Hannity lies, again.

Hannity on his show..

Oh Obama

"And he had a very different tone on Monday, but when he said tonight that insurance executives are bad people, it took me back because it was so harsh and I think unfair, but it's part of their polling."

What Obama actually said.

"Without competition, the price of insurance goes up and quality goes down. And it makes it easier for insurance companies to treat their customers badly by cherry picking the healthiest individuals and trying to drop the sickest by overcharging small businesses who have no leverage, and by jacking up rates. Insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people, they do it because it's profitable."

Please play attention to the where the link came from...

Health Care Pitch: Did Obama's Words Work? - Hannity - FOXNews.com

People, when I say Fox lies, I am not kidding.

Hannity didn't lie, he misspoke.

If Obama can get away with it , why can't Hannity?

Comments on Fox being liars?

Can you rephrase the question?

Fair enough & Thank you. Much better than I expected.

Do you think people like Sean Hannity elevate the discourse?

Where are we elevating? I think he facillitates it if that's what you mean.

I am not under the allusion that we have to be nice to each other every second of the day in order to agree or even necessarily to have a correct position.

I think Hannity does a number of things to contribute to the discussion that would otherwise be ignored. The Rev. Wright connection to Obama would be completely under the radar of the American people if people like Hannity hadnt been mentioning it.

For the most part, Hannity is a very nice guy. I've never understood why people dont like him. I can understand why people dont agree with him. But the worst thing he does to someone is ask them to actually answer the question he asks when they avoid it.

Hannity is the poster boy for republican douchebags.

He's willing to distort, exaggerate, or lie about just about anything if it makes a democrat look bad or a republican look good. And he does it with a grin on his face that just screams that he's totally aware of what he's doing.

He's an embodiment of everything that is WRONG about today's discourse.

And you're the embodiment of shit for brains. No one with a pinch of common sense would support a communist like obama. I so want people like you out of my country.
What a nice example you are for USMB board.:cuckoo:

I am not under the allusion that we have to be nice to each other every second of the day in order to agree or even necessarily to have a correct position.

I think Hannity does a number of things to contribute to the discussion that would otherwise be ignored. The Rev. Wright connection to Obama would be completely under the radar of the American people if people like Hannity hadnt been mentioning it.

For the most part, Hannity is a very nice guy. I've never understood why people dont like him. I can understand why people dont agree with him. But the worst thing he does to someone is ask them to actually answer the question he asks when they avoid it.

He's willing to distort, exaggerate, or lie about just about anything if it makes a democrat look bad or a republican look good. And he does it with a grin on his face that just screams that he's totally aware of what he's doing.

And you're the embodiment of shit for brains. No one with a pinch of common sense would support a communist like obama. I so want people like you out of my country.
Everything he said was true.

And sorry buddy, we ain't leaving this country. You fruitbags on the right don't own America.

FOX is the only real news service left in America. Do you really want news from corporate shills??

Please go to post one of this thread. Its a small thread so it shouldn't be hard to find sir. Then let us know your feelings on Fox. (or are you totally kidding?)

LOL

I don't think he's kiddin, why don't you check out the ratings, Fox beats ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and MCNBC all combined in their viewership. And you libs think you outnumber conservatives, you need to think again. The liberal radio talk shows can't keep listeners and go out of business relatively soon after they start, unless of course you are on one of the left coasts. I think it's funny that none of these stations reported on the Acorn video, do you think they might be trying to keep something from the people???? CNN did a little but no-one else covered that video. Americans just are not buying the BS anymore and it's showing up in the polling data, the tea parties and the town halls.:clap2::clap2:

FOX is the only real news service left in America. Do you really want news from corporate shills??

Please go to post one of this thread. Its a small thread so it shouldn't be hard to find sir. Then let us know your feelings on Fox. (or are you totally kidding?)

LOL

I don't think he's kiddin, why don't you check out the ratings, Fox beats ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and MCNBC all combined in their viewership. And you libs think you outnumber conservatives, you need to think again. The liberal radio talk shows can't keep listeners and go out of business relatively soon after they start, unless of course you are on one of the left coasts. I think it's funny that none of these stations reported on the Acorn video, do you think they might be trying to keep something from the people???? CNN did a little but no-one else covered that video. Americans just are not buying the BS anymore and it's showing up in the polling data, the tea parties and the town halls.:clap2::clap2:
World Wide (Fake) wrestling garners pretty good ratings too. Watching Fox, as similar as it is to WWWF, is something even libs do hun. People like gnarl up entertainment.

And if you think you cons 'outnumber' us, I only need direct you to the last election, where your congressional overhaul went down in history as a major bruising - so bad it even jacked it up that magic 60 number. Poor babies.

Any chance of you staying on point. Could you please comment on the subject of THIS thread?

is Hannity a liar?

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! :eek:

Why is it that if Hannity is preceived to have told a lie it's posted all over the board here by the liberal Democraps but if Obama tells an outright bald-face lie the liberals Democraps are completely silent?

compkid.jpg

Why is it that if Hannity is preceived to have told a lie it's posted all over the board here by the liberal Democraps but if Obama tells an outright bald-face lie the liberals Democraps are completely silent?

Because the purpose of this thread (and I know this because I started it) is, to show Hannity and Fox lies.

Comments on Hannity being a liar?

Forum List

Back