Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

Every network and cable news outlet is left-leaning compared to Fox News.

Yes, that is true, but only because Fox is so far right. One can also say that every network and cable news outlet is right-leaning relative to MSNBC, which is made up of a bunch of far-left whackos.

Why just the other day I caught MSNBC telling lies through half-truths about a proposed legislation in Georgia, stating that it made "all miscarriages illegal". While the proposed legislation was in fact attempting to circumvent Roe v Wade, and was pretty far-right in nature, it did not at all make miscarriages illegal.

FoxNews regularly uses the same type of half-truth tactics.

Other television news outlets do not generally do this. That is what make Fox and MSNBC stand out as ultra-partisan.

Fox focuses on the hypocrisy of Democrats and the occasional Republican while the other stations only focus on the faults of Republicans. They ignore the ridiculousness of the Democrats in Washington and instead try to talk about unrelated issues when one of them does something that casts a bad light on the party. This is why some here are shocked when one of us tells them about a story on Fox or elsewhere that they never heard about. It's because CNN, NBC, and CBS, which are openly hostile to the GOP, has ignored it. This board is the only place some of these stories surface because the news sources they subscribe to totally ignore anything that makes Democrats look like the dishonest manipulators they are.

I used to say to myself that there's no way all of this is going on because the State Run Media hasn't talked about it. If they aren't talking about it then it never happened or it's not important enough to talk about. Well, I discovered that the SRM is hiding things from us for a reason. This is why there is so much confusion currently over the teacher's strike. Right now there are very few teachers striking. But the Wisconsin government is effectively shut down because 14 Democrats fled the state and are camped out in Obama's home state. The left thinks they are heros while the right feels they're cowards. The middle doesn't know WTF is going on.

There is no basis for making a statement such as "CNN, NBC, and CBS, are openly hostile to the GOP". They all generally give both sides equal time on just about every issue.

Forum List

Back