Hannity lies, again.

Hannity is the poster boy for republican douchebags.

He's willing to distort, exaggerate, or lie about just about anything if it makes a democrat look bad or a republican look good. And he does it with a grin on his face that just screams that he's totally aware of what he's doing.

He's an embodiment of everything that is WRONG about today's discourse.

Actually, if anything is the embodiment of everything th at is wrong with today's discoures, your comments are. What does it add? Absolutely nothing. It's mean nasty. There is no attempt for rational discussion here.

He's willing to distort, exaggerate, or lie about just about anything if it makes a democrat look bad or a republican look good. And he does it with a grin on his face that just screams that he's totally aware of what he's doing.

Actually, if anything is the embodiment of everything th at is wrong with today's discoures, your comments are. What does it add? Absolutely nothing. It's mean nasty. There is no attempt for rational discussion here.
I ask this seriously: Do you even LISTEN to Sean Hannity?

FOX is the only real news service left in America. Do you really want news from corporate shills??

FOX news IS A CORPORATION shill...

FYI, this is who owns Fox news, and a good deal of the rest of the westernized world's media as well!

THIS IS VERY LONG....and shocking to me! I had no idea how big of a corporation the parent corp of Fox was, until your comment spurred me to look it up!

our news media is nothing but a FOR PROFIT widget...

the crossover of tv stations, newspapers, and cable news and magazines...wow! i am still in SHOCK! I knew it was bad....but not this bad, making us very vulnerable to brainwashing to one person's view! SCARY!

and the parents to the abc's, nbc's of the world probably isn't much better! gpoing to look those up now!
============================
http://www.cjr.org/resources/index.php?c=newscorp
News Corporation
10000 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Voice (310) 369-7540
News Corporation

* Holdings
* Timeline

Molded under the watchful eye of Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. continues to evolve and serve as a model for the modern vertically integrated media conglomerate. Aided by the acquisition of 20th Century film studio, News Corp. went from primarily a newspaper company in Australia and England to an influential force in American media. The Fox Network broke ground in the late 1980s as the first successful broadcast network to break through against the powerful Big 3. Recently, viewership for its Fox News Network surpassed the once formidable CNN. This proved to be another sign that American viewers favor News Corp.'s irreverent style.

