Hannity rips ignorant Occupier organizer

Did Hannity really say 'taking a shit on a car, on police cars"? :lmao: Awesome!

They bleeped it, but I think its funny.

That OWS is an idiot :lol:

You guys see in USA today and other big newspapers last week the story on the girl in Austin, TX? She is 30 yrs old, no insurance, claiming she "needs" planned parenthood for cancer screenings, birth control pills, healthcare, etc, etc, etc.

She was one of those Austin full-body tattoo types, had a huge bat (like the flying rodent) tattooed on her upper chest.

She is majoring in "environmental studies".

Yep. Thats a winning path right there. We'll be paying for her for a while.

"Environmental studies"

:lol:

May as well call it "brainwashing 101."

"Nature is the victim of evil savage humans and you should feel guilty your fellow man (er person) is destroying our planet."

I took an environmental course and it took me a week to drop it... They didn't teach anything other than "humans are evil."

I went batshit when the professor asked us to write 10 ways humans are impeding the environment....

IMO, that is blatant brainwashing...

Yep, it's not like we rely on the environment for anything. We should probably cease studying it all together and just go on the gut feeling that "everything will be just fine".

I don't think it's fair to claim that all environmental studies programs are "brainwash" tools.

It's actually in our best interest - from a capitalist's perspective - to study and become masters of our environment.

When you're told right off the bat to write "10 ways how humans impact the environment" you know you're living in a turd....

I know when someone is attempting to indoctrinate me...

So.....why no liberals defending this brilliant OWS'er?

There's nothing to defend or debate about; the OWS guy hardly had a moment to have a reasonable calm conversation with Hannity, where we might of actually got some insight into the OWS point of view.

Hannity's approach is increasingly becoming the most popular approach with regards to the heavy right or left leaning news networks; don't give the opposition any time to talk, and make them look as stupid as possible so that our partisan viewers can get off all over themselves. It's called self-masturbatory programming. A lot of fun, and great for ratings, but doesn't do anything to better ourselves.

Gets us nowhere, and further away from understanding each other and how we all fit into the big pic.

Last edited:
"Environmental studies"

:lol:

May as well call it "brainwashing 101."

"Nature is the victim of evil savage humans and you should feel guilty your fellow man (er person) is destroying our planet."

I took an environmental course and it took me a week to drop it... They didn't teach anything other than "humans are evil."

I went batshit when the professor asked us to write 10 ways humans are impeding the environment....

IMO, that is blatant brainwashing...

Yep, it's not like we rely on the environment for anything. We should probably cease studying it all together and just go on the gut feeling that "everything will be just fine".

I don't think it's fair to claim that all environmental studies programs are "brainwash" tools.

It's actually in our best interest - from a capitalist's perspective - to study and become masters of our environment.

When you're told right off the bat to write "10 ways how humans impact the environment" you know you're living in a turd....

Perhaps the course you found yourself in was extremely biased, but I don't think it's grounds to denounce the study of "environmentalism" in its entirety.

There's nothing to defend or debate about; the OWS guy hardly had a moment to have a reasonable calm conversation with Hannity, where we might of actually got some insight into the OWS point of view.

Hannity's approach is increasingly becoming the most popular on one with regards to the heavy right or left leaning news networks; don't give the opposition any time to talk, and make them look as stupid as possible so that our partisan viewers can get off all over themselves.

This model might make for great ratings, but it doesn't get us anywhere.

Nowhere, that is, but further away from understanding each other.....

Typical.... Hannity gave that guy plenty of chances to defend his remarks, and his friends.
He displayed the idiocy that is Occu-toddlers perfectly. A bunch of fucking lazy ass whiney punks that want to destroy capitalism and America in general.

Fuck them all!
When I see them pounding on store front windows and destroying public property it makes me wish I could just open fire on them all with a M-16.
They are a waste of oxygen if ya ask me.
The police have exhibited profound patience if ya ask me.

Last edited:
"The NYPD was sending rapists down to the park." and this is who Pelosi and obama align themselves with?

I actually watched that as it happened and the "kid" got in a few good jabs and hannety looked desperate as he tried to hold the entire occupy movment accountable for the actions of a few bad apples which is something he argued against where the tea party was concerned.

So if you think hannety out shouting a "kid" a little over half his age as he made himself look like a partisan hypocritcla hack was a good thing then you can have it. lol

Hannety screams, "get off my lawn" LOL

Hannity's approach is increasingly becoming the most popular on one with regards to the heavy right or left leaning news networks; don't give the opposition any time to talk, and make them look as stupid as possible so that our partisan viewers can get off all over themselves.

This model might make for great ratings, but it doesn't get us anywhere.

Nowhere, that is, but further away from understanding each other.....

Typical.... Hannity gave that guy plenty of chances to defend his remarks, and his friends.
He displayed the idiocy that is Occu-toddlers perfectly. A bunch of fucking lazy ass whiney punks that want to destroy capitalism and America in general.

Fuck them all!

I disagree, Infidel.

I've seen plenty of interviews before, and this one definitely falls into the category where the interviewer is more concerned about making sure that his guest looks as dumb as possible, vs actually extracting useful information.

The goal of an interview is to pick apart someone's mind, and learn what they are thinking. But this was no interview; it was a lubed up self-masturbation session for Hannity and all of the viewers that depend on guys like him to continually reconfirm all of their preconceived views without having to think too hard. To be fair, this happens on MSNBC all of the time as well on the other side of the aisle...

