Hannity To Host Special Report On Media Bias For Fox News

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
"Double Standards...Groundless Attacks...Blatant Left Wing Bias!" These are the striking phrases that open a new promo touting a coming special report titled Behind The Bias: The Liberal Media Bias hosted by Sean Hannity set to air on Fox News tomorrow night at 9pm.

Sean Hannity To Host Special Report On Media Bias For Fox News | TPM LiveWire

And in other news Amy Whinehouse will be hosting a special report on Charlie Sheen's drug abuse on The Crack Channel and there are rumors MTV execs are floating an idea for a special report hosted by the cast of The Real World on how VH1 doesn't show music videos anymore.

Last edited:
"double standards...groundless attacks...blatant left wing bias!" these are the striking phrases that open a new promo touting a coming special report titled behind the bias: The liberal media bias hosted by sean hannity set to air on fox news tomorrow night at 9pm.

sean hannity to host special report on media bias for fox news | tpm livewire

and in other news amy whinehouse will be hosting a special report on charlie sheen's drug abuse on the crack channel and there are rumors mtv execs are floating an idea for a special report hosted by the cast of the real world on how vh1 doesn't show music videos anymore.
omg

"Double Standards...Groundless Attacks...Blatant Left Wing Bias!" These are the striking phrases that open a new promo touting a coming special report titled Behind The Bias: The Liberal Media Bias hosted by Sean Hannity set to air on Fox News tomorrow night at 9pm.

And in other news Amy Whinehouse will be hosting a special report on Charlie Sheen's drug abuse on The Crack Channel and there are rumors MTV execs are floating an idea for a special report hosted by the cast of The Real World on how VH1 doesn't show music videos anymore.

This is great, he can relate.

Last edited:

I'd sooner watch the Royal wedding coverage.. :lol:

I'd watch it if he would finally keep his word and get waterboarded for charity.

You wanna talk about ratings?

They could literally put that on pay-per-view. Literally.

I'd watch it if he would finally keep his word and get waterboarded for charity.

Oh my god, I would LOVE to see him waterboarded..

I don't know, I am pretty sick of the royal wedding. :lol:

Oh my god, I would LOVE to see him waterboarded..

Ordinarily I wouldn't want to see anybody waterboarded but hey ... Sean says it isn't torture and he would do it for the troops. I wonder how many care packages our troops aren't going to receive because Sean Hannity is not a man of his word? :dunno:

I don't know, I am pretty sick of the royal wedding. :lol:

I'm beginning to hate those two although she is a lot like Diana. I always thought she was cool.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

maybe it's a how-to primer

Not from what I have heard, the younger generation is sick of it. But there is people like my grandma who love it.

I'm beginning to hate those two although she is a lot like Diana. I always thought she was cool.

You know it isn't their fault, but it is getting so annoying.

The brits love it. They can't get enough of their royals.:lol:

There really isn't anything funnier than Americans thinking they know what the Brits think. My fellow countrymen at their most ignorant. It's very funny... and I can understand why the rest of the world laughs at us.

You know it isn't their fault, but it is getting so annoying.

There really isn't anything funnier than Americans thinking they know what the Brits think. My fellow countrymen at their most ignorant. It's very funny... and I can understand why the rest of the world laughs at us.

I don't think they're laughing at the people rather the royals. Sometimes I believe the royals laugh at themselves.

There is a fascination with this wedding on my part but we're getting to know them a little too well. I'd rather just see the wedding without hearing about it everyday. Even the hype is ok but enough is enough.

I don't think they're laughing at the people rather the royals. Sometimes I believe the royals laugh at themselves.

There is a fascination with this wedding on my part but we're getting to know them a little too well. I'd rather just see the wedding without hearing about it everyday. Even the hype is ok but enough is enough.

Trust me on this, Sarah, the rest of the world laughs at us. And I confess that, sometimes, I laugh with them. Americans can be - generally - pig ignorant about other countries.

Regarding the wedding, I know very little about it. Wanna know why? Because I choose not to read much about it. However, my neighborhood is having a 'street party' on the day to celebrate so I'm going along to that - and taking some traditional American food for the gang.

If the Obamas were invited I bet you'd watch.

But because of media-bias the wedding is a joke.

But in reality the Obama's weren't invited because they acted like such assholes to the U.K.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back