William Fox leads successful fight against Thomas Edison's Motion Pictures Patents Company. The Patents Company is dissolved in the face of anti-trust legislation.
1931 (March 11)
Rupert Keith Murdoch is born in Australia. Father, Keith Murdoch, is an established newspaper man in the country
Century Pictures and Fox Film merge to form 20th Century-Fox
Murdoch inherits Adelaide News, an Australian mid-size daily, and the Adelaide Sunday Mail
Murdoch's Australian newspaper holdings increase with the acquisition of Cumberland Newspapers, and Mirror Newspapers, Ltd., publishers of Sydney's Daily and Sunday Mirror
Murdoch launches The Australian as the first national newspaper
Murdoch takes over News of the World and launches London Sun
Murdoch purchases Sydney Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph
Murdoch purchases his first newspaper in the U.S.
San Antonio Express and News
Enters the supermarket tabloid business by launching The National Star
Murdoch buys New York Post for $30 million from liberal socialite Dorothy Schiff. He continues his New York buying spree by purchasing New York magazine, Village Voice and New West from Clay Felker
Diversifies by acquiring Ansett Transport Industries which owns Melbourne TV station, Channel 10. Australia modifies media ownership laws to allow the deal. Critics call the move "The Murdoch Amendments"
News Corp. forms
Takes over Times and Sunday Times in London
Buys the Boston Herald-American and changes the name to Boston Herald. News Corp. also buys Australian book publisher Angus & Robertson
Sky, the first satellite TV channel launches. News Corp. buys Chicago Sun Times for $90 million
Murdoch and News Corp. make take over bid of Warner Brothers but are thwarted
Murdoch becomes United States citizen in order to purchase more American media outlets. Sells Village Voice. News Corp. buys TCF Holdings Inc., parent company of Twentieth Century Fox Film. In a related deal, News Corp. purchases seven television stations from Metromedia for $1.55 billion (WNEW-TV, New York; KTTV-TV, Los Angeles; WFLD-TV, Chicago; WTTG-TV, Washington, DC; KNBN-TV, Dallas; KRIV-TV, Houston, WFXT-TV in Boston. These stations reach 22% of all television households in the United States. These two deals help to form backbone of a new broadcast television network
Fox Broadcasting Company is established. News Corp. moves its UK newspaper printing operations to new plant in Wapping. A protracted labor strike ensues. Murdoch sells Chicago Sun-Times
Takes control Melbourne Herald and Weekly Times, Australia's largest media group. News Corp. becomes world's largest newspaper publisher. News Corp. also purchases the South China Morning Post, UK newspaper Today and United States book publisher Harper and Row. Murdoch now controlled approximately sixty percent of Australian newspapers and thirty-five percent of UK newspapers
Purchases Triangle Publications (main holding TV Guide) from Walter Annenberg for $3 billion. Sells off New York Post
Harper Collins is formed after newly acquired William Collins Publishing is merged with Harper and Row. The Simpsons becomes Fox Network's first hit program. Satellite television provider Sky TV is launched.
- BSkyB is formed after Sky merges with British Satellite Broadcasting. Accumulation of large debts leads News Corp. down the road to bankruptcy. Citibank, the company's prime lender, takes active role in saving News Corp.
News Corp. undergoes massive sell off to help lower corporate debt. The properties sold off include: New York, Seventeen, Soap Opera Digest, Soap Opera Weekly, Premiere, and Daily Racing Form
Buys broadcasting rights for the Premier League, an Australian rugby league, for $300 million
Gains controlling interest in Asian satellite television service, Star TV. Acquires the right to broadcast NFL games. The move shakes up American sports television as it leaves the NBC network without football coverage. Obtaining the NFL broadcasting rights costs over $1 billion but seen as a necessary investment to help promote fledging Fox Network. News Corp. reacquires New York Post
HarperCollins sells its education unit to Pearson
Acquires Los Angeles Dodgers and Dodgers stadium from the O'Malley family for $311 million
Orders HarperCollins to squash the memoirs of Chris Patten, Hong Kong's last governor and vocal critic of the Communist China government
Acquires William Morrow and Avon Books in a deal with Hearst
Sells stake in Fox Family Network to Disney. Duopolies established in Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Washington D.C., and Houston
Duopolies established in Chicago and Orlando
Puts LA Dodgers up for sale. Spends $6.6 billion for stake in Hughes Electronic, the parent company of DirecTV
Los Angeles Dodgers sold to real estate developer Frank McCourt for $430 million