I learned absolutely nothing useful in this hack "interview" (if you can even call it that).

Last edited:

Perhaps the course you found yourself in was extremely biased, but I don't think it's grounds to denounce the study of "environmentalism" in its entirety.

I've never claimed I did claim I'm against environmental studies...

I wanted to be a Meteorologist..... I don't think it is responsible to fuse sciences and politics...

He was almost 30. He isn't a "KID", hes a grown ass man. He needs to get a fucking job. Nothing is gonna be free. He literally said EVERYTHING should be free, and when asked "Who will pay for it?" he says "NOBODY! It's free!!"

Says it all right there.

I actually watched that as it happened and the "kid" got in a few good jabs and hannety looked desperate as he tried to hold the entire occupy movment accountable for the actions of a few bad apples which is something he argued against where the tea party was concerned.

So if you think hannety out shouting a "kid" a little over half his age as he made himself look like a partisan hypocritcla hack was a good thing then you can have it. lol

You punk.... the Tea Party is called racist because one or two folks, who were OBVIOUSLY racist, claimed to be a part of it.... even after we surround those folks and ridicule and point them out. We get painted with that brush.
I have yet to see ONE example of the Occu-toddlers surrounding the anarchists and criminals in their ranks. Not one..!

WOW!!! That was the greatest thing I've ever seen haha!!!

So the Occupy moron thinks he should get free housing, free college, free healthcare, free travel, free everything........and when asked who pays for it he says "Nobody, its free".

He's 29. Living off studen loans, and when asked where that money comes from, the school or the government, he says "I dont know, its complicated".

And when told to take an entry level job and start working, he acknowledges that he feels that work would be beneath him.

Here, folks, is a textbook example of a modern left winger.

if you took the time to listen he was trying to make an argument concerning debt and that the government runs on debt and that nobody pays for it but hannety interupted him and outshouted the kid before he even had a chance to make any valid arguments.
Based on how the right is against debt you would think that they would support an argument agianst running the country on debt and not payiong it off but hannety was too overzealous in his desire to make the kid look bad and missed an opportunity for a real debate.

Is this kind of harassment what you on the right call journalism?? WOW.

He had one on a few months ago that was a complete Bozo... thirty-eight years old, never married, one kid, bachelors in fine arts, working on a masters in Latin Studies... bitching and moaning about her $100k+ in student loans and how they should all be forgiven because she can't make any money in her field(s).

Loan forgiveness is a moronic thing to ask for. What would be more reasonable is pre-tax loan repayment, kind of like how I do with my transportation pass each month - saves about $30/month. It'd be a tax cut (something Republicans would like), and would lift some of the burden of the $1 trillion in loan debt out there today, so that the money can be spent elsewhere stimulating the economy.

Either way, our educational model needs a revamping. Not everyone needs to go to college. Not everyone who goes to college needs to go for four years.

Also, we as a society need to figure out how to reduce the cost of tuition, because with inflation at about 2% each year, and college costs rising at 4-6% each year, something needs to be done.

you will be hardpresed to find any of these rightwingerts willing to have an acutal debate. they like hannety are not interested in a debate and are only interested in focusing on the negative elelments of the occupy moverment are argue that this is representative of the hole.

However, go back to when foxnews was promoting the tea party and look at how they argued against labling the whole over the actions of a few. If juust another example of rightwing hypocrisy in action.

You punk.... the Tea Party is called racist because one or two folks, who were OBVIOUSLY racist, claimed to be a part of it.... even after we surround those folks and ridicule and point them out. We get painted with that brush.
I have yet to see ONE example of the Occu-toddlers surrounding the anarchists and criminals in their ranks. Not one..!

I've been to several Tea Party rallies, and I didn't see racism. The majority was white but there were plenty of minorities..

Ironically I think the racial makeup of the Tea Party is more minority than what demographics suggest.

He had one on a few months ago that was a complete Bozo... thirty-eight years old, never married, one kid, bachelors in fine arts, working on a masters in Latin Studies... bitching and moaning about her $100k+ in student loans and how they should all be forgiven because she can't make any money in her field(s).

Loan forgiveness is a moronic thing to ask for. What would be more reasonable is pre-tax loan repayment, kind of like how I do with my transportation pass each month - saves about $30/month.

Either way, our educational model needs a revamping. Not everyone needs to go to college. Not everyone who goes to college needs to go for four years.

Also, we as a society need to figure out how to reduce the cost of tuition, because with inflation at about 2% each year, and college costs rising at 4-6% each year, something needs to be done.

Good luck with that.

There has been exactly ZERO backlash against colleges and universities for ass-raping this generation with burgeoning fees and empty promises.

Made possible, as usual, thanks to government interference.

care to explain your argument in detail?? How is government interference to blame?

You know while I am not totally convinced that Sean Hannity is much when it comes to skills in any sense of the word when it comes to things related to or being anywhere close to appearing what one might call professional journalism, the young man in the interview would have been better off spending his time in the college classroom rather than perhaps a Park, in that he might have developed something close to the skills needed to mount a defense of his views. This interview by Mr. Hannity showed a complete lack of ability to defend what many would say is Indefensable, (myself among them) on the part of the young man who claimed to represent OWS. In that Mr. Hannity did a good job to bring that out and perhaps it might serve that young man pause to think that while it''s one thing to voice your views in the public square and do so in a concise and non-violent way it's another thing to express one's views at the expense of the same rights you claim are being taken away from others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back