Hannity rips ignorant Occupier organizer

You know while I am not totally convinced that Sean Hannity is much when it comes to skills in any sense of the word when it comes to things related to or being anywhere close to appearing what one might call professional journalism, the young man in the interview would have been better off spending his time in the college classroom rather than perhaps a Park, in that he might have developed something close to the skills needed to mount a defense of his views. This interview by Mr. Hannity showed a complete lack of ability to defend what many would say is Indefensable, (myself among them) on the part of the young man who claimed to represent OWS. In that Mr. Hannity did a good job to bring that out and perhaps it might serve that young man pause to think that while it''s one thing to voice your views in the public square and do so in a concise and non-violent way it's another thing to express one's views at the expense of the same rights you claim are being taken away from others.

wow!! lol so you think inviting someone on your program to badger them and not them even have a real opportunity to defend themselves or their positions is something to be praised?? Really??

WOW!

You forgot the pics I provided.... proof no less.

I saw the pics, Infidel. It was a crappy interview.

I don't glorify OWS, take part in the protests, or know any protestors personally.

I just thought it was a crappy interview. Hannity shouldn't even of had him on the show if he wasn't going to talk to him in a respectful manner.

Good job ya hack.

Thanks - call me a hack now? Why, because you disagree with me and that's what you do when you disagree with people - insult them?

Crappy interview... YES, but that guy is a perfect example of what is wrong with the entire movement.

So if you are just trying to say the interview was crappy, we agree on that and that alone.
Im no Hannity fan either... but that guy was an idiot, and not a 'kid'. He is a grwon ass man, and needs to get a fucking job!

Im sorry if I let me emotions get the best of me Kevin... it just infuriates me at how these folks want to destroy the very system that allows them protest in the first place.

Loan forgiveness is a moronic thing to ask for. What would be more reasonable is pre-tax loan repayment, kind of like how I do with my transportation pass each month - saves about $30/month. It'd be a tax cut (something Republicans would like), and would lift some of the burden of the $1 trillion in loan debt out there today, so that the money can be spent elsewhere stimulating the economy.

Either way, our educational model needs a revamping. Not everyone needs to go to college. Not everyone who goes to college needs to go for four years.

Also, we as a society need to figure out how to reduce the cost of tuition, because with inflation at about 2% each year, and college costs rising at 4-6% each year, something needs to be done.

you will be hardpresed to find any of these rightwingerts willing to have an acutal debate. they like hannety are not interested in a debate and are only interested in focusing on the negative elelments of the occupy moverment are argue that this is representative of the hole.

However, go back to when foxnews was promoting the tea party and look at how they argued against labling the whole over the actions of a few. If juust another example of rightwing hypocrisy in action.

You will be hard pressed to find a progressive who uses proper grammar - that and their brains........

Are you actually trying to criticize me for a couple of typos? WOW you really are desperate aren't you? LOL THat is truly the sign of a troll who has nothing real to offer.,

So thanks for nothing. LOL

Go ahead and show me how the rightwingers use their brains because honestly it seems to me that you are all just marching along following the talking points like good little lemmings who dare not question the substance of the orders they are given.

Hannity didn't have to be so abrupt and angry at the senseless fellow. He should have given him more time to respond and hang himself. If he had been a skillful interviewer he could have guided the questions approriately asking for documentation and proof to show the nut had nothing but idiotic commentary to show what the OWS was all about.

The OWS started hanging himself right out of the gate show what the protesters were all about.

Here's a summary of the interview for those who didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing:

"I've got a OWS guy here on the show... AND....OWS are rapists! Oh you like that huh viewers?"
:suck:

"And he doesn't like Capitalism! Oh yea"

"Look he's been to the park where people get raped! This feels incredible"

"I'm a magnificent journalist"
:smoke:

and they criticize the mainstream media for being biased even as they praise this partisan crap. LOL

I've never claimed I did claim I'm against environmental studies...

I wanted to be a Meteorologist..... I don't think it is responsible to fuse sciences and politics...

Should have been a weatherman - they get paid big bucks I hear.

Maybe..............

I have many skills tho.

I have an interesting life if an individual looked at it from afar...

So when they get close up it looks like what exactly?? LOL

I actually watched that as it happened and the "kid" got in a few good jabs and hannety looked desperate as he tried to hold the entire occupy movment accountable for the actions of a few bad apples which is something he argued against where the tea party was concerned.

So if you think hannety out shouting a "kid" a little over half his age as he made himself look like a partisan hypocritcla hack was a good thing then you can have it. lol

Hannety screams, "get off my lawn" LOL

FEW bad apples?? Hardly... If you have been to the places where these groups are.. You see LOTS of bad apples.. LOTS of whackaloons... LOTS of extremists.. LOTS of trash... LOTS of anger towards normal people in the area...