Television
Fox Broadcasting Company
Fox Television Stations
WNYW - New York City
WWOR - New York City
KTTV - Los Angeles
KCOP - Los Angeles
WFLD - Chicago
WPWR - Chicago
KMSP - Minneapolis
WFTC - Minneapolis
WTXF - Philadelphia
WFXT - Boston
WTTG - Washington D.C.
WDCA - Washington D.C.
KDFW - Dallas
KDFI - Dallas
WJBK - Detroit
KUTP - Phoenix
KSAZ - Phoenix
WUTB - Baltimore
WRBW - Orlando
WOFL - Orlando
WOGX - Ocala
WAGA - Atlanta
KRIV - Houston
KTXH - Houston
WTVT - Tampa
WHBQ - Memphis
KTBC - Austin
DBS & Cable
FOXTEL
BSkyB
Sky Italia
Fox News Channel
Fox Movie Channel
FX
FUEL
National Geographic Channel
SPEED Channel
# Fox Sports Net
FSN New England (50%)
FSN Ohio
FSN Florida
National Advertising Partners
Fox College Sports
Fox Soccer Channel
Stats, Inc.
Film
20th Century Fox Español
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
20th Century Fox International
20th Century Fox Television
Fox Studios Australia
Fox Studios Baja
Fox Studios LA
20th Century Fox
Fox Searchlight Pictures
Fox Television Studios
Blue Sky Studios
Newspapers
United States
New York Post
The Wall St. Journal
Dow Jones
United Kingdom
News International
News of the World
The Sun
The Sunday Times
The Times
Times Literary Supplement
Australasia
Daily Telegraph
Fiji Times
Gold Coast Bulletin
Herald Sun
Newsphotos
Newspix
Newstext
NT News
Post-Courier
Sunday Herald Sun
Sunday Mail
Sunday Tasmanian
Sunday Territorian
Sunday Times
The Advertiser
The Australian
The Courier-Mail
The Mercury
The Sunday Telegraph
Weekly Times
Magazines
InsideOut
donna hay
SmartSource
The Weekly Standard
Big League
ALPHA
Books
HarperMorrow Publishers
HarperMorrow
General Books Group
Amistad
Caedmon
Avon
Avon A
Avon Inspire
Avon Red
Collins
Collins Design
Ecco
Eos
Fourth Estate
Harper Mass Market
Harper Pakerbacks
HarperAudio
HarperBusiness
HarperCollins
Perennial
Perennial Modern Classics
HarperCollins e-Books
HarperLuxe
Rayo
William Morrow
William Morrow Cookbooks
Children's Books Group
Amistad
Greenwillow Books
Joanna Cotler Books
Eos
Laura Geringer Books
HarperAudio
HarperCollins Children's Books
HarperFestival
HarperTeen
Katherine Tegen Books
Julie Andrews Books
Rayo
Trophy
HarperCollins International

HarperCollins Canada
HarperCollins Australia
HarperCollins UK
HarperCollins India
HarperCollins New Zealand
Zondervan
Other
Los Angeles Kings (NHL, 40% option)
Los Angeles Lakers (NBA, 9.8% option)
Staples Center (40% owned by Fox/Liberty)
News Interactive
Fox Sports Radio Network
Broadsystem
Classic FM
Festival Records
Fox Interactive
IGN Entertainment
Mushroom Records
MySpace.com
National Rugby League
NDS
News Outdoor
Scout Media
Rotten Tomatoes
AskMen
FoxSports.net
WhatIfSports
kSolo
Fox.com
AmericanIdol.com
Spring Widgets
News Digital Media
News.com.au
FoxSports.com.au
CARSguide.com.au
Careerone.com.au
Truelocal.com.au

Last edited:

I'd like you to reflect on something you said a few posts back:

Guess what, even if you are correct and Sean Hannity is evil, it doesnt mean your positions are right and his are wrong.

Think about this for a few moments.

To be honest, I'm still stunned by it.

why do you listen to him.....he is a bomb thrower same as olberman....oreiley....mathews...maddow...beck....mathews and the rest of the pundit hacks.......at least stewart is funny....

Actually, if anything is the embodiment of everything th at is wrong with today's discoures, your comments are.

Why? I see nothing wrong with calling out a douche like Sean Hannity for what he is.

What does it add?Absolutely nothing.

Add? Who cares? I'm not looking anywhere past Hannity's lying nose here. I'm telling you that the guy is a hack. A lying douchebag.

It's mean nasty.

It's the truth.

There is no attempt for rational discussion here.

You seem to be under the impression that I'm attempting to have a discussion here. I'm not. Hannity is a lying douche, that's not up for discussion.

Did you notice a recurring theme in this post?

Actually, if anything is the embodiment of everything th at is wrong with today's discoures, your comments are.

Why? I see nothing wrong with calling out a douche like Sean Hannity for what he is.

Add? Who cares? I'm not looking anywhere past Hannity's lying nose here. I'm telling you that the guy is a hack. A lying douchebag.

It's mean nasty.

It's the truth.

You seem to be under the impression that I'm attempting to have a discussion here. I'm not. Hannity is a lying douche, that's not up for discussion.

