Hannity lies, again.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Hannity on his show..

Oh Obama

"And he had a very different tone on Monday, but when he said tonight that insurance executives are bad people, it took me back because it was so harsh and I think unfair, but it's part of their polling."

What Obama actually said.

"Without competition, the price of insurance goes up and quality goes down. And it makes it easier for insurance companies to treat their customers badly by cherry picking the healthiest individuals and trying to drop the sickest by overcharging small businesses who have no leverage, and by jacking up rates. Insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people, they do it because it's profitable."

Please play attention to the where the link came from...

Health Care Pitch: Did Obama's Words Work? - Hannity - FOXNews.com

People, when I say Fox lies, I am not kidding.

FOX is the only real news service left in America. Do you really want news from corporate shills??

Please go to post one of this thread. Its a small thread so it shouldn't be hard to find sir. Then let us know your feelings on Fox. (or are you totally kidding?)

LOL

Let's say you are right and Hannity lied, instead of a much simpler explanation that he misunderstood, or was refering to another statement the President made. Do we now conclude:

That excuses every single one of the Presidents lies. That justifies your desire to take over our choices in medical coverage and treatment. That that justifies your lies? Your lack of character? Your immaturity? Your total evasion of the issues? Your paranoid conspiracy theories?

If you can prove that Hannity delibrately mislead people here, does that somehow mean he isnt correct 99.9% of the time when talking about the health care issue? Does that somehow make you correct?

Who the freak cares? Why are you so threatened by the man? The Book of Isaiah calls people like you: Offenders for a Word. You basically try take the slighted inconsistancy in the totality of someones life and words to somehow make them evil to justify ignoring them

Guess what, even if you are correct and Sean Hannity is evil, it doesnt mean your positions are right and his are wrong. It doesnt justify your lazy ass stupidity. It doesnt justify the President lying to the people in his attempt to seize power from the people.

If Hannity falls, someone else will rise up. Because conservatism doesnt rely on one or two people. We are a movement based on principles. The American Dream. You will never destroy the desire for freedom in our hearts.

Let's say you are right and Hannity lied, instead of a much simpler explanation that he misunderstood, or was refering to another statement the President made. Do we now conclude:

That excuses every single one of the Presidents lies. That justifies your desire to take over our choices in medical coverage and treatment. That that justifies your lies? Your lack of character? Your immaturity? Your total evasion of the issues? Your paranoid conspiracy theories?

If you can prove that Hannity delibrately mislead people here, does that somehow mean he isnt correct 99.9% of the time when talking about the health care issue? Does that somehow make you correct?

Who the freak cares? Why are you so threatened by the man? The Book of Isaiah calls people like you: Offenders for a Word. You basically try take the slighted inconsistancy in the totality of someones life and words to somehow make them evil to justify ignoring them

Guess what, even if you are correct and Sean Hannity is evil, it doesnt mean your positions are right and his are wrong. It doesnt justify your lazy ass stupidity. It doesnt justify the President lying to the people in his attempt to seize power from the people.

If Hannity falls, someone else will rise up. Because conservatism doesnt rely on one or two people. We are a movement based on principles. The American Dream. You will never destroy the desire for freedom in our hearts.
I love this post.

Could you please elucidate on your Conservative American Dream?

*chin in palm, eagerly awaiting your reply*

Pretty simple steps:

Follow the Constitution
Empower people to make their own choices and do good or not on their own.
Remove abuses from government by restoring the Republic to its original intent and cutting the waste and unconstitutional spending.
Significantly limit and/or remove the federal governments abilities to tax our income.
Become self sufficient, particularly in energy matters so we can reduce the need for interference in foreign events.

By doing such things we will eliminate corruption in government, allow individuals to make more choices concerning their own life, allow people to practice true charity, allow people to create true ingeniuty, in other words, allow us to act rather than be acted upon.

In order to achieve good, we need to allow and encourage people to act on their own, to make their own choices. Taking from others to give to others is robbery. Giving is only charity if we act on our own, if we give of ourselves.

And we need to turn to self sufficiency and individual empowerment soon, because if we don't we will see our fellow citizens tear each other apart.

