Hannity to interview Palin

Today's trivia:

Hannity's forums has, or at least used to have, a rule against posting any politicians' pictures with crosshairs superimposed over their faces.

She calls Obama (correctly I might add) "Thin Skinned" but for crimony's sake -- LOOK at YOURSELF, Palin!

There really ARE some things so absurd, you don't dignify with replies. Really.

This was one of those.

Hannity interviews Palin...

That will be like watching two bobbleheads talking to each other.

Hannity's questions:

1. Why do the Marxists hate you and America?

2. Now that we've established that Obama is the most corrupt communist President in history, will you now save America and run?

3. How do you survive the withering attacks of the communist media? Does your strength come from being a true American and God?

4. Obama has said he hates America and doesn't know there are not 57 states. Do you think that's grounds for impeachment?

5. Will you marry me...or at least let me adore you from afar?

Perhaps they'll discuss this:

• Sarah Palin. In a Jan. 12, 2011, video statement, Palin responded to criticism of her political action committee's decision during the 2010 campaign to mark Giffords' district on a map with what appeared to be the crosshairs of a gun sight. She noted that she has publicly condemned violence.

"As I said while campaigning for others last March in Arizona during a very heated primary race, 'We know violence isn't the answer. When we "take up our arms", we're talking about our vote.' Yes, our debates are full of passion, but we settle our political differences respectfully at the ballot box – as we did just two months ago, and as our Republic enables us to do again in the next election, and the next," Palin said.

We found that she did indeed say that during a campaign stop with Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in Tucson. So we rated her statement True.
PolitiFact | Fact-checking claims about guns and violence

Forum List

Back