These redistribution and freebie loons are in themselves inherently 'bad apples' when they wish to take from others (or use government to take from others) for their own wants

have anything of substance?? Nope. Thanks for playing.

However, go back to when foxnews was promoting the tea party and look at how they argued against labling the whole over the actions of a few. If juust another example of rightwing hypocrisy in action.

A few???? Are you fucking kidding me???

violence-riots-vandalism-occupy-oakland-nov-2-20112.jpg

OWS-Shit.jpg

occupyoakland-my-heroes-kill-cops.jpg

Oakland-OWS-and-Violence-2-600x518.png

Oakland-OWS-and-Violence-1-600x465.png

mikecliff.jpg

images.jpg

class-at-ows1.jpg
In front of a child - how despicable..!!!
article-2050762-0E6FBC9B00000578-272_964x514.jpg

5123337109_hessler2_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

2415526412_ows_violence_answer_3_xlarge.jpg

515688658_ows_riots_rome_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

YES a few. Unless of course you have examples of EVERY SINGLE or even a majorty of occupy protesters doing all of those things then yes it's only a few.

You know while I am not totally convinced that Sean Hannity is much when it comes to skills in any sense of the word when it comes to things related to or being anywhere close to appearing what one might call professional journalism, the young man in the interview would have been better off spending his time in the college classroom rather than perhaps a Park, in that he might have developed something close to the skills needed to mount a defense of his views. This interview by Mr. Hannity showed a complete lack of ability to defend what many would say is Indefensable, (myself among them) on the part of the young man who claimed to represent OWS. In that Mr. Hannity did a good job to bring that out and perhaps it might serve that young man pause to think that while it''s one thing to voice your views in the public square and do so in a concise and non-violent way it's another thing to express one's views at the expense of the same rights you claim are being taken away from others.

wow!! lol so you think inviting someone on your program to badger them and not them even have a real opportunity to defend themselves or their positions is something to be praised?? Really??

WOW!

As I said, I have little if any respect for Seans Hannity's journalistic skills, and I would hardly call what I posted as praise more so I would call it a position in which the young man in question did not defend his position well and the position he sought to defend as of late is not very defensable in my humble opinion regardless of who's show he happens to be on. One more thing I might add, from what I understand Mr. Hannity is quite good at interviews that cite Mr. Hannity's position over all others, and this young man should have known that going into it. I was left with the impression that the young man in question had no clue what to say or do or even for that matter how to defend his position regardless of who the interviewer was. I did say howver that Mr. Hannity did a good job in showing that the young mans position was a weak one. How so you might ask? Well it is my humble opinion that the idea of "OWS" one where those on Wall Street might place the interests of themselves above the interests of this nation has wide appeal. Having said that, in order to make that message appealing and to compel legislation that might encourage those that don't think about their nation first, the best way to go about that is not to impede or interfere with the rights of others than OWS is claiming is being taken from them. I for one was quite impressed with the idea of a non-violent movement that would seek to show those on Wall Street , etc. that they have a vested interest in this nation and not only are they beholding to the stock holders but more so the nation in which they reap the benefits of their financial investments. When that movement moves away from a non-violent nature and becomes one has less to do with it's original intent and more to do with a violent means of taking rights from others to gain your own, then that position becomes hard to defend and the young man in question did a poor job of it, Sean Hannity not withstanding.

So when did obama or pelosi specificaly align themselves with any specific occupy protester such as this guy in the "interview"?? Since that is the argument of the right I am certian that you ahve the substance to back it up don't you?

Oh yes. Suuuuure he does. Just don't hold your breath waiting for Sniperfire to bring substance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Bg_AB2pBg]Nancy Pelosi: God bless occupy Wall Street protestors - YouTube[/ame]

thanks for the clip now if you ever learned to read the claim that nwas that pelosi and obama aligned themselves with that specific occupy protesters hanney was harassing after inviting him on the show.

so i ask AGAIN.

So when did obama or pelosi specifically align themselves with any specific occupy protester such as this guy in the "interview"??

A few???? Are you fucking kidding me???

Whether or not you agree with the occupy movement, it was most certainly a "hack" interview and right on par with the garbage Fox and MSNBC feed their one-sided viewership.

