evidence that Americans appreciate that he is not parroting what news the other networks present almost on cue (talk about collusion).

My favourite on tv by a wide margin is Tucker Carlson. Hannity is great as well though and he has the courage to confront what others won't. It is needed in nations who believe in free speech. I also like Smerconish on CNN (yes, CNN) and I like when Mark Levin is a guest on Hannity as he appears to be a fairly principled conservative.

Anyways, Fox would not fire Hannity. He would easily find a new home and it would hurt even more than when O'Reilly was canned. The effect on the netowork would be akin to the NFL players kneeling for the anthem. Look at the reaction of his fans with Keurig, and even the CEO apologized. That's respect for his influence.

Wow, that's extremely harsh, especially considering he is a top rated show on television AND radio, evidence that Americans appreciate that he is not parroting what news the other networks present almost on cue (talk about collusion).

My favourite on tv by a wide margin is Tucker Carlson. Hannity is great as well though and he has the courage to confront what others won't. It is needed in nations who believe in free speech. I also like Smerconish on CNN (yes, CNN) and I like when Mark Levin is a guest on Hannity as he appears to be a fairly principled conservative.

Anyways, Fox would not fire Hannity. He would easily find a new home and it would hurt even more than when O'Reilly was canned. The effect on the netowork would be akin to the NFL players kneeling for the anthem. Look at the reaction of his fans with Keurig, and even the CEO apologized. That's respect for his influence.

Yeah, maybe he can demonstrate watwaterboarding again...wait...

Are leftists having another meltdown?

Hannity announced that Keurig gave up and is not withdrawing their advertising.

Are you volunteering, Comrade?

I'd watch that on pay per view.....

Fox News has been in the cross hairs of Leftists for years. They will not stop their assault until they have silenced all Conservative news which for TV is ONLY Fox. Then they will try to take down Conservative Talk Radio which was a pet peeve of Obama. Look what is happening on college campuses, it's the same thing. Silencing all opposing thought, that is what Liberals want.

"People" ??????

Media Matters???

Hanity is really stupid though. I stopped watching his show because he repeats the same words like 20 times always, and on top of his broken pot voice.

Communists want to silence dissent. The Media Matters scum are not "the people" but rather traitorous vermin seeking to crush our civil rights through slander and intimidation.
You comrades, who love Russia, are commies who want to shut down opposition and crush your political opponents.

Hint: you don't have what it takes.

Are you volunteering, Comrade?

I'd watch that on pay per view.....
It's ok with trumpanzees that Hannity offered to be waterboarded for charity...a veteran's charity.....and chickened out.

Fox News has been in the cross hairs of Leftists for years. They will not stop their assault until they have silenced all Conservative news which for TV is ONLY Fox. Then they will try to take down Conservative Talk Radio which was a pet peeve of Obama. Look what is happening on college campuses, it's the same thing. Silencing all opposing thought, that is what Liberals want.

I'd like to explain the facts of life to you.

Fox News is owned primarily by Rupert Murdoch and Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud. Between those two men, they have the controlling shares in Fox News.

Rupert Murdoch is a billionaire and a foreigner, but his biggest claim to fame is sitting on the Board of Directors for the Council on Foreign Relations. Al-Waleed bin Talal is the world's 45th richest man and he is a Saudi Prince (Muslim) that was arrested on corruption charges earlier this month.

Murdoch. a friend of Donald Trump, is credited with having destroyed the Republican Party:

Opinion | How Rupert Murdoch destroyed the Republican Party

Rupert Murdoch, Teflon media mogul

The Council on Foreign Relations is antithetical to everything the conservatives claim to believe in and were opposed by the right for decades until Trump became president.

The fight between Fox News and the left is about as sincere as a WWE professional wrestling match (and Trump is cozy with WWE as well.) Fox News is not going to give you a platform to make changes that benefit the conservative cause. They are too busy controlling the right. You're but a mere pawn in a dirty game if you think Fox is anything less than Fake News.

I'd like to explain the facts of life to you.
Birds shit on your head and bees sting. SMFH

Fox News is owned primarily by Rupert Murdoch and Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud. Between those two men, they have the controlling shares in Fox News.

Rupert Murdoch is a billionaire and a foreigner, but his biggest claim to fame is sitting on the Board of Directors for the Council on Foreign Relations. Al-Waleed bin Talal is the world's 45th richest man and he is a Saudi Prince (Muslim) that was arrested on corruption charges earlier this month.

Murdoch. a friend of Donald Trump, is credited with having destroyed the Republican Party:

Opinion | How Rupert Murdoch destroyed the Republican Party

Rupert Murdoch, Teflon media mogul

The Council on Foreign Relations is antithetical to everything the conservatives claim to believe in and were opposed by the right for decades until Trump became president.

The fight between Fox News and the left is about as sincere as a WWE professional wrestling match (and Trump is cozy with WWE as well.) Fox News is not going to give you a platform to make changes that benefit the conservative cause. They are too busy controlling the right. You're but a mere pawn in a dirty game if you think Fox is anything less than Fake News.
Al-Waleed owns a minority share of Twenty-First Century Fox, the parent corporation of Fox News, via an investment firm.. Al-Waleed has NO control of Fox News. Your continued ignorance and outright lie about this is hilarious, even when shown you don't have it right. SMFH FALSE: Megyn Kelly Poses with Fox News "Co-Owner" Prince Al-Waleed

The Council on Foreign Relations is nothing more than a Business Think Tank, nothing any different then PEW or any other think tank. The rest of what you spew is hilarious opinion.

Forum List

Back