Hannity Revives Secession

He doesn't allow liberal crazies to spout off their propaganda. They have to answer the questions he asks. When the people with those opposing views want to deflect on their tangent of choice he stops them.

He continuously talks over the opposition. O'Reilley's not much better. Interrupts then says "I'll let you have the last word" then interrupts again. I just watch a little for amusement then turn it off. No information there. Just right wing dribble for low information republicans

Bahaha no one is seceding. Remember when Hannity said 2012 was the most important? He's like the doomsdayers with those shifting dates.

He doesn't allow liberal crazies to spout off their propaganda. They have to answer the questions he asks. When the people with those opposing views want to deflect on their tangent of choice he stops them.

He continuously talks over the opposition. O'Reilley's not much better. Interrupts then says "I'll let you have the last word" then interrupts again. I just watch a little for amusement then turn it off. No information there. Just right wing dribble for low information republicans

O'Reilly does the same thing. He won't let liberals deflect. He stops them and demands they answer the question. That's one of the reasons I watch them both. Don't let the bastards get away with anything.

O'Reilly does the same thing. He won't let liberals deflect. He stops them and demands they answer the question. That's one of the reasons I watch them both. Don't let the bastards get away with anything.

hannity doesn't do that. his favorite deflection is actually to make someone responsible for another person's words, or to ask questions akin to 'when did you stop beating your wife'

The MSM barely covered secession petitions when they burst upon the scene. Since then secession has completely dropped off the media radar screen. The topic has more or less disappeared on the Net as well. Sean Hannity revives the topic a bit in this audio:

I especially like Sean’s reference to the elections in 2014. He went on to say:

No matter what happens in 2014, long before the 2012 election I said that 2016 will be the most important election in the nation’s history. That’s why I’m posting this thread in the Elections forum rather than in Law & Justice. In any event, the topic of secession was debated in this thread among others:

My fear is that calling 2012 the most important election ever might have jaded American voters. After all —— how many elections can be called the most important election in the nation’s history before voters think of Chicken Little:

images

Finally, Hussein & Company going all-out to abolish the 2nd Amendment adds to my belief that 2016 is the election that turns the country around or destroys it forever.

Hannity is either an ignorant fool or that’s how he perceives his viewers.

He is doing this for ratings. He lost half of his ratings since the election.

Also, he is an un American fuck who is scrapping the bottom. Again.

Got news for you, genius. All cable news audiences spike as elections get closer, and then there's a natural drop off after the election.

So how are Hannity's ratings holding up? Here's the numbers posted on Drudge for a couple of dates pre and post election. And I've included a couple of MSNBC lefties just to be, well, fair and balanced. The ratings dates are from 9/27/12, roughly 6 weeks before the election, and 1/16/13, roughly 10 weeks after the election.

Hannity: 2,511,000 2,276,000 -235,000 or -9.3%

Maddow: 1,284,000 1,096,000 -188,000 or -14.6%

Schultz: 1,235,000 1,020,000 -215,000 or -17.4%

The MSM barely covered secession petitions when they burst upon the scene. Since then secession has completely dropped off the media radar screen. The topic has more or less disappeared on the Net as well. Sean Hannity revives the topic a bit in this audio:

Hannity foresees states leaving union if federal government continues ‘radicalized, abusive’ pattern
[AUDIO]
Jeff Poor

I especially like Sean’s reference to the elections in 2014. He went on to say:

“There is a tipping point in all of these debates,” he said. “Now, politically speaking, that means people are going to be thrown out of office, I hope. But if not, there are going to be people in more conservative states that have had enough. I can see a state like Utah saying, ‘Enough is enough,’ [and] a state like Texas saying, ‘Enough is enough.’ I absolutely can.”

No matter what happens in 2014, long before the 2012 election I said that 2016 will be the most important election in the nation’s history. That’s why I’m posting this thread in the Elections forum rather than in Law & Justice. In any event, the topic of secession was debated in this thread among others:

My fear is that calling 2012 the most important election ever might have jaded American voters. After all —— how many elections can be called the most important election in the nation’s history before voters think of Chicken Little:

images

Finally, Hussein & Company going all-out to abolish the 2nd Amendment adds to my belief that 2016 is the election that turns the country around or destroys it forever.

Hannity is a used car salesman working on a lot which cares solely for the sale. He's also very dumb.

Hussein & Company jacked up the number of petition signatures:

White House now requires ‘We the People’ petitions to have 100,000 signatures for official response
Neil Munro

White House now requires ?We the People? petitions to have 100,000 signatures for official response | The Daily Caller

They could raise the required number to whatever they think is impossible and “No way, José.” would be the answer if every adult American signed a secession petition in their state.

The fact is: The US Constitution not only codifies individual liberties, it restricts humankind’s foulest personality type; the control freak. Those people learned one thing from the US Constitution: Never, ever, put freedom in writing. Note that the control freaks began abolishing the Constitution 30 years before the Civil War began:

He said that’s because he believes the federal government continues to propagate the proposition that consolidated government is necessary.

“The League of the South and our allies have argued this proposition [of the federal government] for years now, and it is the same old excuse for consolidated government that we have seen since the 1830s, and it didn’t ring true then … and it doesn’t ring true now,” he said.

XXXXX

It was not until the 1830s that philosophical presuppositions against secession emerged, he said.

“You had hacks in the 1830s that started to propose the notion that the federal government preceded the states. … This is a lie that holds no water,” he said.

He added that the current political establishment believes “that we are stuck in this [union] in perpetuity.”

But he said that concept in is conflict with the basic idea of freedom.

It’s not as though control freaks have a strong believe in cental government because it is the best form of government for everyone, it’s human nature more than it is anything else. Central control, which is doublespeak for totalitarian government, is the only way to acquire the nation’s wealth —— as well as promote every perversion and act of brutality. And let’s not overlook controlling the political machinery necessary to send others out to die protecting the power and privileges of those in power. America’s current crop of control freaks won’t fight communism because that form of government enhances the power and privileges of ruling elitists. Notice that I said elitists rather than elites.

Anyway, the article I quoted offers interesting background on secession I had not seen before today:

Secession movement just needs 'more oxygen'
Coalition says White House rejection actually will 'give it more life'
Published: 13 hours ago
by TAYLOR ROSE

Secession movement just needs ?more oxygen?

Forum List

Back