:lol:

:clap2:

Fair enough & Thank you. Much better than I expected.

Do you think people like Sean Hannity elevate the discourse?

Where are we elevating? I think he facillitates it if that's what you mean.

I am not under the allusion that we have to be nice to each other every second of the day in order to agree or even necessarily to have a correct position.

I think Hannity does a number of things to contribute to the discussion that would otherwise be ignored. The Rev. Wright connection to Obama would be completely under the radar of the American people if people like Hannity hadnt been mentioning it.

For the most part, Hannity is a very nice guy. I've never understood why people dont like him. I can understand why people dont agree with him. But the worst thing he does to someone is ask them to actually answer the question he asks when they avoid it.

He talks about Obama as if he's a Marxist (Yes, Obama IS Marxist at heart), but yet Vannity doesn't seem to have a problem with Romney, Giuliani, Huckabee, etc.

#1 implemented his own "care" in Taxachusetts yet He Who is Yet to be WaterBoarded and Keep His Promise is now speaking out against "ObamaCare: HillaryCare the Sequel"
#2 has fascist tendencies, and HATES the idea of liberty
#3 is a fundamentalist...we don't need those in Washington.

And yet he has the nerve to discredit Ron Paul, who thinks for himself and comes up with ideas of his own.

Last edited:

It's mean nasty.

It's the truth.

Yeah. I do. You seem to dislike hannity for supposedly doing what you yourself are doing. You are entitled to that position. I just dont see how you can be so upset when you are doing the same thing.

It's the truth.

Yeah. I do. You seem to dislike hannity for supposedly doing what you yourself are doing. You are entitled to that position. I just dont see how you can be so upset when you are doing the same thing.

Let's see, I've accused Hannity of distorting, lying, and exaggerating in an effort to do nothing more than make one party look bad and another good.

*Checks over my posts in this thread*

Nope, still not seeing that.

Not much lately. But i have. Question is have you?
Literally thousands of hours, yes.

I even used to listen to him before he was national on WABC, back when...

I've met the man. Have pictures of myself with him.

I've spent 5 years of my life on his message board. I think I know a little something about which I speak.

Not much lately. But i have. Question is have you?
Literally thousands of hours, yes.

I even used to listen to him before he was national on WABC, back when...

I've met the man. Have pictures of myself with him.

I've spent 5 years of my life on his message board. I think I know a little something about which I speak.
Wow, you sure are stronger of a human than I...

I can barely stomach 5 minutes of the man...

Hannity on his show..

Oh Obama

"And he had a very different tone on Monday, but when he said tonight that insurance executives are bad people, it took me back because it was so harsh and I think unfair, but it's part of their polling."

What Obama actually said.

"Without competition, the price of insurance goes up and quality goes down. And it makes it easier for insurance companies to treat their customers badly by cherry picking the healthiest individuals and trying to drop the sickest by overcharging small businesses who have no leverage, and by jacking up rates. Insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people, they do it because it's profitable."

Please play attention to the where the link came from...

Health Care Pitch: Did Obama's Words Work? - Hannity - FOXNews.com

People, when I say Fox lies, I am not kidding.

Hannity didn't lie, he misspoke.

If Obama can get away with it , why can't Hannity?

Hannity on his show..

Oh Obama

"And he had a very different tone on Monday, but when he said tonight that insurance executives are bad people, it took me back because it was so harsh and I think unfair, but it's part of their polling."

What Obama actually said.

"Without competition, the price of insurance goes up and quality goes down. And it makes it easier for insurance companies to treat their customers badly by cherry picking the healthiest individuals and trying to drop the sickest by overcharging small businesses who have no leverage, and by jacking up rates. Insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people, they do it because it's profitable."

Please play attention to the where the link came from...

Health Care Pitch: Did Obama's Words Work? - Hannity - FOXNews.com

People, when I say Fox lies, I am not kidding.

Hannity didn't lie, he misspoke.

If Obama can get away with it , why can't Hannity?

Comments on Fox being liars?

Forum List

Back