Hannity suffers 35% audience decline and gets demoted

Fox uses a lot of eye candy. Why they ever hired Greta is beyond my comprehension. She's a decent journalist but a (tiny) hag. Hannity is not as good without Colmes. The new chick may be ok but I wish they had a hunky guy for us chicks to look at.

Nancy Did ram it through....duh.
This vid is from Oct 2009, ACA was passed in March 2010.

Where the heck did you get 2012 from?

Then entire video was about the public option which was not even debated sugar tits. Try to keep up

No it wasn't Mr. Misogynist.
Que @ approx 2:30 for other solutions.
With Democrats in charge of both branches of congress and a Dem President, how could there NOT have been a public option in place?

There's a good question. Because they're spineless jellyfish. Nothing new there.

And that's the price of being dominated by a two-party system with both of them under the same corporate/lobbyist thumb. One puppet party gets to suck up to corporatism overtly, the other pretends to be opposed, and then caves. We've improved upon the single-party State only in the illusion of "choice".

Love how Hannity brings out the true nature of lefties:
Ignorant, judgemental, hateful, and jealous.

You mean like this?
Shep Smith is openly gay and that's the crayon he uses to color his show. That's why his ratings have never pushed him up.

or do you mean:

]... a little army of schizophrenics complete with inappropriate emotional outbursts.

Hmm-- yeah I see your point. Still I'd hate to blanket-statement an entire side of the spectrum based on a couple of examples.

Nomsayin'?

Fox uses a lot of eye candy. Why they ever hired Greta is beyond my comprehension. She's a decent journalist but a (tiny) hag. Hannity is not as good without Colmes. The new chick may be ok but I wish they had a hunky guy for us chicks to look at.

:eusa_clap: Thanks for being honest about what ratings are for. That's what I keep saying.

As far as Greta, her father Urban Van Susteren was a childhood and lifelong friend of Joe McCarthy. Matter of fact McCarthy lived there in Greta's childhood in his year of cirrhosis decline; years earlier it was Urban's copy of the one book Joe ever read (Mein Kampf) that McCarthy kept borrowing. Urban was Joe's campaign manager.

Whether that paternal relationship has anything to do with Fox Noise or family connections to Roger Ailes, I don't know but... fun fact on degrees of separation.

Last edited:
Fox News Kicking Sean Hannity Out Of Time Slot In Favor Of Megyn Kelly -

In a move that every sane person in America would like to believe means Fox News is moving away from the crazy and extreme, the conservative media television channel is reportedly yanking Hannity out of his 9pm time slot and is giving it to Megyn Kelly when she returns to work after her maternity leave....

The change is a major demotion for Hannity, who has held the slot for a decade. So why would Fox make this move after so long? Perhaps it is because Hannity has struggled to maintain much of the audience who tunes into Bill O’ Reilly’s show. In February, it was revealed that Hannity’s program suffered a 35% ratings decline. Either viewers are just not that into Hannity or it’s their bedtime. One way or another, it’s clear that Fox News has chosen to bring a fresh and more popular face to their primetime fare in order to keep viewers glued to their television sets.

Read more: Fox News Kicking Sean Hannity Out Of Time Slot In Favor Of Megyn Kelly -

Does anyone care?

Looks like you do? why the post?

Doesn't upset me at all.

Too often gets on his "high horse" about something and drives it into the earth.

Quit watching/listening to him some time ago.

Thanks for being honest about what ratings are for.That's what I keep saying.As far as Greta, her father Urban Van Susteren was a childhood and lifelong friend of Joe McCarthy. Matter of fact McCarthy lived there in Greta's childhood in his year of cirrhosis decline; years earlier it was Urban's copy of the one book Joe ever read (Mein Kampf) that McCarthy kept borrowing.Urban was Joe's campaign manager.Whether that paternal relationship has anything to do with Fox Noise or family connections to Roger Ailes, I don't know but... fun fact on degrees of separation.

TV is ALL about ratings. All. Greta is a decent journalist but too tiny and ugly. Even major plastic surgery and tons of makeup don't make her attractive. She should stay behind the scenes. I don't like watching unattractive tv people, either--especially ones with bad teeth. How that Tom Skilling (fat, bald, ugly, bad teeth, glasses) ever got/stayed on WGN flabbergasts me.

26295421.jpg

Fox News Kicking Sean Hannity Out Of Time Slot In Favor Of Megyn Kelly -

In a move that every sane person in America would like to believe means Fox News is moving away from the crazy and extreme, the conservative media television channel is reportedly yanking Hannity out of his 9pm time slot and is giving it to Megyn Kelly when she returns to work after her maternity leave....

The change is a major demotion for Hannity, who has held the slot for a decade. So why would Fox make this move after so long? Perhaps it is because Hannity has struggled to maintain much of the audience who tunes into Bill O’ Reilly’s show. In February, it was revealed that Hannity’s program suffered a 35% ratings decline. Either viewers are just not that into Hannity or it’s their bedtime. One way or another, it’s clear that Fox News has chosen to bring a fresh and more popular face to their primetime fare in order to keep viewers glued to their television sets.

Read more: Fox News Kicking Sean Hannity Out Of Time Slot In Favor Of Megyn Kelly -

Does anyone care?

It's about the demographics and the $$$..always has been.

Megyn Kelly is much easier on the eyes than Hannity. I stopped watching Hannity back when Colmes left. It just wasn't the same without the rabid liberal punching bag.

Megyn Kelly is much easier on the eyes than Hannity. I stopped watching Hannity back when Colmes left. It just wasn't the same without the rabid liberal punching bag.

Uh... look up "rabid".

Then look up "milquetoast" and do a rewrite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back