Greatness doesnt come from never failing. It comes from failing yet getting back up and continuing to move forward. People like to think that because of our technology we are somehow better than our ancestors. But we are the same. We have the same passions. We live very much the same lives. We have biases, which while they may be different, come out the same way they did. I think its foolish to ignore their lessons and the lessons of history simply because we think it cant happen today.

Hannity on his show..

Oh Obama

"And he had a very different tone on Monday, but when he said tonight that insurance executives are bad people, it took me back because it was so harsh and I think unfair, but it's part of their polling."

What Obama actually said.

"Without competition, the price of insurance goes up and quality goes down. And it makes it easier for insurance companies to treat their customers badly by cherry picking the healthiest individuals and trying to drop the sickest by overcharging small businesses who have no leverage, and by jacking up rates. Insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people, they do it because it's profitable."

Please play attention to the where the link came from...

Health Care Pitch: Did Obama's Words Work? - Hannity - FOXNews.com

People, when I say Fox lies, I am not kidding.

they aren't bad people but they cherry pick customers for profit......

is that a compliment......

Pretty simple steps:

Follow the Constitution
Remove abuses from government by restoring the Republic to its original intent and cutting the waste and unconstitutional spending.
Significantly limit and/or remove the federal governments abilities to tax our income.
Become self sufficient, particularly in energy matters so we can reduce the need for interference in foreign events.

By doing such things we will eliminate corruption in government, allow individuals to make more choices concerning their own life, allow people to practice true charity, allow people to create true ingeniuty, in other words, allow us to act rather than be acted upon.

In order to achieve good, we need to allow and encourage people to act on their own, to make their own choices. Taking from others to give to others is robbery. Giving is only charity if we act on our own, if we give of ourselves.

And we need to turn to self sufficiency and individual empowerment soon, because if we don't we will see our fellow citizens tear each other apart.

Greatness doesnt come from never failing. It comes from failing yet getting back up and continuing to move forward. People like to think that because of our technology we are somehow better than our ancestors. But we are the same. We have the same passions. We live very much the same lives. We have biases, which while they may be different, come out the same way they did. I think its foolish to ignore their lessons and the lessons of history simply because we think it cant happen today.
Fair enough & Thank you. Much better than I expected.

Do you think people like Sean Hannity elevate the discourse?

Pretty simple steps:

Follow the Constitution

How does Obama, Rahm, Reid, and Nancy elevate the discourse?

Where are we elevating? I think he facillitates it if that's what you mean.

I am not under the allusion that we have to be nice to each other every second of the day in order to agree or even necessarily to have a correct position.

I think Hannity does a number of things to contribute to the discussion that would otherwise be ignored. The Rev. Wright connection to Obama would be completely under the radar of the American people if people like Hannity hadnt been mentioning it.

For the most part, Hannity is a very nice guy. I've never understood why people dont like him. I can understand why people dont agree with him. But the worst thing he does to someone is ask them to actually answer the question he asks when they avoid it.

Pretty simple steps:

Follow the Constitution

How does Obama, Rahm, Reid, and Nancy elevate the discourse?
If you see their rhetoric as one and the same, there's not much I can say that would ever penetrate to you.

Where are we elevating? I think he facillitates it if that's what you mean.

I am not under the allusion that we have to be nice to each other every second of the day in order to agree or even necessarily to have a correct position.

I think Hannity does a number of things to contribute to the discussion that would otherwise be ignored. The Rev. Wright connection to Obama would be completely under the radar of the American people if people like Hannity hadnt been mentioning it.

For the most part, Hannity is a very nice guy. I've never understood why people dont like him. I can understand why people dont agree with him. But the worst thing he does to someone is ask them to actually answer the question he asks when they avoid it.

Hannity is the poster boy for republican douchebags.

He's willing to distort, exaggerate, or lie about just about anything if it makes a democrat look bad or a republican look good. And he does it with a grin on his face that just screams that he's totally aware of what he's doing.

He's an embodiment of everything that is WRONG about today's discourse.

Forum List

Back