Hannity Revives Secession

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The MSM barely covered secession petitions when they burst upon the scene. Since then secession has completely dropped off the media radar screen. The topic has more or less disappeared on the Net as well. Sean Hannity revives the topic a bit in this audio:

Hannity foresees states leaving union if federal government continues ‘radicalized, abusive’ pattern
[AUDIO]
Jeff Poor

I especially like Sean’s reference to the elections in 2014. He went on to say:

“There is a tipping point in all of these debates,” he said. “Now, politically speaking, that means people are going to be thrown out of office, I hope. But if not, there are going to be people in more conservative states that have had enough. I can see a state like Utah saying, ‘Enough is enough,’ [and] a state like Texas saying, ‘Enough is enough.’ I absolutely can.”

No matter what happens in 2014, long before the 2012 election I said that 2016 will be the most important election in the nation’s history. That’s why I’m posting this thread in the Elections forum rather than in Law & Justice. In any event, the topic of secession was debated in this thread among others:

My fear is that calling 2012 the most important election ever might have jaded American voters. After all —— how many elections can be called the most important election in the nation’s history before voters think of Chicken Little:

images

Finally, Hussein & Company going all-out to abolish the 2nd Amendment adds to my belief that 2016 is the election that turns the country around or destroys it forever.

Utah, Texas, Wyoming, several states are considering saying enough is enough.

To Katzndogz: Have you seen this:

White House responds to secession petitions, calls for unity instead
By Alexandra Jaffe - 01/12/13 10:01 AM ET

White House responds to secession petitions, calls for unity instead - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The response was no surprise. This is:

Carson goes on to argue for a united nation based on the Founding Fathers' intentions, with the "right to change our national government through the power of the ballot."

Nor did the Founding Fathers intend this:

Did Obama steal the 2012 election?
Overwhelming evidence shows vote fraud, abuse played major role in outcome
Published: 12/10/2012 at 9:05 PM
by JAMES SIMPSON

Did Obama steal the 2012 election?

Can you imagine the outcry from the Left had a Republican won an election with the stats cited in Simpson’s article?

No they aren't. That's merely a wingnut daydream. None of those measures have anything likwe a mass following. Check the petitions. Compared to the number of people who voted for Obama in those stares, the petition signees are a very small minority.

The MSM barely covered secession petitions when they burst upon the scene. Since then secession has completely dropped off the media radar screen. The topic has more or less disappeared on the Net as well. Sean Hannity revives the topic a bit in this audio:

Hannity foresees states leaving union if federal government continues ‘radicalized, abusive’ pattern
[AUDIO]
Jeff Poor

“There is a tipping point in all of these debates,” he said. “Now, politically speaking, that means people are going to be thrown out of office, I hope. But if not, there are going to be people in more conservative states that have had enough. I can see a state like Utah saying, ‘Enough is enough,’ [and] a state like Texas saying, ‘Enough is enough.’ I absolutely can.”

No matter what happens in 2014, long before the 2012 election I said that 2016 will be the most important election in the nation’s history. That’s why I’m posting this thread in the Elections forum rather than in Law & Justice. In any event, the topic of secession was debated in this thread among others:

My fear is that calling 2012 the most important election ever might have jaded American voters. After all —— how many elections can be called the most important election in the nation’s history before voters think of Chicken Little:

images

Finally, Hussein & Company going all-out to abolish the 2nd Amendment adds to my belief that 2016 is the election that turns the country around or destroys it forever.

I knew a writer named Flanders on a message board many years ago. I cannot recall the name of the message board but I believe his name was Flanders1111 back then. The person I knew had some military background. My main writings were on Islam back then. - Jeremiah

[AUDIO]
Jeff Poor

images

Hannity is either an ignorant fool or that’s how he perceives his viewers.

As long as we hold on to the Constitution, I don't see Secession as a reality.

I knew a writer named Flanders on a message board many years ago. I cannot recall the name of the message board but I believe his name was Flanders1111 back then. The person I knew had some military background. My main writings were on Islam back then. - Jeremiah

To Jeremiah: That was probably me; although I’m a veteran (Korea & Vietnam in a civilian capacity) I don’t claim a military background.

I dropped the numbers years ago. Were you using the same screen name back then? And did we ever dialogue?

Last edited:

To Intense: Secession is being talked about because American Communists in the federal government are abolishing the Constitution. The book “Stalin’s Secret Agents: The Subversion of Roosevelt’s Government” tells you when it began and how they did it. Today’s Communists are so entrenched in positions of influence they no longer bother to hide their agenda as did their predecessors. This article should give you a little insight into where Hussein & Company are taking the country:

Infiltration, intrigue and Communists
By: Wes Vernon
1/11/2013 02:10 PM

Infiltration, intrigue and Communists - Conservative News

Time for our president to kick some secessionist butt

FEMA Death Camps!

Last edited:
Time for our president to kick some secessionist butt

FEMA Death Camps!

i thought this was a pretty damn good verbal butt kicking
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/our-states-remain-united
As President Abraham Lincoln explained in his first inaugural address in 1861, "in contemplation of universal law and of the Constitution the Union of these States is perpetual." In the years that followed, more than 600,000 Americans died in a long and bloody civil war that vindicated the principle that the Constitution establishes a permanent union between the States. And shortly after the Civil War ended, the Supreme Court confirmed that "[t]he Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union composed of indestructible States."

[AUDIO]
Jeff Poor

images

He is doing this for ratings. He lost half of his ratings since the election.

Also, he is an un American fuck who is scrapping the bottom. Again.

To Intense: Secession is being talked about because American Communists in the federal government are abolishing the Constitution. The book “Stalin’s Secret Agents: The Subversion of Roosevelt’s Government” tells you when it began and how they did it. Today’s Communists are so entrenched in positions of influence they no longer bother to hide their agenda as did their predecessors. This article should give you a little insight into where Hussein & Company are taking the country:

Infiltration, intrigue and Communists
By: Wes Vernon
1/11/2013 02:10 PM

Infiltration, intrigue and Communists - Conservative News

Commie Pinkos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And then the far right questions why people think the GOP has gone extreme! :lol:

[AUDIO]
Jeff Poor

images

It is a bit of each but more of the latter. He has every reason to believe his audience is composed of ignorant fools though.

Hannity is a punk bully loud-mouthed little jerk with a big microphone...

pisses me off to the nth degree the way he butts in and doesn't allow callers with opposing views to finish their statements...

I'd love nothing more than to punch the li'l fucker square in the face...

He doesn't allow liberal crazies to spout off their propaganda. They have to answer the questions he asks. When the people with those opposing views want to deflect on their tangent of choice he stops them.

Forum List

Back