Good job ya hack.

violence-riots-vandalism-occupy-oakland-nov-2-20112.jpg

OWS-Shit.jpg

occupyoakland-my-heroes-kill-cops.jpg

Oakland-OWS-and-Violence-2-600x518.png

Oakland-OWS-and-Violence-1-600x465.png

mikecliff.jpg

images.jpg

class-at-ows1.jpg
In front of a child - how despicable..!!!
article-2050762-0E6FBC9B00000578-272_964x514.jpg

5123337109_hessler2_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

2415526412_ows_violence_answer_3_xlarge.jpg

515688658_ows_riots_rome_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

infidel want a cracker??

Those FEW pics did nothing to validate your argument the first time you posted them and parroting them again does get the job done now either. LOL

you will be hardpresed to find any of these rightwingerts willing to have an acutal debate. they like hannety are not interested in a debate and are only interested in focusing on the negative elelments of the occupy moverment are argue that this is representative of the hole.

You will be hard pressed to find a progressive who uses proper grammar - that and their brains........

Are you actually trying to criticize me for a couple of typos? WOW you really are desperate aren't you? LOL THat is truly the sign of a troll who has nothing real to offer.,

So thanks for nothing. LOL

Go ahead and show me how the rightwingers use their brains because honestly it seems to me that you are all just marching along following the talking points like good little lemmings who dare not question the substance of the orders they are given.

You're like that Indian homo retard from "Bad Santa" which was in "Office Space" "I'm not gay" - take your fucking meds dude....

Last edited:
If you are under 15, and have an IQ under 80 theres a slight chance you could learn something from one of those "occupying" imbeciles......................

Theyr'e just sooooooooooooooooooooo misunderstood !!! lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAXnAzzjvq0&feature=related]Pelosi Propaganda on Occupy Protests - YouTube[/ame]

Infidel, those pics were shocking.

The one of the left winger holding a sign that read "ALL MY HEROES KILL COPS" hit a personal nerve for me.

The left hates cops. Always have. And it's getting worse. While America's violent crime rate has dropped steadily over the last decade (thanks cops) the assault and killing of cops has risen sharply. The left wing's cop-hate has contributed in part to that. I wont go into a rant on it, but that one hit personally and makes me hate OWS even more.

the left hates cops?? really?? But aren't a large portion of cops unionized?? Which side supports unions and which side hates unions??

LOL thanks for that retro talking point it's been a while but it never gets old <sarcasm> LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fegk4ADJmG0&feature=related]Great video of Video of Nancy Pelosi in the act - YouTube[/ame]

You punk.... the Tea Party is called racist because one or two folks, who were OBVIOUSLY racist, claimed to be a part of it.... even after we surround those folks and ridicule and point them out. We get painted with that brush.
I have yet to see ONE example of the Occu-toddlers surrounding the anarchists and criminals in their ranks. Not one..!

when hannety questioned the "kid" he said "no" those were nto his friends that he was defending from hannety's previous comments about dirty hippies and tired to link all of occupy with the acts of a few. The person you are using to represent the whole of the occupy movement stated that those were not his firends.

Just so we are clear here, it's wrong for the tea party as a whole to be labled as racist for the acts of the few but it's ok for hannety to try and lable the occupy movement for the acts of the few??

Thanks for that example of blatant hypocrisy.

Stop calling this MAN a 'kid' DAMN IT.....!

When does one become a man in you liberals world?

I provided just a few pics of Occu-toddlers and their ilk and you say they are not a part of the movement?

The Tea Party surrounds and ridicules idiots in their ranks unlike the idiots you align with.

LOL funny how you choose to focus more on how I name the "kid" as you run away from the content of my post.

what are you afraid of?

oh and thanks for admitting that

I provided just a few pics of Occu-toddlers and their ilk

even as you LIE about my position.

you say they are not a part of the movement?

now when and where did i say that?? I did say that there is no proof that these FEW are representative of the whole but at no time did I say that they were not part of the movement. So why did you lie about it?

p.s. If you can respond to the content of my post I would like to hear your response. Thank you.

I saw the pics, Infidel. It was a crappy interview.

I don't glorify OWS, take part in the protests, or know any protestors personally.

I just thought it was a crappy interview. Hannity shouldn't even of had him on the show if he wasn't going to talk to him in a respectful manner.

Good job ya hack.

Thanks - call me a hack now? Why, because you disagree with me and that's what you do when you disagree with people - insult them?

Crappy interview... YES, but that guy is a perfect example of what is wrong with the entire movement.

So if you are just trying to say the interview was crappy, we agree on that and that alone.
Im no Hannity fan either... but that guy was an idiot, and not a 'kid'. He is a grwon ass man, and needs to get a fucking job!

Im sorry if I let me emotions get the best of me Kevin... it just infuriates me at how these folks want to destroy the very system that allows them protest in the first place.

Thanks for validating my point that the right is trying to define the movement based on the actions of a few. LOL

Forum List

Back